• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

Pass Go

Squire
maybe is a simple way to correct "mistakes" in the planning of the events and the contents of the box are adapted depending on how the event is received by the players.

E.g. It might give additional upgrades when it was found that too few were achievable for free. Good for the general players on one hand - bad for the players that spend diamonds to get the missing upgrades and finally have an upgrade too much without a use for it.

Also: where did it pop up? in the sidebar?
the surprise box sits in inventory..

The Babelus

Steward
How is it possible to get those new "decorations"? As of now, I can see them only as prize in Silver/Golden League awards... Should we expected as DS?

Goldra

Marquis
Is this a typo or a joke?
No clue what your aim is with a building and how you calculate things, also i might be reading it wrong, but there are several far superior building in your list compared to this joke of a building.
I have 23 buildings/sets calculated, and this one is the 17th.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
The event surprise boxes could be nice in all honesty. I liked the St. Patrick's Day Event. Most likely extra currency. Upgrades for the next event's buildings seems too powerful...

I don't mind this event's main building. It isn't great, but not horrible either. The decos though... they are pretty underwhelming. The attack and defense boosts are too small compared to other buildings. You could get 2 level 2 SOs that would give the same defense boost in 1/5 the space.

I see myself getting and placing the main building, but avoiding the decos and instead getting SOs or another Treasury.

Arwaren

Squire
You could get 2 level 2 SOs that would give the same defense boost in 1/5 the space.
It is hard to expect that we will get a building better than the level 2 Sentinel Outpost. This would mean that the building had to have 4% defense for 1x1 tile. Are there any buildings in the game with more than 2% defense per 1x1 tile? I do not think so.
But here's a simple calculation:
To get 8% defense you only need to win 1 Olive Grove as the daily specials, but it takes 10 tiles. 2 Sentinel Outposts take 2 tiles but you must win 4 daily specials (2 tiers 1 and 2 upgrades) to get 8%
Such a difference.

It's hard to get excited about the add-ons for the Terracotta Vineyard. Their efficiency sucks. The Olive Grove takes up 10 spaces and provides the same boost as (2) L2 Sentinel Outposts which take 2 spaces.

Owl II

Emperor
The building only worth if you get a number of lavendar farms for the BG. Otherwise space is better used on other buildings if you prefer attack.
No, it's not worth it. The base attack value is now 0.8 per square. This is a lvl 2 Sakura in the classic set. Anything worse is canceled for building in any city exept the beginner.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
No, it's not worth it. The base attack value is now 0.8 per square. This is a lvl 2 Sakura in the classic set. Anything worse is canceled for building in any city exept the beginner.
He meant the FP building (grapevines?) - otherwise the BG part does not make sense.

And in that regard (only counting FP) the fields are indeed better than the sleeping cars. You get 6fp at 10 tiles - the only thing worth more are the settlement buildings and it ties with TF2.

Last edited:
Agree that the event is a bit underwhelming. Prizes/new buildings aside, what I DO like is the choice of coaches so we can choose from a variety of boosts, and I like that we have 3 sets of options for what type of rewards we're given per throw and can select from what types of rewards we deem most useful given our play style.

Owl II

Emperor
He meant the FP building (grapevines?) - otherwise the BG part does not make sense.
lavender lawn
And in that regard (only counting FP) the fields are indeed better than the sleeping cars. You get 6fp at 10 tiles - the only thing worth more are the settlement buildings and it ties with TF2.
Sorry, I didn't see what bonus has lavender lawn. But building a vegitable garden for FP in the city is also for beginners. Until they learned how to mine FP outside of the city

Owl II

Emperor
Agree that the event is a bit underwhelming. Prizes/new buildings aside, what I DO like is the choice of coaches so we can choose from a variety of boosts, and I like that we have 3 sets of options for what type of rewards we're given per throw and can select from what types of rewards we deem most useful given our play style.
Oh, no. You can choose what a useless field is more to your liking. But with coaches without alternative. Only for 150 diamonds