• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds, a big failure

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
All I'm asking through this forum is better communication from Innogames.
We want things, (whether in GvG, GBG, EG, for the arena, etc.) but we have no regular feedback from the developers on our ideas and proposals.
This accentuates our impression of incomprehension between Inno and us. Just as I hope that before finding images in the spoiler part, Innogames will inform us of its choice as to the chosen future colony.

vidicecilia

Baronet
[QUOTE = "davidsabratt, publicación: 115527, miembro: 11304"]
Mi único problema con GbG es que permite que dos gremios eviten que todos los demás luchen y obtengan recompensas personales. De lo contrario, me encanta la idea.
[/CITAR]

I would also like the competition to be friendlier. How can it be that we are so charged with violence that we need to destroy everyone else?
We are mates, we share a space, we must be generous with each other. It seems we always need Inno to set rules so that we don't kill each other?

Last edited:

vidicecilia

Baronet
The point it is no longer a battle, it is farmville. You farm these, we farm there now swap and do it again.

No, I love battles but we cannot lose our sense of companionship. I´ve made 15.300 battles til now.
I don't think we have to monopolize all the provinces, even though we can. We have to leave something for others.
I've received threats for winning the towers on live servers and I don't think that will make the game any better.
My way of living is always thinking about others. I don't expect everyone to feel like me, but at least they could think a little less about themselves.
At least, if people take every chance of getting prizes out of others, don't make fun of them.

Last edited:

aquila scutum

Merchant
What is the inconvenient of the existence of several guilds as Diamond League?
What is harmful about this situation?
How would you reward the guilds worthy of being a diamond league and that would not be due to your project?
In sport/competition in general there is only one winner at the end, that's the pleasure of competing. Do you thing in Champions League players kill each others? :))) I understand your point of farmville, and a world full of peace. But for a game/competition this is very boring, routine is much more dangerous than random.

vidicecilia

Baronet
In sport/competition in general there is only one winner at the end, that's the pleasure of competing. Do you thing in Champions League players kill each others? :))) I understand your point of farmville, and a world full of peace. But for a game/competition this is very boring, routine is much more dangerous than random.

There is only one winner at the end of each battleground, so I don´t see the bore. Each guild fights to win for 10 days. Where do you see the boredom?

You still haven't answered my questions:

Screenshot_9.jpg

Last edited:

aquila scutum

Merchant
There is only one winner at the end of each battleground, so I don´t see the bore. Each guild fights to win for 10 days. Where do you see the boredom?

You still haven't answered my questions:

View attachment 6562
There is no winner at the end of Battleground if the first two guilds in the league make an alliance and farm all sectors by turn. Is just random who decide to be first, no one really cares about position. I don't think you know what competition means :)

Regarding your questions, I was saying that must be only one diamond league per server, 8 guilds in it. You should fight hard to get to diamond league. One final league only for elites.
Third question is stupid. You tell me, how you consider a guild worthing to be in diamond league? what are your criteria? :)) By your thoughts you should put half of the server in diamond leagues?

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
All I'm asking through this forum is better communication from Innogames.
We want things, (whether in GvG, GBG, EG, for the arena, etc.) but we have no regular feedback from the developers on our ideas and proposals.
This accentuates our impression of incomprehension between Inno and us. Just as I hope that before finding images in the spoiler part, Innogames will inform us of its choice as to the chosen future colony.
We appreciate your feedback
Regarding GBG we recently collected feedback on all live markets and the Beta to look at improvements for GBG. But as this is one of the most popular and important features in the game, making changes can have a big impact on the game itself.
One of the main concerns that we communicated is the matchmaking and LP system, where the gap between the diamond and the platinum league is too small resulting in non competitive matchmaking for some very active guilds.
At this point of time nothing is known about changes or improvements on GBG on the short term, so sadly I cannot answer your request.
Regarding GE and GvG there are no changes planned as far as I am aware at this point.
However, rest ashured that we forward your feedback every week :)

Well what I think is to create a new league called iridium league, with the same classification mechanics having the first three guilds classified and having 1101 points of pl to enter this league. However, the design of the cbg changes like the fourth phase of the guild's expedition. It would be in the molds and colors of the planet Venus to draw and conquer the center where a special building would be in which the first guild to conquer it would have this kit of the special building at the end of the cbg league. Being only a guild that can own it. This special building would have 10 levels. conquering the center would be a race among the guilds to have. there would be a maximum of 10 guilds per iridium league. leaving the desert and going to the '' capital '' of venus where the special building would be. It would be egalitarian for everyone and it would be instead of 160 fights on the map, it would be 2000 fights on the map and it would be a total egalitarian for all participating guilds from seven provinces to reach the center and in the center it would be a province with 6000 fights to win it. If no guild managed to get the center it would end that the guild would have to wait until the next cbg to try in 10 days to get it. there would be little space to place slots to help progress, as it would be a dispute between the larger guilds. In this alloy there can be no fusion with other alloys, an example that happened between the platinum and diamond alloy. The points count would be the same, with the league ranking and the drop of the guilds that fail to keep 1101 pl and the limit of pl would go from 1000pl to 1201 pl. The first placed having 150pl and the last placed -150pl.
At the same time as this new modality, there would also be three more levels of the statue of honor and that would focus on those last three levels in attack for the attack army and add 2pf only in level 10 of the statue of honor. What do you think of this idea and aah the name of the league would be Iridio because of the research of the Venus era Iridium Infused Metal

conqueror9

Regent

Guild Battlegrounds, a feature made to let guilds see which guild is the most powerful, a feature where activity and numbers means , in most cases, juicy rewards for players and until some months ago, atleast for me, the idea of see a player reach diamond league being 1 member guild was something impossible but then. . .

I moved to a 5 players guild, where most of they don't participate and well. . . you can see in the screenshots above how things are going and the next GBG I'll be in diamond.

so my question is: how can Innogames (or FoE team) can let this happen? it should be impossible for one player reach diamond (and I'm a free to play player 99% of the time) and here I'am, reaching diamond league.

for me, this is a big failure and should be modified :/ why have a guild with a lot of players of mid-high levels when you can beat most of guilds alone? Guild Battlegrounds or 1 player battlegrounds?

the solution I suggest is: in order to be in silver league, your guild must have atleast 10 players, in gold league, 30 players, in platinum , 50 players and in diamond 70 players atleast.

a 2nd solution: let guilds stay permanently in a league if they active an option. by activating it, guild can't earn league points, it doesn't matter if it gets the last position or the first one, the guild will receive always the mid position and all the other guilds should receive league points according to their position+1.

It is super reasonable for your case
very extreme
your guild is vs weak guilds
every guild can go to diamond league easily......especially u are very very few members and fresh guilds
you start at low league and place with those weak guilds
you can reach rank 1 or rank with +ve (not negative side) if your guild is active to play
you are actually collect points from among those weak guilds
even you reach diamond league, to me, it is "false diamond league"
even you reach diamond league, there are tons of "false diamond league" guild for you to continue like that
once your guild climb sufficient high, you will meet the "real diamond league", you will experience the difference

The difference of "AMOUNT OF FIGHT"

In the whole period of GBG, in "real diamond league", the top player can fight much more than 8,000 <8000 is min >
In your diamond GBG, u get to rank 1, how amount fight do your top player reach ??

if u reach "real diamond league", once u feel diffculties to collect treasures
my only advice, disband your guild, start a new guilds and place your guild among weak-guilds
it is much easier to reach "false diamond league", and enjoy diamond-league benefits (like 10 fp , diamond ..etc)

My only problem with GbG is that it allows two guilds to prevent everyone else from fighting and gaining the personal rewards.
  • If you cant beat them, join them... I mean use same strategy, join forces with other guild(s) and fight them. Even in real world wars countries unite to fight others, wars are not necessarily one country vs one country; or one country vs all others.
  • Prevent everyone else from gaining personal rewards? False, sectors are not locked 24 hours per day. Opportunities to attack/negotiate are available, work around the times when the sectors will be unlocked and attack/negotiate to get the rewards from battles.

lewel

Farmer
but why do guilds not earn points for the leaderboard and stand still? there is no point in renewing the game and leaving the gvg ranking as global they have to count the bg and shipments in the global ranking

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
@lordwasa > Now that Venus is here and before we make Jupiter (which will once again be a copy of Mars) could our developers look into GbG?
Certainly bug fixes concerning Venus and the creation of the future cultural colony should occupy them a few times.
I think a rebalancing of leagues and within those same leagues would be proof of Inno listening to us.

Big Baloney

Farmer
The point it is no longer a battle, it is farmville. You farm these, we farm there now swap and do it again.
it would be fun if you could not flip it with 2 guilds, during the season you can onl
  • If you cant beat them, join them... I mean use same strategy, join forces with other guild(s) and fight them. Even in real world wars countries unite to fight others, wars are not necessarily one country vs one country; or one country vs all others.
  • Prevent everyone else from gaining personal rewards? False, sectors are not locked 24 hours per day. Opportunities to attack/negotiate are available, work around the times when the sectors will be unlocked and attack/negotiate to get the rewards from battles.
yes it can, even for a big guild with all fighters in it they can home locked if 2 guilds working together, seen that , be there, so yeah
but thats ok because its just 1 or 2 seasons and the rest is farmville , the real other side I see is that ppl in a not great guild not get all those goodies easy and so the players in the farmville (able) guilds have the more benefits above others, so its not a battle its just how can we get the most out of it without spending all your guild goods.
as long diamonds are used to build siege camps etc. yeah Inno will not do anything becuase its a great income, is it fear, no but just join a big GBG guild and just harvest the goodies, forge on :)

Dessire

Regent
Idea to fix it:

-Each territory gives 1 point per minute. No more races to reach the center

-No more blocks for 4 hours

-If guild A keeps a sector for 1 hour, that means 60 points. If guild B takes that sector, Guild A lose those 60 points and guild B receives the points. That means if Guild A keeps a sector for 10 days, 23 hours and 58 minutes, Guild B can take that sector and all those points generated by that sector are now for guild B. (good bye bully guilds!).

-No more attrition as we know it. The max % of attack and defense of enemy armies will depend of all members observatory level. At level 100, observatory gives 337 support pool. Now it could give to GBgrounds 33.7% of attack and defense to any territory of the guild. With 80 observatories at level 100 that would be 2696% of attack and defense. required points to acquire a sector must be the total level of all observatories in the guild. 80 members with observatory at level 100 would be 8000 points.

-1 successful battle = 2 points, 1 battle lose = 1 point. So you can still earn points even if all your units are defeated. . . how many units do you have ? XD (the same for negotiations but in the case of negotiations, a cost of 5 units per square and only 5 would be great). the attrition increase 1% per battle. so at 100 battles, the enemy army will have the max amount of attack and defense given by the total amount of support pool of all observatories in the enemy guild. In the previous example that was 2696%

-If a guild has for example 1200 points of 2500 to conquer a sector and other guild takes it, those 1200 points are not lost but after 30 minutes without any battle from the guild which has 1200 points, -10 points start to be discounted every 10 minutes.

-each member of the guild earns 1 reward kit for each territory owned by his/her guild every 1 hour. so if a guild keeps 6 territories for 24 hours, each member will receive 1x6x24 rewards = 144 kits. In diamond league the kits gives: 19% for 1 random unit, 40% for 10 FPS and 40% for 10 goods of your previous age or actual age (random) and 1% 50 diamonds. That would be an average of 576 FP per day for all players in the guild, almost 28 random units per day, and up to 576 goods and 72 diamonds. By open 1 kit, all kits are openend and a window shows the total number of each type of reward: FPs, units and goods. If you do tons of battles it will only means for you more ranking points in the case that you win the battle and also more points to take the sector. (no more needs to do tons of battles to earn thousands of FPS while the rest of the members get nothing because you are a toxic player who wants to do 10000 battles and more and receive al the FPs and fragmends and diamonds!).

-To use the goods of the guild, members with certain powers given by the owner of the guild, can activate certain benefits. the cost to activate them will be X amount of goods and that amount depends of the type of benefit. the amoung will be a mix of the age of all members and being proportional to all members in those ages. if the guild has 10 players, 3 in SAAB, 2 in OF, 4 in colonial age and 1 in tomorrow, the % will be 30% of the goods = SAAB goods, 20% = OF goods, 40% = colonial goods, etc.

-Benefits could be: instead of 2 points per successful battle, 3 points, for all players. 20% chance to have all units resurrected if you lose a battle (originaly, 1 battle lost = 1 point to the total to aquire a sector. That point only count if you lose all units, if you surrender before lose all units, you cant earn that point). 15% chance to earn 1 extra reward per hour to all members. the most expensive could be something like. Block only 1 territory for 1 hour so any guild can't attack that territory and the cost increases according the day: Cheap at day 1, ultra expensive at day 10. the guild can use it once per day or 2 times but the cost is x2.

I'll add more in a future if I remember more things to add.