• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

When are we supposed to expect fair match ups..? I think this is the 4th match up or so..? We are in the top guild on our server (currently number 2 of all guilds), but we are consistently getting matched with other active guild that has DOUBLE OR MORE size than us! It's getting very frustrating.. That means they have a lot more resources they can spend.. We just can't compete with other active GBG guilds that has a much larger size us than ours!

DeletedUser10047

When are we supposed to expect fair match ups..? I think this is the 4th match up or so..? We are in the top guild on our server (currently number 2 of all guilds), but we are consistently getting matched with other active guild that has DOUBLE OR MORE size than us! It's getting very frustrating.. That means they have a lot more resources they can spend.. We just can't compete with other active GBG guilds that has a much larger size us than ours!
You must be talking about the live server, which makes me wonder why you are posting this on the beta forum.

If you can't compete, you must be coming in last place every season. Because if you were competing and coming in 3rd or higher, you would have earned the right to get matched with tougher guilds. And if a guild continues to do good, it will keep getting matched with even tougher guilds.

Battlegrounds isn't about a guild of a particular size beating up on other guilds of the same size. It's about competing against other guilds which are continually going to get tougher as long as your guild does well. There is no point at which a guild can just keep beating up on all of its competition (except for the top guild in each world).

LastWarrior

Regent
eventually you will be matched against the top 8 guilds and only a few changes so if your guild is quite active you will be able to stay in Diamond for most of the seasons

CrashBoom

Legend
We are in the top guild on our server (currently number 2 of all guilds), but we are consistently getting matched with other active guild that has DOUBLE OR MORE size than us! It's getting very frustrating..
lol nice joke

you are in the top guild
then you must fight against the other top guilds

what do you expect for the top guild ?
weak opponents ?

sorry this system "rewards" being good with good opponents

the best faces the best

and low ranked teams fight against low ranked teams

When are we supposed to expect fair match ups..?
never

the best fights the best
and bad guilds fight bad guilds

and that is not fair because bad guilds will always have easier opponents than you

If you can't compete, you must be coming in last place every season.
if they can't compete the first thing they should do is
stop saying they are the top guild in that world :D
We are in the top guild on our server
o_O

the top guild can by definition beat all other ;)

Miepie

Baronet
I SUGGESTincreasing the cost (in resources) of the province building to put in the guild battlefield sectors, depending on the number of sectors the guild has. The more sectors you own a guild, the more expensive it is to put buildings on your sectors.
Only then can there be a certain balance between the guilds..

So you want to restrict the better guilds in favour of the less effective ones. There already is a balance, you just don't like how it's working out for you

DeletedUser7731

HELLO
I have a quick question for FOE.
why the battlefields, which have more participants in number of players, would not bring more points in the general classification than the guild war ???
maybe FOE is planning to give more points ??? , which would be fairer in terms of shareholdings.
BONJOUR
j'ai une petite question pour FOE.
pourquoi les champs de batailles ,qui on plus de participants en mombres de joueurs , ne rapporterais pas plus de points au classement général que la guerre des guildes ???
peut être que FOE envisage de donner plus de points ??? , ce qui serais plus juste en terme de participations

CrashBoom

Legend
HELLO
I have a quick question for FOE.
why the battlefields, which have more participants in number of players, would not bring more points in the general classification than the guild war ???
maybe FOE is planning to give more points ??? , which would be fairer in terms of shareholdings.
doesn't it give more points ?

guild wars: a few guild gets points
GBG: many guilds gets points

many getting points are more points than a few getting points :rolleyes:

DeletedUser10047

doesn't it give more points ?

guild wars: a few guild gets points
GBG: many guilds gets points

many getting points are more points than a few getting points :rolleyes:
On beta, there are about 155 guilds getting prestige from GvG, and about 751 guilds getting prestige from GBG.

DeletedUser8946

About Statue of Honor.

It has only 5 levels. I've already put one in my city and now I can put a level 3 as well.
It's a nice building with a better Fp generation than SoK so I can put another one in my city as well.

Isn't it a bit weird for it to have only 5 levels? I feel like it should have been more with more benefits each level.
Daily guild power and treasury goods are a nice touch, but we have already finished the lvl5.

DeletedUser10282

For crying out loud, give us logs so we can track who is hitting particular tiles.

DeletedUser6015

I do not need to know, who is fighting where. Hopefully this ridiculous demand will never be fulfilled!

we don´t need troll´s in our guilds, if you like it good for you and you and you....
you are one of 3 types of player;
one that only looks after himself or you are a in a small/medium guild that simples ignore the guild battlegrounds
or you are a troll that dont care about your guild and only wants to fight to receveid the rewards

if you are a leader, you wanted to know you is attanking tittles wihtout authorization

Moderator note: edited to remove swearing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9522

one that only looks after himself or you are a in a small/medium guild that simples ignore the guild battlegrounds
or you are a troll that dont care about your guild and only wants to fight to receveid the rewards
No, No and No.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Make it an option, so a Guild can choose to see who place a flag on a sector and leaders can choose to remove the flag. However, this options have to be set before GBG start and can only be changed between 2 GBG sesions.
It need to be visible for the members if this "feature" is turned on or off as not all Guildmembers wish to be in a Guild, where the leaders can keep track of everything they do.
I have been leading GBG on 3 live servers and did not have need for this feature. Changed Guild on 2 servers, one because we choose to merge an other Guild and one because the Guild I was in, was not very active in GvG.
In the 2 new Guilds, there is bigger than my old Guilds, everything is working fine without need for this Feature, it's only a matter of communication and team spirit in the Guild.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6015

again the same "bug",
again the same guild enjoying the advantage
again the same support responses, "we will do nothing to harm the season, we pass the information to the developers"
but they forget about 2 seasons in a row, the same guild with advantage over the others

Attachments

• irreguralidade campos 2.png
    irreguralidade campos 2.png
    952.6 KB · Views: 34

1BFA

Viceroy
again the same "bug",
again the same guild enjoying the advantage
again the same support responses, "we will do nothing to harm the season, we pass the information to the developers"
but they forget about 2 seasons in a row, the same guild with advantage over the others

Same happened on live server too :(

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-01-03 121416.jpg
    Annotation 2020-01-03 121416.jpg
    523.6 KB · Views: 34

Fenix

Viceroy
I am still a young, but active, player. From my point of view:

I can't do auto battles, start losing too many units very fast. I can't do negotiations (I must chose between GE or GBG). And it's rare to get some minimal compensation (in 5 attacks, gain 1 fragment it is a joke, felt like someone is playing with me, so why bother?).

Very fast the GBG becomes a fastidious and complicated event.

My advice, start giving different probabilities of prizes for people how do not auto-battle (make every successful attack give a prise in these situation).

The negotiations should also give something if they are won (it is extremely rare to actually get something).

At the top of this, you have the effort, you do an extra mile, and in a few hours other guild conquers the sector, and my effort was a complete waste of time and resources.

Last edited:

aragon82

Merchant
After we learned how to calculate the MMR-rating on our own and also figured out the boarders for platinum / diamond-league

What the hell is the intention behind capping prestige from MMR at 1.000 / 18.000 points?!?
even if the hidden MMR is still raising after reaching the cap, its not shown in any way and honestly, there isnt any intention to do more than needed for staying in diamond at this point
killing the long-time-motivation for this new feature?