• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback GBG Improvements part 3

1BFA

Viceroy
This Item stack with all SoH it connects too? If so what would be an optimal setup?

Ironically the "Road to Victory" doesn't need road connection. So ideally you may want Soh towards the bottom of the city and RtV hanging of it without touching any roads... Trains were horizontal this one is vertical ...

DeletedUser9822

It's not that bad... But it's for new players - the problem is they can't get it since it's only for platinum and diamond league
It should possible to get fragments in lower leagues OR it should be buffed
Which is why its unneeded. on my live server I am in a platinum league. less than 10% of my guild is below colonial. 40% are above modern. 2 are in SAAB. I amd camping in OF to rebuild my $ and other stats after burning through them in AF

DeletedUser9822

Yes, well, obviously. Everyone just wants those 1x1 buildings that give 100 FPs, 500 goods, and 500% att and def (and don't need road of course)
You want to know why? Because INNO refuses to give more land.

Even in my Iron Age city on live I wouldn't want this RtV anywhere in it. I have several level 5 SoH, and 13 Sentinels. I can't imagine any scenario where I'd want these in my city the way they are currently balanced. It isn't just high era players who will find this extremely underwhelming.

1BFA

Viceroy
Do you know that fore sure? Maybe they added them without decreasing other items chance to drop.

ummm Earlier drops would have a % that will total up to 100 right...if they add a new one to the mix it will eat up some% of other drops...

1BFA

Viceroy
Would one SoH above and one below the RtV double it's worth then?

You cannot connect RtV to both sides of SoH...you can only connect to bottom of SoH....Anyway it doesnt really Boost the output of SoH...it really adds a new thing to SoH....meaning SoH goods will still go to Treasure...but Player will get the goods from RtV...however all this happens when you collect SoH....so maybe you can say it boosts SoH..

1BFA

Viceroy
It seems as if like Inno heard us asking for more levels of SoH...and they came up with idea to slow down getting SoH...lol...kida j/k but not really

Fenix

Viceroy
Again from my point of view: the GBG are turning less, and less appealing, and are getting worse. Obviously If you admit that the guilds that can get the road only have developed players this might be a good thing for balancing things, because they can do a lot fights and the good prizes will be diluted for them (and the road it is not definitively a good thing for them, only slight good for a young player).

If you intended to make some kind of balancing make the road and statue be available to all only at the end of the GBG, and give the fragments in battles only to the players that have an attack power higher than a predetermined value.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10244

RtV is not worth it in current state

My suggestion is: Reduce it in size, 3x1 would be ok
add several levels
lvl 1 5 goods
lvl 2 5% Def for attacking army
lvl 3 1 FP
lvl 4 5 goods for guild
lvl 5 5% Att for attacking army
for example
Then increase the number of fragments to 200.

Right now it costs 100 fragments, so you can get 1-2 RtV in each season if you do a enough encounters. Nobody needs 50 RtV at the end of year

kaymedic

Marquis
Agreed... but adding another prize in to the mix would for sure reduce the chances of getting the other prizes in some way or other.

It did not for the SoH when inno added fragments to the drop pool. Yes the chance will sum up to 100% again. But lets say you get a drop with a 30% chance. Maybe now it is 35% because of the new fragments.

I do not know if it is this way. But you cannot know its the other way ;)

So lets wait for an official answer. But I agree if it is as you are saying it would be worse than before.

Yekk

Viceroy
From what I have read this building is a waste of space. For those in Diamond/Platinum to small a gain to be viable. Its boost to the SoH should have been what levels 6 and above added to the SoH at 2% defense per level. The goods removed.... As it stands it is an entry level building being pawned off to the wrong group.

Fenix

Viceroy
From what I have read this building is a waste of space. For those in Diamond/Platinum to small a gain to be viable. Its boost to the SoH should have been what levels 6 and above added to the SoH at 2% defense per level. The goods removed.... As it stands it is an entry level building being pawned off to the wrong group.

I think that is the main objective

Again from my point of view: the GBG are turning less, and less appealing, and are getting worse. Obviously If you admit that the guilds that can get the road only have developed players this might be a good thing for balancing things, because they can do a lot fights and the good prizes will be diluted for them (and the road it is not definitively a good thing for them, only slight good for a young player).

If you intended to make some kind of balancing make the road and statue be available to all only at the end of the GBG, and give the fragments in battles only to the players that have an attack power higher than a predetermined value.

Tanmay11

Regent
It did not for the SoH when inno added fragments to the drop pool. Yes the chance will sum up to 100% again. But lets say you get a drop with a 30% chance. Maybe now it is 35% because of the new fragments.

I do not know if it is this way. But you cannot know its the other way ;)

So lets wait for an official answer. But I agree if it is as you are saying it would be worse than before.
@Dudettas can you please confirm this with devs?

ive had a really bad run with other rewards...and no way to know if its because of Rtv.