• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2022

MageKnight

Farmer
Fellowship Event Logo (1) (1).png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Wednesday, June 15th, our new Fellowship Event comes to Forge!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "How do you do, fellow kids?" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team
Well, not impressed, lily pond/ football all over again. The FOTR had battles and quests and supplies. Why can't this have a fight with orcs, maybe 4 on 4 and some trading, mithril/ lembas or special troops that can be used in the main game. Some puzzles? The animation is jerky, and the rewards are the same old same old. How about a chance to win some serious diamond/ goods/ medals or coins (say 500diamonds, 10m goods/ 250000 medals/ 10m coins (adjust for era) or win nothing. What about a real game hero boost prize that made the hero worth using, A spell that means a selected troop can't be seen until he attacks. Something different!

6zeva9

Baronet
Well, not impressed, lily pond/ football all over again. The FOTR had battles and quests and supplies. Why can't this have a fight with orcs, maybe 4 on 4 and some trading, mithril/ lembas or special troops that can be used in the main game. Some puzzles? The animation is jerky, and the rewards are the same old same old. How about a chance to win some serious diamond/ goods/ medals or coins (say 500diamonds, 10m goods/ 250000 medals/ 10m coins (adjust for era) or win nothing. What about a real game hero boost prize that made the hero worth using, A spell that means a selected troop can't be seen until he attacks. Something different!
The Tolkien Estate would have put their Lawyers on INNO, before you could put the ring on your finger.
Just as they did with TSR when Dungeon & Dragons was first released in the early 1970's. Halfings were called Hobbits as well as some of the Monsters using creature names from LoTR, in the original print run of Dungeon & Dragons.
If you want Fantasy campaign try INNOs Elvenar game and accept this Event for what it is, something closer to an older book by an English writer called Chaucer.

Kaspar

Farmer
With 4,400 rations and of course the ultimate coach, today I got 9 Stage of Ages. But it seems to me that I only used a third of the rations that we obtain during the event. Are we moving towards 30 daily prizes per event...? Note that 30*7% attack in ADB, it's not bad at all + the 120 PFs...
And... today I had, for 7,000 rations... 16 Stages of Ages!

Which are thus added to the 9 already in stock. Admire my city, it is covered with 18 Stage of Ages... And, of course, a Heroes Tavern niv. 10. Especially since, even if I have not played the Cost/Stage, I can already announce that I will soon have a second Tavern of Heroes in niv. 5! In addition, the event pass brought me some useful PFs to invest in Castel del Monte, Alcatraz, Aix or Statue of Zeus, as well as finish the technologies of the ADF. Of course, 600 PFs in ADF, it’s amazing!

Now I just have to improve the 9 Eres scenes posed in ADB...

Besides, the feast that is this event gave me about 150 unattached units, which allowed me to defeat all the units of the campaign map, and finish the areas of the ADF. I am now looking for medals to unlock extensions (7)...

I am French, and unfortunately I do not yet have the necessary level to translate perfectly the original text, so I hope that you will not take into account grammar errors...

Last edited:

Thunderdome

Emperor
How about a chance to win some serious diamond/ goods/ medals or coins (say 500diamonds, 10m goods/ 250000 medals/ 10m coins (adjust for era) or win nothing.
This is Inno we are talking about, you know. They are just throwing toddler allowances/rewards at players. They know nothing about scaling up rewards for advancing ages.
I am French, and unfortunately I do not yet have the necessary level to translate perfectly the original text, so I hope that you will not take into account grammar errors...
Yeah, I am trying to look back through all sources I have to what this Eres you speak of.

6zeva9

Baronet
I noticed that. But what "Hero Prizes" will I get after I pass 875 league points ?
Some Players have more than 875 League Points but have not travelled 900 miles to provide the answer to your question, thanks to the use of Coaches, where League Points were doubled while mileage was not.
I gained 276 League Points in one session, but only travelled 138 Miles, so only got 5 Grand Prizes, not 11.

Last edited:

Kaspar

Farmer
This is Inno we are talking about, you know. They are just throwing toddler allowances/rewards at players. They know nothing about scaling up rewards for advancing ages.

Yeah, I am trying to look back through all sources I have to what this Eres you speak of.
Sorry. It's the Stage of Ages !

6zeva9

Baronet
ONLY 3 AVATARS!
1 at the End of the Rush Quests, 1 at the End of the Daily Quests & 1 for finishing in the Top 1%

Yet the Announcement shows 4.

What has happened to the 4th Avatar?

1656977960053.png

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
there still is a tomorrow???

most prizes only come once - usually only the prizes that never before were a DS are "guaranteed" to come twice. Also I think the prizes of the first two or three days of the event have a higher chance to appear twice.

PS: In the past - like two years ago - it was still common that most prizes show up twice, but that has been changed with the "switch DS" option - I generally like that

I have 14k packets because I didn't care for any of the prices, although I missed a few days for vacation so I didn't see one of the new buildings. Every single DS swap was a dud. Right now I have attack boost. Pretty much a waste of an event with no good daily specials - or ways to access good ds'. Let me pay diamonds to swap additional times because otherwise I'm pretty much stuck saving all of my currency on something for the last day which is always a terrible item that just get sent to the dealer. What a waste, you guys should have been enticing me to play, I only made one move the entire event.

Because my city is literally 95% squares of event buildings, what I need not are one and done buildings like the stages of ages or winners plazas, I need multi level buildings that I can waste all my event currency on and only make one building with a good boost.

I'm literally looking at the list of the ds for this event and all of them are god awful. The level 2 winners plaza was great but as I said I've already filled my city with them and need something better. The only buildings that had multiple levels were the mill and bridge which have no attack %. I really want to get away from the spring garden because it's 20% in a 5x5 but needs two roads so technically becoming worse per square the more *better* buildings come out.

And get rid of production tasks!!

Kronan

Viceroy
Feedback on the Flower Maidens (and the buffing...):
1) I like it @ 5%, 2 FP.

2) I like it MORE @ 9%, 3 FP

I'll probably spend 1200 diamonds in the real game (live servers) for it. It's very robust.

Notice I said "it". I'd like to say "them"... but I have a feeling it's a "1 and done" item!

Oh boy what am I going to do with these 28 checkmate squares I spent all my event currency on. I don't have even the land to provide for just the squares.

I also got 600FP and an endless sea of buildings to go to the dealer. Way too many pots.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Below is a list generated for each day of the event. This might change somewhat when it hits live.
Daily Special Rewards Table
Day 01 of EventDay 05 of EventDay 09 of EventDay 13 of EventDay 17 of EventDay 21 of Event
Knight's Pavilion6h Supply RushStage of AgesHanami Bridge Sel KitWinner's Plaza Sel KitSentinel Outpost Lv 1
Day 02 of EventDay 06 of EventDay 10 of EventDay 14 of EventDay 18 of EventBonus Time Until End
Winner's Plaza Lv 2*Hanami Bridge Sel Kit20% Attack BoostShrine of KnowledgeStore BuildingCheckmate Square
Day 03 of EventDay 07 of EventDay 11 of EventDay 15 of EventDay 19 of Event
Hall of Fame Sel KitTactician's Tower Lv 1Tactician's Tower Up KitCherry Garden Sel KitRogue Hideout Shr Kit
Day 04 of EventDay 08 of EventDay 12 of EventDay 16 of EventDay 20 of Event
Rogue HideoutKnight's PavilionSpring Selection KitShuishin Mill Sel KitSentinel Outpost Up Kit
* - Has been fixed to read "Winner's Plaza Selection Kit" for when the event goes live
Myself, I was glad I managed to get the Stage of Ages the day before it came out via the switch button (day 8 of event). Collected 14 during the event that brought my total count to 16. I was hoping it would show up once again (and even the switches didn't do me justice as the event was closing towards the end); instead, I just went with what's left that will go to the AD for s***s and giggles.

At least I will finish in Silver being that I spent only 300 diamonds in the event. But seriously, Inno, you have to work on making more of the alternative building available in the Hero's pack if you want me to spend 1200 diamonds for such. Hopefully, you will be able to do that in the future or no one is going to bite.

Pafton

Viceroy
I liked the rewards, especially the knight's pavilion. The heroes tavern is aesthetically pleasing, and its boosts are satisfactory too. But mechanics wise, there wasn't anything refreshing and it was just a reskinned spring event. However I liked the setting and was generously rewarded, so no complaints there :p

Looking forward to the summer event which starts in a week now (one of my favourites).

Finkadel

Marquis
What is the point of buffing Flowers Maiden at all if it only comes as a single reward for 1200 diamonds? Make it daily special, that is the place where your money comes from, come on, Inno, you know that...

Astrid

Baronet
What is the point of buffing Flowers Maiden at all if it only comes as a single reward for 1200 diamonds? Make it daily special, that is the place where your money comes from, come on, Inno, you know that...

It will probably be available as a daily some time in the future, but right now, if you want it you need to pay 1200 diamonds for it.

Finkadel

Marquis
It will probably be available as a daily some time in the future, but right now, if you want it you need to pay 1200 diamonds for it.
And I can buy ONE ONLY, no more, that was actually my point. One is no good, not for paying players...

Astrid

Baronet
And I can buy ONE ONLY, no more, that was actually my point. One is no good, not for paying players...
I know, well they could have made it so if you spent diamonds for 3 fully upgraded Hero Taverns you get a 2nd Flowers Maiden. However right now I believe that some time in 2023 we could get more of these, maybe in chests from St. Patrick event.