• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds, a big failure

Owl II

Emperor
No guild remains in a league forever, they must play in it to maintain their LP, because if their LP drops they go down to the previous league.
This is not true. In a group of 8 guilds, only the 7th and 8th place is a guaranteed departure. If there 1-2 strong participants in the group, then the remaining 6 guilds are napping on the shore. 4 of them will hold the next season in the diamond league again

vidicecilia

Baronet
I never lie.
In a group of 8 guilds, only the 3 first get positive LP, the forth gets 0 LP and the followings get negative LP. It depends on the amount of LP with which they have started the Battleground, if they are promoted or demoted to another league or remain in the same.
What is the need to denigrate your playmates by saying "they nap on the shore"? They do what they are able to and deserve respect.

Owl II

Emperor
I never lie.
In a group of 8 guilds, only the 3 first get positive LP, the forth gets 0 LP and the followings get negative LP. It depends on the amount of LP with which they have started the Battleground, if they are promoted or demoted to another league or remain in the same.
What is the need to denigrate your playmates by saying "they nap on the shore"? They do what they are able to and deserve respect.
You're not lying, you just don't see (or don't want to see) the current situation. There are currently 87 guilds in diamond on my server. 53 of them have 1000 LP. No problem napping and not losing their position. You should be very unlucky to have 6 active guilds in the group

vidicecilia

Baronet
You're not lying, you just don't see (or don't want to see) the current situation. There are currently 87 guilds in diamond on my server. 53 of them have 1000 LP. No problem napping and not losing their position. You should be very unlucky to have 6 active guilds in the group

1) The next Battlegrounds they will continue to do nothing as usual, they will achieve a logical -100 LP and will descend to the Platinum League. Now they have 1000 LP, they will lose 100 LP and they will only have 900 LP = Platinum League.

2) On this server there are 91 guilds in the Diamond League, I'm happy for them. Only 21% of these guilds have less than 10 members.

3) At this point, I don't understand why guilds with few members should be excluded from Battlegrounds.

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
1) The next Battlegrounds they will continue to do nothing as usual, they will achieve a logical -100 LP and will descend to the Platinum League. Now they have 1000 LP, they will lose 100 LP and they will only have 900 LP = Platinum League.

2) On this server there are 91 guilds in the Diamond League, I'm happy for them. Only 21% of these guilds have less than 10 members.

3) At this point, I don't understand why guilds with few members should be excluded from Battlegrounds.
They don't have to! It will be wonderful if they compete with each other. It is need to exclude the top guilds from this beach party.

vidicecilia

Baronet
If they do not compete, they will be demoted to a lower league. Please, think about what I have written.

You are saying: "It is need to exclude the top guilds from this beach party." What does it mean?

Owl II

Emperor
If they do not compete, they will be demoted to a lower league. Please, think about what I have written.

You are saying: "It is need to exclude the top guilds from this beach party." What does it mean?
To take on the beach province for 10 VP/hour more the opponent is not a competition. This is random. This is what diffirent the 6th place from the 7th in 99% of cases. Whoever was lucky enough to get more VP near the starting province won. He won, stayed in the Diamond league, and will continue to sit on the beach. And maybe even get + LP, if he's lucky

Owl II

Emperor
You need to move to a better guild if you do not like what happens where you are. No beach parties then.
Yeap! I did so.:D But that doesn't change the situation in general. I just made a comfortable game for myself and my team members. Beach dwellers have the same 1000 LP as me. What's the difference?

vidicecilia

Baronet
Yeap! I did so.:D But that doesn't change the situation in general. I just made a comfortable game for myself and my team members. Beach dwellers have the same 1000 LP as me. What's the difference?

I give up!

In the game as in life there are other people competing with us, who have the right to win. It is not a rule that we always win, sometimes other people do.
We must take care of what is ours and let others do their lives.

Have a nice life

aquila scutum

Merchant
I propose only one Diamond league per server and the first 3 players of the winning guild to be rewarded with special cups, Gold, Silver and Bronzed. The cups will stay in their possesion until next battleground finish and someone else will take the cups. These 3 players should be pointed with cups on their avatar and on the chart so every one from server to know who are the greatest players on the server in GBG. Maybe these will animate more competition.

vidicecilia

Baronet
I propose only one Diamond league per server and the first 3 players of the winning guild to be rewarded with special cups, Gold, Silver and Bronzed. The cups will stay in their possesion until next battleground finish and someone else will take the cups. These 3 players should be pointed with cups on their avatar and on the chart so every one from server to know who are the greatest players on the server in GBG. Maybe these will animate more competition.

What is the inconvenient of the existence of several guilds as Diamond League?
What is harmful about this situation?
How would you reward the guilds worthy of being a diamond league and that would not be due to your project?

Last edited:
Nonhumans play in the top guilds? Why they have to look at the gray while you play the way you choоse?
Not 100% if this was addressed to me, but I don't mind looking at the gray. I'd honestly prefer non-competitive guilds instead of a battle between two strongest guilds trying to beat and bomb each other to hellions. I advocate to my guild to let smaller guilds get provinces and advance towards the center if they want. If they don't have enough fighters on or just want to have beach party, I respect their decision. Unfortunately, in another world I'm in, there is a top guild that looks down upon all of the other guilds in the land, people fear them and bite their tongues at them when they do people dirty and of course have enemies. I don't want to be associated with that kind of toxic vile, so I'd really like gbg to be more open for all guilds and not just one/two guild exploitation.

Owl II

Emperor
Not 100% if this was addressed to me, but I don't mind looking at the gray. I'd honestly prefer non-competitive guilds instead of a battle between two strongest guilds trying to beat and bomb each other to hellions. I advocate to my guild to let smaller guilds get provinces and advance towards the center if they want. If they don't have enough fighters on or just want to have beach party, I respect their decision. Unfortunately, in another world I'm in, there is a top guild that looks down upon all of the other guilds in the land, people fear them and bite their tongues at them when they do people dirty and of course have enemies. I don't want to be associated with that kind of toxic vile, so I'd really like gbg to be more open for all guilds and not just one/two guild exploitation.
Someone has to sit on the beach for any matchmaking. But when the center is unprotected all day, and no one claims it, it is no longer a Diamond league, but rather a Copper league. It is a catastrophe for small guilds. But it is also catastrophe for the top guild, if it get into a dead group. Believe me.

Owl II

Emperor
Totally, I have one suggestion for GBG. I think it's time to add level the Statue of Honor. There are already 61 complete selection kits gathering dust in my inventory. 11 lvl 8 statues stand in the city. Maybe they should not increase the FP and the goods at each level. Let it be less in each next level. Let's say +1 FP for 5 levels. +10 guild goods every 2 levels. But new levels are needed. Otherwise, I lose half of my GBG rewards. It no matter to me. I'll have to hit even if all the rewards are of SoH fragments. But for some, it reduces motivation..

Last edited: