• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

I am in Beta but I am not getting an option to play the forge bowl. I’ve restarted mobile several times. Does anyone know hey I can’t access it?

The Babelus

Steward
I am in Beta but I am not getting an option to play the forge bowl. I’ve restarted mobile several times. Does anyone know hey I can’t access it?
As always, you need to download Beta App on Android (if you are an Android user), or play on PC. Next live update in Google/App Store will probably be compliant also with Forge Bowl

LordVaderIII

Marquis
" Additionally, you will also have a chance to get four new 5x2 decorations, of which each exists in two different variations: "

What are the different variations of these? The overview only shows the four decorations and doesn't show any upgrades for them.

Or, are there two different images for them like some of the other decorations?

Thunderdome

Emperor
So not available on iOS? I played several other events on beta with no issue.
Sorry, but iPhone is trash.

Seriously though, if you managed to download the beta app, you have to make sure you are not using it for the live server play or automatically update it as it will be overwritten with the current mainstream release. For this, I have one dedicated tablet just for beta play only.

Fenix

Viceroy
The main prize is not good, but it is good enough for an intermediate player.
But the main aspect of this event is (and I might be wrong), the quests are a little bit easier, and that is very, very good. If I am right this is a good step in this game, and I hope that would be fallow in the next events.
And I like the idea of a mystery box for the next event, I only hope not to be disappointed with its content (that would be bad, and nasty).

Last edited:

mbk28

Baronet
Hi,

I just win an evant surprise box, it say will be open in 48 day at the end of the event who finish in 18 dayso_O
Capture d’écran 2020-11-19 à 11.39.04.png

Emberguard

Emperor
Yes I did :) But did not read paragraph "Pushing" properly :) I know what is a push account and understand why it is forbidden, of course... :) Obviously I somehow skipped the last sentence :)
Well it is interesting. On our servers we have 4 worlds only, but almost every player in TOP50 is using this strategy :)
I’d read the rules specifically for your server then. Most servers don’t allow it but that line is omitted on one server (forget which server it was)

The Babelus

Steward
I’d read the rules specifically for your server then. Most servers don’t allow it but that line is omitted on one server (forget which server it was)

I have checked, it is literally the same :) I only did not expect to find anything related to cross world trades in that paragraph :) My fault

jovada

Regent

On the NL server , the CM ommited the last line and allowed crossdeals ( to please his friends? ) Personaly i'm against, it is pushing.
And when a new world starts they make publicity to join the new world with a slogan that new players can compete on a fresh world but after 3 days that world is already fake by the multiple crossdeals.

I wonder why innogames create different rules in countries , should it not be the same on every server ????

CrashBoom

Legend
if one CM is changing the rules that is not InnoGames :rolleyes:

I wonder who is controlling the work of the CMs in the different countries

Wyldone

Farmer
@beezlebob so they are going to decide what the prize is depending on how far in the game you made it before it ended? Sounds like this is alot like the presidential election. You win it but you still dont win for another 2 months....

Jeevan1969

Farmer
Has someone reported the Loop Bug? If you are using the browser, then you can go to Beta in the app, as it loops on the download, trying to find the images for the new buildings. Have had to uninstall the app and just log into my non beta.