• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

But they don't want real strength! They want so that no one hits. Then they may deign to! Or maybe not. Probably not after a nerf, if they don't hits without a nerf, don't you know that. And it's going to be really fun. We see this fun every day here, except for your unique case when all the strong guilds of the server gathered in one group. And I say that such changes are needed when they themselves will run to hit against any opponent. And if they fail, they will come back, strengthen and try again. But such changes require a serious revision of guilds in general. No one will do it
XD
This is absurd..... The big guilds will do what they have always done....
Crush the weaker guilds... The wailing and gnashing of teeth will go on...
exactly.

We will just put traps, and fortress at the entry of small guilds so we will make life for them even harder - as punishment
and we will do our job everywhere else.
This changes are not needed.

The reason guilds does not want to fight each other is simple.... THERE IS NOTHING TO FIGHT FOE

Winning GB gives you nothing..... There is no difference between 1-4 place... everyone keeps 1000 LP....
the rewards are funny. Nothing to fight for....

with that attitude you deserve the cap

as punishment
:rolleyes:
the game is meant to be played properly. If players want to be vegatable in dead guilds - they dont deserve to fight in diamond league....

moreover, players who play casually should not have voice.... cuz they are not playing. Just casually clicking.

CrashBoom

Legend
the game is meant to be played properly.
correct
but it is not called guild farminggrounds :rolleyes:

they dont deserve to fight in diamond league....
and you don't deserve attrition free fighting :rolleyes:

moreover, players who play casually should not have voice....
I have a level 210 Chateau (and a level 180 Arc)

can you beat that :rolleyes:

and please stop discriminating players
ALL players have the same right to have a voice

just for that sentence you already deserve that cap

Last edited:
and please stop discriminating players
ALL players have the same right to have a voice
its like San Marino soccer league should have voice in deciding how Champions leage will be played....
no they dont have right to talk about it.
Or from another side

thay can talk, but their voice should have minimal impact in decision making proces.

Top should talk because only they are playing this game properly.

This game is only about GVG and GB. Nothing else.
Geting the highest lvl of great building is also not this game.

In this game efficiency is the key. And the number of active players. The more we have, the more we can. The races 30 ppl vs 30 ppl is what is the best from battlegrounds.... Single player guilds, or guild that are all time on beach, should be in gold league or silver. Not in diamond or platinium....

The cap is only as punishment for big guilds that they are playing 110% of this game. Day and night, 24/7, sector by sector, race by race.

Changes to give "small people chance" is so stupid. You want more sector? PLAY MORE OFTEN.
Make ppl in your guild to play more often. Use discord. Call for sectors.

Not everyone want to play 24/7 - its ok - but they CANT DEMAND sector on Battlegrounds.
Sector are FOUGHT FOR.

CrashBoom

Legend
its like San Marino soccer league should have voice in deciding how Champions leage will be played....
funny
San Marino has in UEFA votings the same vote than Germany or Spain :rolleyes:

no they dont have right to talk about it.
yes they have
please inform yourself better before you post wrong things

thay can talk, but their voice should have minimal impact in decision making proces.
if same vote is minimal to you

Top should talk because only they are playing this game properly.
I play FoE 10 years. have a level 180 Arc, a level 210 Chateau

can someone be more top than that ??

The cap is only as punishment for big guilds that they are playing 110% of this game.
you even fail at math
at 100% it stops

and even if one not top player is doing one fight top guilds don't even reach 100% anymore

Last edited:
San Marino has in UEFA votings the same vote than Germany or Spain
You did not understand
i was talking about every soccer team in san marino league....

Country - is not like player... its not even like guilds in this measure. ITs like server - Polish, English, Germans

Its like small player from san marino had impact on champions league xD

"have right to talk" and have impact on changes are to diffrent things

i can say - i hate for exemple president of belgium - but it does not matter.
Or i can say, format of champions leage is stupid, it should have changes. But it is not taken into consideration....
Even messi can say something likt this and his voice will not matter....
It can impact someone opinion - who than will vote,
Thats why - you can talk, but you dont have impact

And yes
i would take the right to vote from casual players (besides, Inno games dont care about poll results.
Its not like Player "vote" means the same as parliment vote. Its just some sort of suggestion.
And the casual players - which are like 80% of all game population can destroy game for the proper players - just becasue they are more of them.
THats why, casual players, should not talk.

you even fail at math
at 100% it stops
It was made in purpose, thats the top player is playing more than 100% of game. Trying to max every inch of the game. (its giving from ourselve more than we can do. Doing max in every field, trying to push border inch further every day)

Lvl of arc doesnt tell that you are good player. Even vegetable can do this - in bigger amount of time.

Numbers of battles a day, Atrrition, Attack stats, layout (not if it is beautiful or not - only if its max efficency or not) of the city, AND BRAIN in Battlegrounds strategy - its the measure of good player
And belonging to 1-20 guild focused on battlegrounds.

CrashBoom

Legend
Numbers of battles a day, Atrrition, Attack stats, layout (not if it is beautiful or not - only if its max efficency or not) of the city, AND BRAIN in Battlegrounds strategy - its the measure of good player
exactly

and for that the game needs an attrition cap
how to you get attrition when fighting with 0% the whole day ?

and attack stats also only really matters with a cap
a player that has half of your stats can make more fights than you

and doing 0% attrition fights don't need much brain either. only enough time for auto battling

so to measure how good a player can be it needs the cap
then you can say you are the best in GBG because you reach 130 attrition every day

and if I only reach 65 you can say you are twice as GOOD as me

now you can only say that you are more active or in a more active (better) guild
but that doesn't make you a better player

Lvl of arc doesnt tell that you are good player
thousand of fights in GBG with 0 attrition tells even less about how good a player is

only how much time he puts into the game

Last edited:
and for that the game needs an attrition cap
how to you get attrition when fighting with 0% the whole day ?
so it is maximally easy for me? with 0% attack even on 0 attrition you lose units. - and you cant play on 0 % atrrition all day. (or you are just in guilds for profits, avoiding hard sector - which players i am kicking instantly from guild)

I dont want attrition to be removed, but some sector are free, and others are not free. If when i have allies on GB. i Have every day atrrition 100 - beaches dont have siege camps.
only how much time he puts into the game
EXACTLY !
The more time i have THE MORE I SHOULD HAVE. You play 30 minutes a day? YOur choice, but you cant expect to have THE SAME results as a player who plays 12h a day.
and if I only reach 65 you can say you are twice as GOOD as me
No, becasue a player can be very good, but at the begining of the journey. Doing few fights on every important sector. DOING max attrition for a day is the value.
Not the fact i can do 150 and you 70. The fact you are willing do the the max of your village is best for guild.

Playing all time on 0 atrrition is boring and meaningles - its true. But you cant do it xD
even in easy GB, with allies, when you are just changing sectors, not everywhere is free. Many sectors on outskirt are on 0-3 siege camps. And you have to do it.

If i see a player doing only free sectors - avoiding "not free" sectors - i kick them from guild.

CrashBoom

Legend
with 0% attack even on 0 attrition you lose units.
lol

I talked about 0% attrition in that sentence
not 0% attack boost

Not the fact i can do 150
you can do 150 ?

then you are back to unlimited fights because after that it doesn't increase anymore

The fact you are willing do the the max of your village is best for guild.
lol

maxing your city doesn't help your guild
it increases what you can get for yourself as GBG rewards

and why even max out your city to 2000/1000 attack boost which you don't need to beat 0% (attrition !!!)

Last edited:
you can do 150 ?
unfortunately only 120
it was example that someone can do 70, other can do 130
It does not matter this with 130, 150 or whatever - is better.
Giving the max of you village is the key to sucess. And it is the factor that measure if a player is good or no.

lol

I talked about 0% attrition in that sentence
not 0% attack boost
And you said, Attack boost would be meaningless if somone could play on 0% attrition. Or i misunderstood you.
Anyway. THe point of your sentence was
"how i get atrition when i play on 0% atrition all day" - which is imposible. Or you are a parasite which is kicked from every good guild. And then you cant do it cuz in lower guilds, free sector are not so often.

I have allie in GB now, and i have 100-110 attrition every day. Cuz i fight for every sector - as the rest of my guild.

So the point - nowadays they are many GB when ppl playy all day on 0 % atrition is false or you are talking about parasites. Which are casued only becasue of bad management in guild. Thankfully after 1 year i got rid of every parasite in my guild (and i have 77 members) for example.

CrashBoom

Legend
Giving the max of you village is the key to sucess.
but max in what category ?

max attack boost ?
max FP ?

max goods to give it lower guild members for almost free (they still have to pay half of the amount of low era goods)
THAT really is the best for your guild. helping small players to improve

:D

or even max in diamonds ?
I have read in en/de forum players having 2000+ wishing wells (fountain of youth) in 20 side worlds

but the cap doesn't have any influnce on the max attrition you can beat
It is influecning the number of battles i can do every day.... And What for the game is telling me i cant do 5k fights a day?
Why?
Cuz other also want to do so? - so they should play more often.
2 guild swapping the map all day long (in chessboard strategy) can do that on 0% attrition (except the first day)
No xD
You donw swap beach sectors? xD Low swaping then

When my guild is swaping, every 4 hours we are doing every posibble sector- beaches especially so we will have the 1st place no matter of luck.
<and btw, on big map, the chessboard is not efficient, only Zebra style)

CrashBoom

Legend
ok then it is not 0% attrition

but still not enough attrition because your guild can still do the map the whole day including the beach :rolleyes:

Owl II

Emperor
Again this mythical attrition:rolleyes:
1) Give guilds a reason to fight, not farm.
2) Include at least three equally strong participants in the group.. This is enough for them to torment each other and themselves by the middle of the day without a nerf.