• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

I like the main building for the most part.
I don't like that you can't motivate it.
That makes the Lavender Lawn much less attractive. Unless you like being plundered.

Tresco

Farmer
I think it's a mistake that Vineyard cannot be aided, even if it's self aiding, I can't imagine many players will build it
when it goes live when they realize that all their production from the building and fields is at the mercy of plunderers.

1BFA

Viceroy
I think it's a mistake that Vineyard cannot be aided, even if it's self aiding, I can't imagine many players will build it
when it goes live when they realize that all their production from the building and fields is at the mercy of plunderers.

Like terrace Farm/ Maharaja Palace?

Emm55

Merchant
I don't see any stats for the level 2 fields. I will withhold judgement on the set until I see those.

LordVaderIII

Marquis
Odd that previously we've had the Olive Grove, Lavender Lawn, and Grapevines as daily specials but today we get a selection kit for all four.

GateKeeper

Baronet
Maybe they figured out that nobody's buying the fields.
So with the Kit as a prize, really no reason to try for the specific fields. UNLESS, the kit is given to us as the daily early on when it goes live. However, yes I get the point the fields aren't the best anyways. These should have been like traditional sets where you need 2 or 3 to get bonus's, not chained.

CA stats....
5x2's (10 spaces) with 10 goods(Grape)?, 8% AB for AA(Olive)? 4fp's(Lav)? 8% AB for AA(cyp)?

FALL EVENT 2020
The Wheat field was only a 3x2 and that's giving 12% AB for AA
Ochre Yard 2x2, giving 8% AB for AA
Autumn Scarecrow a 1x3, gives 15 goods,
Begonia 1x3, 5FPs.

So get me a time machine....I want to go back and load up on those Fall event buildings!!!

Thunderdome

Emperor
Odd that previously we've had the Olive Grove, Lavender Lawn, and Grapevines as daily specials but today we get a selection kit for all four.
This is what got me going WTF. Done wasted the footballs trying to get said daily prizes of the past only to find out this was the prize.

Well, I know what to do when it hits live if I wanted the set.

GateKeeper

Baronet
So with todays Kit, I've spent every football I had, giving me 730 yards, and still only in Bronze league with about 450 yards short of Silver and almost double the amount of yards away from Gold....so apparently a lot of players are spending diamonds on this event, what is so intriguing about this event? Is it Stephanie? ;)

Sinitar

Regent
So with todays Kit, I've spent every football I had, giving me 730 yards, and still only in Bronze league with about 450 yards short of Silver and almost double the amount of yards away from Gold....so apparently a lot of players are spending diamonds on this event, what is so intriguing about this event? Is it Stephanie? ;)
You don't like spending 150/300 diamonds for the ultimate coach?
this is my situation spending 300 diamonds for using twice time the ultimate coach https://prnt.sc/vrysjt

Last edited: