• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

Owl II

Emperor
Blue Galaxy is a great GB. But the trouble is you don't need more FP in the city when you have a high Blue Galaxy. I collected Statues of Honor. Now I'm collectin HoF lvl 2 with it

The Babelus

Steward
Just revealed one as a DS for today.

Yes, so my expectations were correct (as I posted it before DS change)

Now I start having feeling that Cyper Pass is OK for a chain building. The main Terracotta Vineyard is 8FPs per 15 files (16.5 if roads included).
Dining Car was giving 4% attack lift with size 6 tiles. The 8% attack bonus per 10 tiles is very comparable with CheckMate Square for ME-CE Players (8% per 10.5 tiles - roads counted) or TE - AF players (9% per 10.5 tiles).
For high end players OF-SAAB it might be slightly less efficient. On the other hand, they can get 6-10 pieces boosting their attacking lift very fast. Getting 6 Checkmate Squares from the Auction would take weeks/months. Raising Cyper Pass to 9% would make it absolutely brilliant (the only trouble could be that this layout wan't fit to most of towns I am affraid)
Olive Groove is not worth it, I would prefer to get Sentinel Outputs, if I needed defence lift for attacking army.
Lavender Lawn should be raised to 5FPs for beginner players who need more FPs to upgrade their GBs

Owl II

Emperor
The 8% attack bonus per 10 tiles is very comparable with CheckMate Square for ME-CE Players (8% per 10.5 tiles - roads counted) or TE - AF players (9% per 10.5 tiles).
Don't forget the Terracotta Vineyard. This is another 15 squares. You'll need a lot of cyper passes to get this close to mate

The Babelus

Steward
Don't forget the Terracotta Vineyard. This is another 15 squares. You'll need a lot of cyper passes to get this close to mate
Of course you need. However Terracotta Vineyard itself makes sense even for High End player. 8FPs per 15 files (16.5 with roads included) is one of the best event building so far. High End player could replace older event buildings as Winter Spire or World Fair...

The biggest issue could be to rebuild city and make room for this unusual North to South oriented chain building.

Owl II

Emperor
Of course you need. However Terracotta Vineyard itself makes sense even for High End player. 8FPs per 15 files (16.5 with roads included) is one of the best event building so far. High End player could replace older event buildings as Winter Spire or World Fair...

The biggest issue could be to rebuild city and make room for this unusual North to South oriented chain building.
Nope. A high end player sent the winter spire, WW, and Micawa bridge to the dump long ago. He has an airship and several crow nests in his inventory. And.. And I wrote above: the garden for FP is important only until you have learned how to mine FP outside the city.

The Babelus

Steward
OK Owl, you mean extremel high end players :) I have checked TOP 10 players on my server, all of them stil have WW :)
Of course it is important to mine FPs outside the city (GBG could give 300FPS+ daily for strong players in strong Guilds, you can swap FPs between worlds and maybe also earn from Arc level 130+ etc., but still having at least 700-800FPs daily directly from the city is nice for such players)

Owl II

Emperor
OK Owl, you mean extremel high end players :) I have checked TOP 10 players on my server, all of them stil have WW :)
Of course it is important to mine FPs outside the city (GBG could give 300FPS+ daily for strong players in strong Guilds, you can swap FPs between worlds and maybe also earn from Arc level 130+ etc., but still having at least 700-800FPs daily directly from the city is nice for such players)
It no matter what you call them. High, extra high, or super low. We teach our beginners how to mine FP outside of the city. So they will choose attack, if they are asked to choose between an attack and an FP. But they will take FP in addition to the attack if it's fre;)

Owl II

Emperor
No you can not - it is against the rules
Didn't even comment. This can bring problems, in the worst case. At best, it will take up precious time, which is better spent on the legal development of the main city. The game is old. Very old. But people continue to apply the measures of eight years ago

The Babelus

Steward
It is against rules to give someone daily 100 FPs (let me say) in A world and receive from him daily 100FPs in B? Never heard of that, nor met someone who was given BAN for that...

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
In that case you did not read the game rules...
8) Pushing
Operating a push account or knowingly benefiting from it is forbidden. A push account is an account
that is mainly used to help another account while neglecting other parts of the game. This means that
it is not allowed to use an account solely for the purpose of helping another account grow, or to
knowingly receive benefits or any kind of support from such account.
Trades in any form (goods, Forge Points, etc.) that involve multiple worlds are forbidden.

The Babelus

Steward
Yes I did :) But did not read paragraph "Pushing" properly :) I know what is a push account and understand why it is forbidden, of course... :) Obviously I somehow skipped the last sentence :)
Well it is interesting. On our servers we have 4 worlds only, but almost every player in TOP50 is using this strategy :)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
On our servers we have 4 worlds only, but almost every player in TOP50 is using this strategy :)
In that case you have to report them (also is a rule).

Correction: no it is not, but it is advisable...

You have to report though, if you benefitted from it. - Now the question is: if the pushed player got a high arc through pushing - everybody getting 1.9 patronship would be "benefitting"...

Last edited:

jovada

Regent
Still waiting if there will be any correction on milestones 150 and 200 footballs cause that is really ridiculous you get 110 by simple quests

The Babelus

Steward
Yes, 150 and 200 footballs still seems to be a little bit strange. However as Beelzebob suggested, we do not need so much less footballs to get full grand prize.

Owl II

Emperor
In that case you have to report them (also is a rule).

Correction: no it is not, but it is advisable...

You have to report though, if you benefitted from it. - Now the question is: if the pushed player got a high arc through pushing - everybody getting 1.9 patronship would be "benefitting"...
Yes. the game has changed a lot since the rules were written. Аrc has changed it. GBG changed. HC, Carrier and event buildings with def in attack have changed the game a lot. Only the players haven't changed

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
getting 150 footballs for a milestone just seems stingy. It reinforces my feeling that events are no longer good value for time spent. Unless event buildings are beneficial, or at the very least events themselves are fun, what's the point?

Until events improve, I'll keep testing them on Beta, but I'll largely skip them on live servers, except for going for the (increasingly) rare DS that's worthwhile.

Actually, I'm enjoying FoE more since I've cut back on bothering with events, not to mention the savings from not needing to buy diamonds.

It no matter what you call them. High, extra high, or super low. We teach our beginners how to mine FP outside of the city. So they will choose attack, if they are asked to choose between an attack and an FP. But they will take FP in addition to the attack if it's fre;)
Would you really advice them to get the attack/defense fields for this building when it would be more space-efficent to go with other buildings?