• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

maybe is a simple way to correct "mistakes" in the planning of the events and the contents of the box are adapted depending on how the event is received by the players.

E.g. It might give additional upgrades when it was found that too few were achievable for free. Good for the general players on one hand - bad for the players that spend diamonds to get the missing upgrades and finally have an upgrade too much without a use for it.

Also: where did it pop up? in the sidebar?

Yeah, you are probably right. I think not even Inno knows what will be inside atm and they will change it according to event results... (upgrades, selection kits or just some other stuff).

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
on the other hand, the 350 from milestone might be intentional when considering that we likely need 2 touchdowns less than last year for the max level prize - the amount from quests is reduced by 550 and the amount from milestones by 1050 - so 1600 in total - that is enough for about 2 touchdowns.

But it looks really odd... it might be better to reduce the number of milestones to four and give 350 at once instead of the two very amounts. Or maybe add a fields kit to the milestones.

darthronin

Farmer
A building that isn't worth building, but could have a decent production if you add at least 1 of the 5x2 buildings....but then you have 10 tiles that do nothing at all, aside from making the main building not be useless.

Totally underwelming for anybody who didn't start a village within the last 5 months and has been pretty much inactive since.
I'll look out for old buildings instead of giving a **** about this waste of tiles.

Goldra

Marquis
A few time ago, i asked my guildmates to point the things that buildings can give (fp, atk for atk, def for atk, atk for def, def for def, goods, guild goods, troops). With this, i made a way to point all the buildings, to see its value, depending on the tiles it ocupy. I have all the building events starting until sakura's set.
This building is the 8th worst building. Only better than sakura's set, colossus, piazza's set, mikawa bridge, pirate ship, crow's nest and world fair.
The only thing that saves him is to extend it with the fp decoration, and recollect with blue galaxy.

Vectus

Farmer
8% is a bit low for the size of 10 fields. The Roussioi-Track was 6% on 4 fields (if connected to both buildings, but nearly everybody did that!)

The Lady Ann

Baronet
do you all think working from home has killed their collective creativity as the last 2 events have been total dog's dinners

not every event has to be blow away startling but when you look at your city and a building from 2 years ago has much much better stats for the size something is way off

darthronin

Farmer
This building is the 8th worst building. Only better than sakura's set, colossus, piazza's set, mikawa bridge, pirate ship, crow's nest and world fair.

Is this a typo or a joke?
No clue what your aim is with a building and how you calculate things, also i might be reading it wrong, but there are several far superior building in your list compared to this joke of a building.