• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
It is sad. Gamedesigners work for some unique and special cases, but refuse to create content for ordinary players. For those who play events. They could make this item work on a sleigh builder or TF when the production of goods is launched there. They could allow its use in space colonies. Why not? I don't have an answer
For sleigh builder the event production building rush item is introduced? For colonies I agreed but just assuming that my proposed specific strategy is the only useful use out of those items, is just a dangerous assumption and is more then likely just not true for the game in its entirety.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Juber I switched the Special daily and they give me 20 goods of the next era
Ok, for the players that reached the last era what goods will gain instead?
They talked earlier that when special goods came up pre-AF players would get next-age goods instead. So perhaps that's the item in question.

In the event it is a separate one though, next age goods in last age would just be current age goods.

Sinitar

Regent
They talked earlier that when special goods came up pre-AF players would get next-age goods instead. So perhaps that's the item in question.

In the event it is a separate one though, next age goods in last age would just be current age goods.
so only current age goods? anyway, the ammount of there is too low
download (21).png

CrashBoom

Legend
Sorry to say it - but someone has to

It's probably the worst things you can get in the daily specials - I haven't used a single ball yet, will there be anything useful in this evetn? It seems that these events are getting progressively worse and worse from event to event
what would be something good to get that is a realistic daily special

wouldn't it be terrible if you get really good daily specials every day where you want to spend your balls ?
imagine you get something really good on day 1. spend all your balls. but on day 2 there is something even better. and the daily on day 3 is then again better.

I think one really good daily special and that very late is the best
spend all balls on that day

and there is no calendar. so that would be best

Last edited:

RisenShine

Merchant
In any case, prizes shouldn't be "old stuff" that no players use anymore - last event there was nothing but trains and train cars - everyone I know, including me, deleted the train several years ago because better buildings have come - I changed daily life today, what did I get - Classic Garden - Really !!! it was a sought after building when i was a new player 8 years ago - that building is worth nothing today. I have over 6000 balls and nothing worth collecting

In any case, prizes shouldn't be "old stuff" that no players use anymore - last event there was nothing but trains and train cars - everyone I know, including me, deleted the train several years ago because better buildings have come - I changed daily life today, what did I get - Classic Garden - Really !!! it was a sought after building when i was a new player 8 years ago - that building is worth nothing today. I have over 6000 balls and nothing worth collecting
The Charcoal Express remains a pretty good building. In SAJM it's 26% attack on 21 tiles. Not too shabby.

GateKeeper

Baronet
what would be something good to get that is a realistic daily special

wouldn't it be terrible if you get really good daily specials every day where you want to spend your balls ?
imagine you get something really good on day 1. spend all your balls. but on day 2 there is something even better. and the daily on day 3 is then again better.

I think one really good daily special and that very late is the best
spend all balls on that day

and there is no calendar. so that would be best
adding to Crash's point......and dont forget, this event is the best there is for stacking dailies. So in a way, you want all the old items to save you the player from wasting footballs every day .... at this point most players should be over 4k in footballs....just waiting for that day for that "special" daily prize that's fit your town needs to pop up (or of course to be swapped out) when that happens you diamond up all the coaches and feast on that daily item.

There's Epic Bowl kit, Olympics Kits, Vineyards kits, and most like both Sentinel outposts and Sentinel upgrade.

Tempestas

Squire
I really like that I will be able to get Store Buildings and I care nothing about One Up Kits (I have plenty One Up Kits and Renno Kits). I hate selling special buildings to make space. I don't age up everything. While I fight plenty, being able to provide the required goods for Siege Camps is important to support that fighting. Early age goods are harder to provide than later ones because early age players tend to have less developed treasury buildings and fewer event buildings. If you age up everything when you move up, then getting the early age goods is dependent on trading. Good luck with that since everyone tends to want the same early age good at the same time. So being able to switch out which special buildings I have in my city that are making goods can be helpful. I just wish I knew this while I was in earlier ages and hadn't aged up and sold so much. Also, the Finish Goods Production will be helpful: I can build an early goods production building, set it for 48 hours and then finish it, repeatedly if I have several of them. I'm liking the new stuff and I'm definitely more interested in the Pizzaria. We aren't all the same in how we play, and we benefit from that diversity. If nothing else, it makes the game less boring.

CrashBoom

Legend
just wondering
why is giving daily special "finish goods production" 10 fragments (got that on day 2 as DS)
but "finish event production" 15 fragments (got this today after DS switch)
(both need 30)

I am wondering because the event finish is actually much better

fin.jpg