• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

but still not enough attrition because your guild can still do the map the whole day including the beach
And its okey.
Ist stupid when tha games tell you how much fights you can do

avg possible atrrition with fighting is 100
so with max 66% attrition its like 300 fights a day.... And not everywhere you can have 4+ siege camps....
And now i can do much more. And what for IG want to limit it?
So the small one can play? - Wont work
So ppl wont get much diamonds? Just remove them from reward pull
Too much FP - reduct them.

Simple solutions.

Or IG want to see Guild fighting for 1st place (on each server probably they are 1-3 guilds who care about winning every round)?
Give reason to fight xD Better rewards at the ending - real impact of rankings.

Its so freaking simple.

The same as with CHF - Peopla abusing it? LETS LIMIT -
The correct solution was - lest better fight with cheaters and bots. But no, better to limit.

Beta King

Viceroy
funny
San Marino has in UEFA votings the same vote than Germany or Spain :rolleyes:

yes they have
please inform yourself better before you post wrong things

if same vote is minimal to you

I play FoE 10 years. have a level 180 Arc, a level 210 Chateau

can someone be more top than that ??

you even fail at math
at 100% it stops

and even if one not top player is doing one fight top guilds don't even reach 100% anymore
Yes, someone with a lvl 220 Chateau.

Owl II

Emperor
actually it was intended to have 8 equally strong participants in each group

the LP system is terrible so that goal was not accomplished

the game currently thinks all guilds with 1000 LP are equal
I don't mind eight. But in fact, the worlds of FOE and match-up FOE are so arranged that even two equals are rare. I tried to tell about it yesterday. There is no reason to build strong guilds in this game. So, they build whatever they can. But for some reason everyone wants to farm on a par with the strong. However! However, no one wants to fight on a par with the strong

even two equals are rare. I tried to tell about it yesterday.
Well
i had 3 in row hard sessions
in 4th - also hard, we try to negiotate, and we have swap session, after 3 wars with the strongest guilds in GB. Ofc we won and now we are the strongest ;d

There is no reason to build strong guilds in this game.
There is ;)
just find ppl who like winning, and we are having fun being able to crush guilds which thought that they are strong

Beta King

Viceroy
so it is maximally easy for me? with 0% attack even on 0 attrition you lose units. - and you cant play on 0 % atrrition all day. (or you are just in guilds for profits, avoiding hard sector - which players i am kicking instantly from guild)

I dont want attrition to be removed, but some sector are free, and others are not free. If when i have allies on GB. i Have every day atrrition 100 - beaches dont have siege camps.

EXACTLY !
The more time i have THE MORE I SHOULD HAVE. You play 30 minutes a day? YOur choice, but you cant expect to have THE SAME results as a player who plays 12h a day.

No, becasue a player can be very good, but at the begining of the journey. Doing few fights on every important sector. DOING max attrition for a day is the value.
Not the fact i can do 150 and you 70. The fact you are willing do the the max of your village is best for guild.

Playing all time on 0 atrrition is boring and meaningles - its true. But you cant do it xD
even in easy GB, with allies, when you are just changing sectors, not everywhere is free. Many sectors on outskirt are on 0-3 siege camps. And you have to do it.

If i see a player doing only free sectors - avoiding "not free" sectors - i kick them from guild.
Thats exactly their point they want everyone to only be able to play only 30 minutes a day so everyone is equal and they dont have to do much to keep up with you.

kawada

Marquis
This GBG season, I am actively playing on my live account again after a long ”vacation” on beta.

and OMG this is sooooo great to not become out of GBG in 20 min due to maxed out attrition every day!!! Three competitive guilds are actually fighting and not doing swaps.

that’s just confirms my point raised long time ago – the change will kill GBG! instead, Inno needs to fix leagues system and motivate guilds to compete rather than do swaps!

they were not so discouraged about GBG.
And why they are discouraged? Becasue they cant compete? Cuz other guilds are faster? MORE active? and it is not fair?
Just change guild. Not everyone want to play 24/7 - its ok, but they cant demand the posibility to play on equal level as those who play 24/7....
that’s just confirms my point raised long time ago – the change will kill GBG! instead, Inno needs to fix leagues system and motivate guilds to compete rather than do swaps!
exactly

Beta King

Viceroy
There would be alot more people playing the game all day if they were not so discouraged about GBG.
Inno needs to do something so that so many are not excluded.
They should make a small map on the side of the big map for the weaker guilds/players to enjoy kind of like a shallow kiddie pool on the side of the adult pools designed for the youngsters to safely enjoy. It could give out decorations and other small prizes to the participants.

Demeter7

Squire
And why they are discouraged? Becasue they cant compete? Cuz other guilds are faster? MORE active? and it is not fair?
Just change guild. Not everyone want to play 24/7 - its ok, but they cant demand the posibility to play on equal level as those who play 24/7....

exactly

The condescending attitudes get a little tiresome, and are unproductive. :) The attitudes also show part of the problem.

They/we are discouraged because the reward for working hard and doing well in GBG is getting pushed into a situation that we don't even want to be in. We would like to keep active EVERY battle just as we do in Platinum and lower Diamond, without the "reward" being punished by sitting out the next season.

We would like to keep active EVERY battle just as we do in Platinum and lower Diamond, without the "reward" being punished by sitting out the next season.
what xD
you are to low to diamond but to high for platinium?

So you want to play activly on plat lvl but yo uare to lov for diamond league? So yo uwant to eat cake and have cake?
You should change guild ;) becasue i suppose 10-20 ppl laike playing in your guidl but are afraind of "top guilds"

Or maybe just play more active in diamond? Its you know development and improvment

In fact lower diamond should be gold/silver. Those guild are doing totaly nothing.
And in platinium, they meneage to take whole map with other low guild, and for free they can exchange - in fact 0% attrition in platinium is the freaking problem. Cuz that guilds should not be able to take so many sector and exchange them in plat.... Because they are being promoted to diamond
and they complain that they cant do the same there... jesus christ

And in platinium, they meneage to take whole map with other low guild, and for free they can exchange - in fact 0% attrition in platinium is the freaking problem. Cuz that guilds should not be able to take so many sector and exchange them in plat.... Because they are being promoted to diamond
and they complain that they cant do the same there... jesus christ
Read the announcement that started this thread. In fact, 0% attrition, in all levels, is the problem that the nerf is designed to correct.

Read the announcement that started this thread. In fact, 0% attrition, in all levels, is the problem that the nerf is designed to correct.
You know, IG is giving stupid reasons

They limmited CHF because of cheaters. And why just dont fight with cheaters? better limit all the players and leave the cheaters just with capped amount fo goods they can produce? Great idea.

Small guild are crying - because they cant do anything in diamond league - and the should not be able to do anything there ! in fact, they should not be there....
Also they are crying cuz they are doing swapping in platinium, promote to diamond and what happens? Sitting on beach cuz they are to low. Diamond should by only for 8-16 guilds on server.

And top guild are crying for changes? YES but we want A REASON to FIGHT FOR.
I am in the best guild in GB on one for the Polish server, and we WANT CHANGES. We want PURPOSE to fight. better REWARDS for huge effort we have put in GREAT FIGHTS in previous 3 rounds. We did it because we wanted to be THE BEST.
But what next? It has ZERO impact on ranking. The rewards for winning are a JOKE.
actually 0% is only a problem in diamonds
And why it is the problem? cuz you small ones cant compete? ITS GOOD YOU CANT. If you are to low to get 15 ppl online on one sector, go back to bronze

Demeter7

Squire
You should change guild ;) becasue i suppose 10-20 ppl laike playing in your guidl but are afraind of "top guilds"
Dear, I would not want to be in one of those powerhouse guilds for a million dollars. :)
I would not want my guild to become one of those guilds either. I would never ask our members to interrupt RL to log on every 4 hours to do swaps, etc. That is not fun.
Those guilds can do their thing.
Other guilds that just want to actively play the game should be able to.

I would not want my guild to become one of those guilds either. I would never ask our members to interrupt RL to log on every 4 hours to do swaps, etc. That is not fun.
But you know
NOONE in top guild
DEMAND ppl to log xD
Ppl are doing because they want to. The biggest mistake of low players is that thay think top guilds DEMAND activity....

Noone in my guild is forced to do anything. NOONE. Its all basen on how much a person can do
we have minimum 500 fights in a season or 750 in war. Its 70 fights a day. Anyone in Future + can do it every day w/o any struggle.
In fact during swap session the limit is 0, Its ppl choice to take part or no.

Top guilds does no demand ANY FORCED ACTIVITY.
It is so sad ppl really believe this, that top guidls have toxic atitude, irrational standards etc. We just are bunch of people with office work which can play during work and spend many times in frint of PC or mobile phone... And in fact, i have like 20-30 members which logs once or twice a day. Come to few races - and they spend like 30 minutes a day and still are in the best guild on server. Imposible right? Small guilds are spreading stupid gossips about demands in top guilds, and many ppl are afraid of joing there even though - they would probably be better than 50% of actual members...
Noone is forced to do anything. Members just want to be active
moreover - discord is being installed by 50-60% of memebrs, We can spam for races, and who can come - come. If you cant - You dont. Simple.