• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback GBG Improvements part 3

dpghost

Steward
I like defense for attacking armies , but not sure that 5% is so enticing
About the 5 goods - well any high level player won't even look for a 5 goods special building
It's good that it fits with same width as the SoH
I"ll give it a 90% chance to build it in my city

DeletedUser10282

Same reason I did not build the dining car in the winter event - the dining car’s attack was too weak vs. comparable buildings,

What this needs is a lvl 2 (or even higher lvls) where the buiding can be upgraded to have more attack-defense and/or goods to make it worth its size. A lvl 5 road to victory with a 20% attack defense.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Building seems fine to me. Two effects compared to a single one for each of the three train cars, and these are available year-round for guilds at the top of their GBG game which they'll get over time essentially for free.

Two bad effects. 5 goods in 6 squares is pathetic (and the same as probably the least popular train car). and the defense is only worth a little more than 1 square. Free crap is still crap. Just antique dealer fodder.

The 2 FP train car was the only one remotely desirable - and that was at least in part because of interaction with the blue galaxy doubling. 5 goods wasn't enough on the train car to be worth adding for blue galaxy effect (15 goods from a sleigh builder undoubled is better than a chance of doubling 5) and it's not enough here. 5% defense for attacking army meanwhile isn't worth much at all (1.25 squares of sentinel outpost).

Last edited:

scibuff

Farmer
Now please push the improvements to the live servers asap

p.s. hopefully a proper log coming as GBG ImprovementPart 4

scibuff

Farmer
I read all that comment, have the idea that everyone is looking for something negative, never read that it is good

Yes, well, obviously. Everyone just wants those 1x1 buildings that give 100 FPs, 500 goods, and 500% att and def (and don't need road of course)

DeletedUser8707

p.s. hopefully a proper log coming as GBG ImprovementPart 4
, marking attack/do not attack is great alternative so I dont hold breath to this kind change.
I read all that comment, have the idea that everyone is looking for something negative, never read that it is good
Yes, well, obviously. Everyone just wants those 1x1 buildings that give 100 FPs, 500 goods, and 500% att and def (and don't need road of course)
, only negative for this change is that it changes only Platinum-Diamond league rewards.:rolleyes:
, boost is anyway cheap if compare it to GB leveling(TOP players).

CrashBoom

Legend
why don't YOU say it as first that it is good ?

because what you wrote is also something negative
something negative about other players :rolleyes:

lady hilde

Farmer
je hoort me nooit klagen
alles hoeft niet de beste te zijn
laat mensen eens tevreden zijn met wat ze krijgen
vind het prima dat dit beloning is voor het 2 hoogste niveau, elke gilde heeft de kans om daar te komen, er kan een beloning zijn dat je daar terecht komt
en als je niet tevreden bent met wat hij je geeft, plaats het dan toch niet en zeg niet dat topspelers niets hebben met rang 48 ik hoor daar ook bij dat dacht ik

TRANSLATION:
you never hear me complain
everything doesn't have to be the best
let people be satisfied with what they get
it's fine that this is reward for the 2 highest level, every guild has the chance to get there, there may be a reward for getting there
and if you are not satisfied with what he gives you do not post it and do not say that top players have nothing with rank 48 I am part of that I thought

Last edited by a moderator:

Beta-OD

Squire
Building seems fine to me. Two effects compared to a single one for each of the three train cars, and these are available year-round for guilds at the top of their GBG game which they'll get over time essentially for free.

Well, the cars give happiness also...

Beta-OD

Squire
Well, I doubt that the top gbg guild players with Traz level 80+ need happiness ;)

If only that were true with the amount of population buildings that they've given over all of the last events... My traz is in nearly 70 and my inno is only 49 and I need almost 8K happiness from breaking even.

Tanmay11

Regent
If only that were true with the amount of population buildings that they've given over all of the last events... My traz is in nearly 70 and my inno is only 49 and I need almost 8K happiness from breaking even.
true that, i dont even have a lvl 10 habitat and onlya lvl 10 inno, ive been deleting residentials for event buildings, ive got over 27k available population right now.

trayk

Steward
Two bad effects. 5 goods in 6 squares is pathetic (and the same as probably the least popular train car). and the defense is only worth a little more than 1 square. Free crap is still crap. Just antique dealer fodder.

The 2 FP train car was the only one remotely desirable - and that was at least in part because of interaction with the blue galaxy doubling. 5 goods wasn't enough on the train car to be worth adding for blue galaxy effect (15 goods from a sleigh builder undoubled is better than a chance of doubling 5) and it's not enough here. 5% defense for attacking army meanwhile isn't worth much at all (1.25 squares of sentinel outpost).

I agree. The train Cars were not worth the space. I did build a number of trains on my various worlds, but as a player who has been here a while I have a lot of goods, FP, Att boost buildings that are better uses of my limited space. The n00b players will be all over them until they get further in the game and get a stock of better alternatives.