• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Happy New Year Beta!

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

newlogo1.png

Greetings Beta,

I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has helped us with testing and bug reporting here on Beta this year. Your efforts and feedback have led to countless bug fixes (well I could count them, but don't have the time right now :D ) and balancing changes throughout the year, and we could not have done it without you.
We understand it can be difficult to participate in a test server, but every day I am contacted by members of our community who just want to help us make the game as good as we can, and I want to thank each and every one of you.
I am looking forward to the coming year with all of you here on Beta. Let's make it as great as the year we just had.
Anyway, Happy New Year to all. I hope the coming year brings everyone the best :)
As always, thanks again for all of your efforts,

Your Forge of Empires Team - Team Beta, and from me personally, Z.D.

P.S. - I will be spreading some diamonds around to all active accounts shortly as a small token of our appreciation and to help you ring in the New Year.