• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7503

this has to be the worst event ever!!! talk about a waste of time the odds of winning anything are so remote its like they DON'T WANT US TO WIN!!! football plays averaging under 2 yards per play after over 25 attempts is insane!!! WHY ARE YOU WASTING OUR TIME THIS GAME USED TO BE FUN.

DeletedUser8152

Another event I won't finish because of taking a province with NO alternative. That's too bad , I would like to finish it. Inno, you keep pushing us to move up in ages. I am not going to be pushed into another age that I'm not ready for because of an event. I am almost through the next age on the continent map because of these. In my other world I was pushed through 3 ages, almost entirely due to event requirements, so I'm in the same situation there. INNO do you pay attention to the feedback? The events are fun, until you give out these dealbreakers. What a let down and I'm not happy. Stay away from tech and continent unless you give an alternative.

jools1956

Farmer
What happened to the totally awesome cartoon of the woman throwing a football in the Coliseum setting at sign on? It's been replaced by the tower image.....that cartoon was hilarious!!! Nice to see a sense of humor somewhere!!!

vidicecilia

Baronet
The design of arrows has been changed...
It´s umpleasant. I would like to follow with the same arrows for the rest of the event.

DeletedUser4381

What happened to the totally awesome cartoon of the woman throwing a football in the Coliseum setting at sign on? It's been replaced by the tower image.....that cartoon was hilarious!!! Nice to see a sense of humor somewhere!!!

Must be on rotation... I get a random one of them each time.

clebert

Merchant
At this server there a lot of people who are not English speakers, so designers must be careful with the vocabulary. The only thing that indicates workshop building is a production building is the little hammer that stands beside it.

Yesterday, I´ve got:
4 yards per 135 footballs,
6 " " 120 "
3 " " 65 "

But, I must restart on each opportunity to update the score. Be carefull.
Right, i was thinking about what was workshop, then i tried a blacksmith,that worked hehe
Only today this dummy figure the Pillar upgrade is each other day ,i spent all balls for nothing lol
want a bug ? i tried pay 50 diamonds for scout a province, and could not . Worked when
i went to settings and disable diamonds"confirmation use "

DeletedUser8406

what about simply rename to "hammer buildings" and "goods buildings"? both are production buildings :)

DeletedUser

what about simply rename to "hammer buildings" and "goods buildings"? both are production buildings :)

Hammer building? Why an other new confusing term? You don't produce hammers in that building but supplies. Supplies producing buildings have always been known as production buildings in FoE.
In case a quest asks for goods you have to collect them.

DeletedUser4176

Okay, how long do I have to wait until this questline is finished?

Solve any other quest.
First option: I delete all quests of the actual sidequest timeline to get the perpetual questlines because I do not have the goods to free the tech tree to make the research quests.

Second option: I fulfill the main quest: Acquire 5 sectors without fighting. That's only about 700 goods.
How long do I have to produce?

DeletedUser7779

View attachment 2868

Again!!!
Almost 800 goods to achieve this quest. I can´t do this so end of Bowl Event for me. The reward doesn´t deserve this waste.
I have not finished the last 3 events because of it and in this conditions I won't finish anyone in future.
Thanks FoE!

Although i did have the goods and completed the quest, i do agree 100%.
STOP forcing us to waste our goods on cmap! Or give an alternative at least!
Here a few things to consider:

- last quest of winter event was the same (seriously, 1000+ goods wasted in 2-3 weeks for what?)
- some players are focusing mainly on military so i find it extremely unfair to make us waste goods when we could easily acquire 3 sectors by fighting
- you keep forcing us to scout/acquire provinces every single event, not even counting the daily challenges --> so that logically advances us on cmap way ahead of our era. Then you ask us to negotiate when we don't even have the goods or even worse prometheum/orichalum for that which all results in frustration rather than fun.

Solution:
Simply add an alternative of equal difficulty, like you promised. That applies to the research a tech quest also.

Suggestion:
Negotiate 3 sectors OR have lvl 3 GE completed - if Inno's idea is to make us waste goods, in GE it's at least goods of our current era should we choose to negotiate. Also gives fighters a choice. OR even solve x encounters on lvl 4 - any alternative would work here as long as it's not forcing us to spend goods.

Research a tech OR defeat x hoodies, where x > 30 (?) OR build a GB OR have exactly 1 population - anything that would make us to sweat a little if that's Inno's idea, just not research a tech with no alternative!

Give us something new, we're all tired of the same repetitive annoying quests every single event.

DeletedUser8490

Quest 10, 15, 19 and 24 is impossible to solve when you stay in BA,
like quest 8, 10, 27, 29 and 32 in the Winter Event 2017 or
like quest 10 in Rosa Parks or
like quest 12 in Mahātmā Gandhi or
like quest 10 in the Fall Event 2017 or
like quest 13 and 30 in the Halloween Event 2017 or
like quest 7 in the Summer Event 2017 or
like quest 3 in the May Day Festival Event 2017 or
like quest 9 in the Spring Event 2017 or
like quest 5 in Albert Einstein or
like quest 7 in Shah Jahan or
like quest 6 in Galileo Galilei (to name just this year).

So with getting the pillar at quest seven I have to focus, to make one touchdown to get at least one up-grade.
This will be than the second worst building I have (next to the town hall):
With the one up-grade than 500 coin, 500 supplies and 1 Forge Point on a 3x3 field... , but why does it has to require a road connection?
What a pity to miss the other beautifull designed buildings and up-grades again.
Best Regards
Encounters can first be solved in IA.
Win battles is impossible since 24.10.2017 with the change of military tactics in IA.
Defeat enemys is impossible since 24.10.2017 with the change of military tactics in IA.
Donate goods to guild treasury from current era or era below is impossible - BA goods are not accepted, SA goods don't exist.
Research a technology is not possible, when you haven't started yesterday evening.

DeletedUser

InnoGames don't want that people stay in BA :rolleyes:

GE: iron age
donating to GB: iron age
DC: iron age
neighborhood battle: iron age

you can be happy if they don't follow that and make another change in the future. because then
events: iron age

so whos fault is it that you don't play the game and stay in BA ?

What a pity to miss the other beautifull designed buildings and up-grades again.
you also miss 12 more eras :rolleyes:
with beautiful designed buildings