• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2019 - Balancing Changes

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Feanor II

Baronet
That you are bad at playing connect the dots.
If I was
bad at playing connect the dots
I wouldn't be able to
be an Electrical Engineer

But in all your Blah Blah Blah you have failed to demonstrate any skills...

My "blah blah blah" is called rational thought, logic, and reasoning. Since you are either unable or unwilling to refute any of the myriad points I addressed in my previous post regarding your errors, I accept your tapout.

Achaeus

Marquis
I agree with what most at saying here ... even if you are a daily active player you cannot get a level 10 reward. An 8 or 9 is possible, but not 10. I remember the same problem with last years Foe Bowl and so do many other players, here in Beta and Live. I cannot endorse this event to me fellow guild mates in live with the current arrangement.

Praeceptor

Marquis
It used to be that anyone could get the same rewards as diamond players by working harder at the game. That seems to have changed recently, and I think having to spend diamonds will put off regular players. Without them, there won't be a game.

jovada

Regent
Yes as a guild founder/leader i have to warn guildies that it will cost them at least 5000 diamonds to achieve level 10.
If you had a second level 1 colos you could place 2 of level 4 gaining 2x10% attack but there is only 1.

DeletedUser5383

I have to concur, lvl 9 is what I will be putting into my inventory, not because it's not got any value, it has. But because who wants an unfinished Colossus in their city looking like a fail?

I cannot endorse this event to me fellow guild mates in live with the current arrangement.

Yes as a guild founder/leader i have to warn guildies that it will cost them at least 5000 diamonds to achieve level 10.
I too will be letting folks know on my live servers not to bother unless their minted and don't mind paying 4k-5k in diamonds just to get a lvl 10. The ironic thing is that if you pay the diamonds you would most likely stay in bronze and get the last upgrade anyway, I think this qualifies as a Catch 22 situation :(

Alphatier

Farmer
Tomorrow there will be the last quest Herr my Feedback: although I did. all the quests, I Van only get to Level 9, despides the slides I Vivendi. I Need at this Time more than 1k Footballs for a shutdown, it is not possible to gain them.
The Price are well done, for me the Rest does not fit, espacially the requierd Footballs for a shutdown.
That was my Feedback.
Happy New Year.

and thanks, that it is possible to test.

DeletedUser9410

@ ZD, Thank you very much for the present, much appreciated.
I know we sometimes have positive and sometimes negative things to say and things can get heated at times, but that i believe is the nature of a test server and this forum.
i feel we all basically enjoy the game very much. ( i dont think we would all be here if we didnt.)
Thank you for everything through this year and we all want EVERYTHING for next year. :p;):D

Happy 2019 to you and to everyone here in Beta, may 2019 bring you and your families much peace, love health and happiness.

DeletedUser9169

I am currently at level 8 and will reach level 9 today when all the quests are finished. Level 10 may be reached if I stay in the bronze league. There is one day and 14 hours left which will require checking to see if I am still in the Bronze league during the last few hours of the event. I would spend a few hundred diamonds to remain in the Bronze league but if it is thousands of diamonds then forget it.

jovada

Regent
We really apprecied the effort of giving 1000 diamonds extra , but if everybody is using them you are not certain to reach the bronze league hahaha.
And on our servers we receive no diamonds so it's a drop of water in the ocean hahaha.

DeletedUser1418

@Zarok Dai : Thanks for the diamonds and a Happy and prosperous New Year!
Could you pass it on to the devs that players will be at least one short when they are lucky? They need to work in 2 extra upgrades... one upgrade at amateur level and one extra (two upgrades) on bronze. This way everyone who completes the event will be able to complete Colossus statue construction. Thank you!