• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

estrid

Baronet
It seems relatively easy to get the buildings, I need two more fields to run to get the full main building. But I still don't know if it gets into my town or not -it's far too big compared to the usefulness.

Sinitar

Regent
It seems relatively easy to get the buildings, I need two more fields to run to get the full main building. But I still don't know if it gets into my town or not -it's far too big compared to the usefulness.
also if you play without diamonds and with the expensive players,you can reach the maxed main building,but probably you will be in amateur(80%)/bronze(20%) league

estrid

Baronet
also if you play without diamonds and with the expensive players,you can reach the maxed main building,but probably you will be in amateur(80%)/bronze(20%) league
The league rewards don't look worth of diamonds to me.

200 footballs for finishing 40 quests? normally that would be like 1500 or in that range. How cheap can you get?
And 45 days to see whats in my event box? I don't get it. This event is screwy and very unappealing

In 60 pitches I have only achieved 3 daily awards with the Ultimate Coach. That is 5%.
The same thing always happens to me. Bad luck?.
These events more than motivate, they produce the opposite effect on me. It makes me want to quit the game.
This is my feedback

Sinitar

Regent
In 60 pitches I have only achieved 3 daily awards with the Ultimate Coach. That is 5%.
The same thing always happens to me. Bad luck?.
These events more than motivate, they produce the opposite effect on me. It makes me want to quit the game.
This is my feedback
Which players had you clicked?
With 1500 footballs I had gained 4 daily awards

This is not the first year that we have had issues with the Avatars in the Forge Bowl Event, If you want these st paddy Avatars be patient and wait for the Event.
So then you know, if they take away the picture while you're using it, do they swap your picture with the proper one or do they leave it up and you cant change it?

Some event. An event box that opens 2 weeks after the event ends? Seriously? And not getting a decent amount of secondary buildings to go with the main building just makes this event a total failure for me

LordTachikawa

Merchant
Did anyone else notice an Olympic Treasury Lvl 1 in the list of grand prizes? It was right about where you'd expect the Terracotta Vineyard Lvl 1 to be.
You made a good observation. It lead this announcement in today's Daily Change Log. Thank you for your feedback. We do read and listen.
Forge Bowl 2021
  • One of the Grand Prizes displayed in the Event window was wrong, as it was showing the Olympic Treasury instead of a level one Terracotta Vineyard. This issue has been fixed now.
    • Additionally, we will give to all players who are at (or beyond) the 10th Grand Prize, a Vineyard level 1.

BritishBoy

Marquis
Main building definitely needs attack bonus. Otherwise 1 main + 1 att yard = 8% from 25 square = 0.32 worse than sakura set with ONE lvl2 rock. Also sakura lvl2 with 1 rock gives 7fp and 10 goods, just 1 fp and 8 goods less than current building. But was introduced almost 3 years ago
With 1 man and 10 att yards we get 80% from 115 squares - 0.7 and upgraded ge stuff gives 3% from 4 squares - 0.75