• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Yekk

Regent
What you call abuse is actually force. What you call trick is actually a weakness. What you call a gentleman's agreement is a farming commune. All this has nothing to do with the competitive gameplay that GBG was conceived of, And then we go to the next round of the same song about fair farming
In a system where guilds are situated by their ability abuses and tricks go away and the abusive no longer farm. On live and with the nerf as is there is still the use of abuses which are easy to show and do. Worse is they make the game boring.

Owl II

Emperor
In a system where guilds are situated by their ability abuses and tricks go away and the abusive no longer farm. On live and with the nerf as is there is still the use of abuses which are easy to show and do. Worse is they make the game boring.
Well.. yes. I just wanted to say that you (not You personally, but all the participants in this thread) are trying to grow cucumbers on the football lawn and complain that cucumbers do not grow well. And you demand to fix everything. Guys, the lawn wasn't made for this..

Beta King

Viceroy
Previous rounds of our guild were active to very active, like the previous in wich we did 60k fights for whole guild, it was a pretty though one in which even happened to lose nearly all of our sectors from the map taken by the other guilds.

Now I have no idea what happened but we are paired with some of the weakest guilds in diamond from the entire beta server, I counted all other 7 guild members and in total are 83 players ... And our guild have 58 members ...

This round we will sleep, maybe Saturn and Easy Riders will move some sectors with us, but I cant see any other guild doing so.

Is this a punishment now, for being that active? :p
Inno no longer wants you to be really active in GBG they want GBG to be all inclusive and everyone get a little bit each day, Think of it as GBG-lite!

Owl II

Emperor
Is that a serious question? Was GBG created so that only an "elite" group of guilds can participate? Seriously, that is the problem - the attitude problem.
I didn't ask what it was created for. I know the answer to this question. You can also find out, I can give you a link. I asked why these guys need gbg. After all, no one drives them there. But they really want to participate. For what target?

Demeter7

Squire
I didn't ask what it was created for. I know the answer to this question. You can also find out, I can give you a link. I asked why these guys need gbg. After all, no one drives them there. But they really want to participate. For what target?
OMG. Players want to participate to have fun and for the rewards. Since when is GBG to be considered a "privilege" only for the "chosen" ones?
Have you decided that some should just not even be in GBG?
Inno, PLEASE read this. This is why we need the camp nerf. GBG needs to stop being "owned" by a few greedy guilds.
If these elitist guilds quit the game over it, we will all be better off.

Owl II

Emperor
OMG. Players want to participate to have fun and for the rewards. Since when is GBG to be considered a "privilege" only for the "chosen" ones?
Have you decided that some should just not even be in GBG?
OMG, then why are they sitting on the shore and don't want to join our fun? We're having fun.

Demeter7

Squire
OMG, then why are they sitting on the shore and don't want to join our fun? We're having fun.
We are waiting for the camp nerf, so that you greedy guilds are slowed down and others can get on the map.
Seriously... do you really seriously think that guilds are not fighting because they don't want to? Have you read nothing that others have posted?

You do realize that we get to 1K diamond by... you know... fighting. :)
We have a good time fighting in lower diamond and Platinum.
When there are weaker guilds, we give them a chance.

Last edited:

Yekk

Regent
Well.. yes. I just wanted to say that you (not You personally, but all the participants in this thread) are trying to grow cucumbers on the football lawn and complain that cucumbers do not grow well. And you demand to fix everything. Guys, the lawn wasn't made for this..
My guilds last league was a kick... really enjoyable. One where 4 different guilds held the center and then got pushed back. It was not farming. The gentleman's agreement was not to delete buildings and no one used traps that I know of. 6 guilds all held decent ground for much of the league. Unlike this one which has 2 other guilds that can fight but are very attrition limited and 5 others that wish they were down a league or in some cases two leagues. Please realize that if guilds are arranged by their real strength in GBG your strong live guild will still be at the top.

We are waiting for the camp nerf, so that you greedy guilds are slowed down and others can get on the map.
Seriously... do you really seriously think that guilds are not fighting because they don't want to? Have you read nothing that others have posted?
Dude
This change wont slow big guilds down... They still will not be ANY sector not TAKEN.

It is so stupid to believe that big guild will be leaving some sectors for a little ones....

This change will only annoy big ones, delete free farm.
Slow ones will have harder times. Big guys will takie whole map as we are doing it now...

Balinor

Steward
@Juber
How can I ignore this thread
Getting real tired of being reminded of this dead-end debate
Its has become by far the worst thread on the forum
Same old players with same old tired comments
Nothing new being discussed

#ItsTimeToShutItDown

Demeter7

Squire
Dude
This change wont slow big guilds down... They still will not be ANY sector not TAKEN.

It is so stupid to believe that big guild will be leaving some sectors for a little ones....

This change will only annoy big ones, delete free farm.
Slow ones will have harder times. Big guys will takie whole map as we are doing it now...
It seems likely that many in those big guilds do not know how to fight with high attrition.
Of course a % of their members have some strength, but many have never had to fight above zero or low attrition.

Owl II

Emperor
My guilds last league was a kick... really enjoyable. One where 4 different guilds held the center and then got pushed back. It was not farming. The gentleman's agreement was not to delete buildings and no one used traps that I know of. 6 guilds all held decent ground for much of the league. Unlike this one which has 2 other guilds that can fight but are very attrition limited and 5 others that wish they were down a league or in some cases two leagues. Please realize that if guilds are arranged by their real strength in GBG your strong live guild will still be at the top.
But they don't want real strength! They want so that no one hits. Then they may deign to! Or maybe not. Probably not after a nerf, if they don't hits without a nerf, don't you know that. And it's going to be really fun. We see this fun every day here, except for your unique case when all the strong guilds of the server gathered in one group. And I say that such changes are needed when they themselves will run to hit against any opponent. And if they fail, they will come back, strengthen and try again. But such changes require a serious revision of guilds in general. No one will do it

Owl II

Emperor
Is it true that you are a part of the #GBGilluminati? The masses fear those elitist!
The Illuminati is a myth.:rolleyes: We are just playing football on the football lawn while the masses of the players are trying to grow cucumbers on it. Cucumbers are trampled, the public is indignant. And Inno watered the lawn with herbicides in addition. But I'll tell you a secret, we have a great greenhouse under the stand, in which we also grow cucumbers and no one tramples our cucumbers;)

Last edited: