• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds, a big failure

but all have 1000 LP

and the ranking places you are refering are only decided by GvG which has nothing to do with GBG :rolleyes:
OK. Than other than 1000 LP, how does the matchmaking work?

Rankings have to factor into the equation somehow. There has to be a rack and stack somehow to determined who is facing whom.

lewel

Farmer
Is it possible that a competition does not score guilds in a visible ranking? it is absurd to privilege the gvg that many cannot do and follow because they play with tablets or mobile phones and thus penalize the guilds that instead play the gbg

vidicecilia

Baronet

Guild Battlegrounds, a feature made to let guilds see which guild is the most powerful, a feature where activity and numbers means , in most cases, juicy rewards for players and until some months ago, atleast for me, the idea of see a player reach diamond league being 1 member guild was something impossible but then. . .

I moved to a 5 players guild, where most of they don't participate and well. . . you can see in the screenshots above how things are going and the next GBG I'll be in diamond.

so my question is: how can Innogames (or FoE team) can let this happen? it should be impossible for one player reach diamond (and I'm a free to play player 99% of the time) and here I'am, reaching diamond league.

for me, this is a big failure and should be modified :/ why have a guild with a lot of players of mid-high levels when you can beat most of guilds alone? Guild Battlegrounds or 1 player battlegrounds?

the solution I suggest is: in order to be in silver league, your guild must have atleast 10 players, in gold league, 30 players, in platinum , 50 players and in diamond 70 players atleast.

a 2nd solution: let guilds stay permanently in a league if they active an option. by activating it, guild can't earn league points, it doesn't matter if it gets the last position or the first one, the guild will receive always the mid position and all the other guilds should receive league points according to their position+1.

First, which is the problem that a guild of few people becomes a diamond league?
Why it must be a failure of the game?
Does the existence of one-person guilds in the diamond league generates problems to you? Do you think you can solve this problems by taking away from those guilds the right to play GB?
It is incredible to see the efforts that some people make to exclude those who do things well.
It is incomprehensible that there are people who are happy taking rights away from their neighbors.

Last edited:

vidicecilia

Baronet
Because this game is design for kids, with a lot of prosperity for everyone. There is no competition anymore, every one is making alliance and they farm the game in peace. That's the game imagine by INNO, if you don't like it don't play it.

If there was no competition, the guilds would not fight to win more provinces.
What do you call competition, to destroy the members of the enemy league?

Owl II

Emperor
First, which is the problem that a guild of few people becomes a diamond league?
Why it must be a failure of the game?
Does the existence of one-person guilds in the diamond league generates problems to you? Do you think you can solve this problems by taking away from those guilds the right to play GB?
It is incredible to see the efforts that some people make to exclude those who do things well.
It is incomprehensible that there are people who are happy taking rights away from their neighbors.
A singl player guild does not play in the Diamond League. It is only present there. And it takes the place of another guild that is able to capture more than one sector in two days This is the problem

Well I wouldn't call GBG a failure, it gives guilds and players amaying rewards and works quite well (beside some bugs).

However, what should be changed is the unfair allocation of different points per sector and different amount of building slots. Like how can it be fair that, if two guilds start at the same time with the same participation get different results, not because they put less effort into it, but simply because they weren't able to build as many buildings (eg camps) and also had e.g." B3 = 44, B2 =77 and B1=101" and only one building slot on the first one on the second and 2 on the central sector, with that one competing guild (with the same effort) having e.g "D3= 70, D2=101 and D1 = 198" and 3 slots to build on and still call this a fair competition?

OK. Than other than 1000 LP, how does the matchmaking work?

Rankings have to factor into the equation somehow. There has to be a rack and stack somehow to determined who is facing whom.
At this point in time, a lot of the stronger gbg guilds have little ranking because they only do gbg and not gvg, so you get a map take over look at the name of the guild and go "who is THAT??" Some of the guilds at the top of the list are weaker in gbg because they spend so much on gvg and camps that they cripple themselves.

If guilds had to confirm to go up to diamond/ext I think that would be an effective first step, a lot of those small guilds don't even want to be there because big guilds ruin the farming for them.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I don't know how it goes on your live servers, but in the French community, a lot of guilds are complaining about doing the yoyo between diamond and platinum.
They can do nothing in diamond against much more efficient guilds and are bored in platinum against amorphous guilds.
The competition unfortunately has only the name.
This has the consequence of impoverishing the middle guilds while excluding the small towns from the larger guilds.

vidicecilia

Baronet
I don't know how it goes on your live servers, but in the French community, a lot of guilds are complaining about doing the yoyo between diamond and platinum.
They can do nothing in diamond against much more efficient guilds and are bored in platinum against amorphous guilds.
The competition unfortunately has only the name.
This has the consequence of impoverishing the middle guilds while excluding the small towns from the larger guilds.

No guild is in the same league forever, that depends on the success or failure of each competition. Do you know how GB works?

What are "the small towns from the larger guilds"?

vidicecilia

Baronet
At this point in time, a lot of the stronger gbg guilds have little ranking because they only do gbg and not gvg, so you get a map take over look at the name of the guild and go "who is THAT??" Some of the guilds at the top of the list are weaker in gbg because they spend so much on gvg and camps that they cripple themselves.

If guilds had to confirm to go up to diamond/ext I think that would be an effective first step, a lot of those small guilds don't even want to be there because big guilds ruin the farming for them.

No guild is in a higher league than copper or bronze (can't remember) if they don't fight and outperform other guilds in GB

vidicecilia

Baronet
Is this an actual requirement or your observation? Because I can tell you I have seen guilds with 0 score in GVG beat out the #1 guild on the world in diamond.

It is a requirement of GB. I am not speaking of GvG. It you don´t fight at GB you will in Copper League forever. Have you play it?

It is a requirement of GB. I am not speaking of GvG. It you don´t fight at GB you will in Copper League forever. Have you play it?
Uh yeah, I think we just had a mistranslation. GBG and GVG are separate features, one guild can be successful in one but not the other. So I disagree that rank should be a factor, since most of rank is gvg-based.

vidicecilia

Baronet
Uh yeah, I think we just had a mistranslation. GBG and GVG are separate features, one guild can be successful in one but not the other. So I disagree that rank should be a factor, since most of rank is gvg-based.

GvG and GB are independent although the way to acquire rank is fighting.
No guild in GB has a rank that has not earned by fighting, so it is an injustice to take away from small guilds the right to participate in GB.

vidicecilia

Baronet

Guild Battlegrounds, a feature made to let guilds see which guild is the most powerful, a feature where activity and numbers means , in most cases, juicy rewards for players and until some months ago, atleast for me, the idea of see a player reach diamond league being 1 member guild was something impossible but then. . .

I moved to a 5 players guild, where most of they don't participate and well. . . you can see in the screenshots above how things are going and the next GBG I'll be in diamond.

so my question is: how can Innogames (or FoE team) can let this happen? it should be impossible for one player reach diamond (and I'm a free to play player 99% of the time) and here I'am, reaching diamond league.

for me, this is a big failure and should be modified :/ why have a guild with a lot of players of mid-high levels when you can beat most of guilds alone? Guild Battlegrounds or 1 player battlegrounds?

the solution I suggest is: in order to be in silver league, your guild must have atleast 10 players, in gold league, 30 players, in platinum , 50 players and in diamond 70 players atleast.

a 2nd solution: let guilds stay permanently in a league if they active an option. by activating it, guild can't earn league points, it doesn't matter if it gets the last position or the first one, the guild will receive always the mid position and all the other guilds should receive league points according to their position+1.

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Please keep the discussion to Guild Battlegrounds. If you want to discuss GVG or want to compare both features, please create a new discussion topic.
Also please stop the derogative comments towards other players.
Derogative comments will be deleted because they are a breach of our forum rules.

vidicecilia

Baronet
[QUOTE = "Owl II, publicación: 115160, miembro: 9560"]
Un gremio de jugadores individuales no juega en la Liga Diamante. Solo está presente allí. Y ocupa el lugar de otro gremio que es capaz de capturar más de un sector en dos días Este es el problema
[/CITAR]

No guild remains in a league forever, they must play in it to maintain their LP, because if their LP drops they go down to the previous league.

Last edited:

vidicecilia

Baronet
Please keep the discussion to Guild Battlegrounds. If you want to discuss GVG or want to compare both features, please create a new discussion topic.
Also please stop the derogative comments towards other players.
Derogative comments will be deleted because they are a breach of our forum rules.

Isn't it a negative comment to ask that some guilds can't play GB?