• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

LadyHecate

Marquis
What does the upgradable Pillar of Heroes offer players? The Announcement gives details of the other buildings but not the PoH!

DeletedUser8406

Good idea, but ingame announcement should link to info about event.

DeletedUser8406

If there is now "american sport event", will be also some event with sport popular in central europe, like Ice hockey? :p

DeletedUser5160

Will there be alternatives to research and negotiating......

DeletedUser6590

If there is now "american sport event", will be also some event with sport popular in central europe, like Ice hockey? :p

Good idea to get some diversity in the events, I would be excited to see an ice hockey event! I would think Cricket might be a better option to represent European sports?

DeletedUser8406

Good idea to get some diversity in the events, I would be excited to see an ice hockey event! I would think Cricket might be a better option to represent European sports?
european or british?

vesgouo

Baronet
GBXgxpw.jpg

qaccy

Emperor

We're not involved in designing nor implementing new features. Our role is to provide feedback on what's released, and the developers may then see and act upon that feedback but the final word is always with the developers, not us players.

DeletedUser8277

I hope this doesn't mean the Soccer Event is no more. I'm surprised to see another seemingly big event so soon after the Winter event. When the spoilers were released I thought we were looking at another historical event line, though maybe things will look clearer once we can play it.

Another event does seal the deal on finishing the Winter event for me on live. I was debating on doing the research quest there as I have a few precious techs I can unlock before having to advance. Now I know to skip the end of winter with another event right around the corner that could have required advancement in it. That's one of the great things about beta, knowing whats happening so you can strategize your main game better.

DeletedUser7529

We are back to bad old times "dont do technologies, wait for event quest that will require it". I really hate this approach.
Once alternative conditions were put I though "Inno finally listened players". Well not for long :p

Good thing that winter event is worthless so even if it requires 3 or 4 technologies to research (1 without alternative) you can skip it, as it is lowering chances to win daily special from 5% to 4% - for all stars collected :rolleyes:
Last year I got nothing for 600 stars...

DeletedUser8341

To the vast majority of people, "football" is a game played where people kick a ball around with their feet. It is not, by defintion, a game which people in the USA call 'football' but which is not played with a foot.

I strongly suggest that the event is called "American Football".

This would be understood by everybody, avoids confusion, and avoids it being inaccurate according to most people in the world.

DeletedUser8341

That's one of the great things about beta, knowing whats happening so you can strategize your main game better.
I totally agree with this statement, which shows how bad the game is.

Forge of Empires is advertised as a strategy game. If that's what it is, it should not be a requirement to sign up on a beta server to understand how to strategise.

If an event is forcing technological advancement, or Continent Map advancement, this should be made clear to ALL users up front, so that ALL players can actually strategise this 'strategy' game.

These questions should be answered now, and included in the notice for all events:
  • Will this event require a technology to be studied (without any alternative other than abandoning the event)?
  • Will this event require a province to be scouted or acquired (without any alternative other than abandoning the event)?