• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2022

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
hello.
today's quest: solve 12 encounters in the guild expeditions
serious ! put this quest on a Monday, the day guild expeditions stop ... lol
if you logged in before 8, then the quest would have autocompleted (assuming you did 64 encounters last week) or you had at least the chance to complete the quest if there still were encounters open...

Thunderdome

Emperor
hello.
today's quest: solve 12 encounters in the guild expeditions
serious ! put this quest on a Monday, the day guild expeditions stop ... lol
I was done with GE-64 and it gave the quest as done for me. But then again, reset happened during the evening hours for me with 8 hours left for GE to be done. Guess you will have to wait until GE starts again on Tuesday.

blueskydwg

Steward
If you pay the 1200 diamonds after you've already achieved 7 or 8 of the grand prizes, will you still be able to collect the past hero awards, or only the ones to follow?

Thunderdome

Emperor
If you pay the 1200 diamonds after you've already achieved 7 or 8 of the grand prizes, will you still be able to collect the past hero awards, or only the ones to follow?
Until we get someone like @Juber come reply to this one question, I am going to assume that you would be able to pick up the awards once you paid the 1200 diamonds to unlock the tier... this would mean the past ones.

This event is just the Forge Bowl event with "fellows" instead of players, and "heros" instead of coaches.. I hope the art and writing departments at INNO are getting paid well because they are the only ones working. The "developers" have shown no skills of late other than repetition. Whether its the space ages, or events, they regurgitate the same mechanic but with a new "window dressing". What fools you must think we are to accept ANY of this as "NEW" content.

Kronan

Viceroy
The Timeless Dojo might need a buff in view of the knights pavilion

The unit production was one of the selling points of those and made the effort to finish the settlement in time worth it.

My three dojos need 27 squares to produce:
3 units (6 squares via knights pavilion)
15 goods (6 squares via sleigh builder)

12 FP - 15 squares left - so, I guess it barely is still better than "regular" event buildings...

But that is the fate of the other settlement rewards - especially the timed rewards - as well... Event rewards of the past years discredit the effort put into those...
I've been looking at the same thing, Bee. Glad we're thinking alike and glad you pointed it out publicly. I'm similarly studying the side-by-side efficiency and my need for the few other things the Dojo does for me now (as you called out). It used to be a slam dunk (as you said) to have the Dojo (also have 3 myself), but viewed as you and I do, the KP might be a "disruptive" influence on the status quo.

I welcome the intellectual challenge this analysis presents to me ...

Kronan

Viceroy
This event is just the Forge Bowl event with "fellows" instead of players, and "heros" instead of coaches.. I hope the art and writing departments at INNO are getting paid well because they are the only ones working. The "developers" have shown no skills of late other than repetition. Whether its the space ages, or events, they regurgitate the same mechanic but with a new "window dressing". What fools you must think we are to accept ANY of this as "NEW" content.
Before it was the FORGE BOWL, it was the frogs jumping on lily pads... it's just reskined with new themed graphics.

I like the 3 prizes in this event (KP, HT and FM) , e s p e c i a l l y in beta as only a humble Iron Age player who craves things that really help city economics and battle strength. Aside from the furor over SC/WT probability model changes, these are what people have been asking for.

My goal to get to the finish line and get all the Hero Tavern upgrades is job 1, and it's pretty easy to do.

Honestly, I don't care if the event's content is new or old. I care whether I like the reward(s) or not.
But I am sick of the space ages. Really, really sick of them.
Agree, but when they create a video about it, then alert you to watch it proclaiming it NEW Content, I disagree. But I guess we all have different ideas of what "new content" is.

6zeva9

Baronet
The event mechanics are exactly the same as the "Sorcerer's Pilgrimage event" in Elvenar...
Which was a re-skinned version of an earlier Elvenar Event.
Nothing in INNO game Events is truly new, they are merely ways of generating more income.
The mechanics of this Event come from the Spring Event in 2019 (with the addition of Forge Bowl Coaches - 2020), though it could be said that the Fall Event in 2018 was the first to offer Leagues and visible advancement methods.
Even the newer mini-games in Wildlife & St Paddys Events are based on other popular online games. Being there to distract or confuse players once they have done as many quests as they can with their resources or waiting for a new quest.

Which was a re-skinned version of an earlier Elvenar Event.
Nothing in INNO game Events is truly new, they are merely ways of generating more income.
The mechanics of this Event come from the Spring Event in 2019 (with the addition of Forge Bowl Coaches - 2020), though it could be said that the Fall Event in 2018 was the first to offer Leagues and visible advancement methods.
Even the newer mini-games in Wildlife & St Paddys Events are based on other popular online games. Being there to distract or confuse players once they have done as many quests as they can with their resources or waiting for a new quest.
I wouldn't mind playing cookie clicker/st paddies all the time..........

Can you please offer Observatory Prints as a daily special? There does not seem to be blueprint options within the game mechanics and Observatory prints are only offered in events.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
There does not seem to be blueprint options within the game mechanics and Observatory prints are only offered in events.
There are BP in the Hero-Prizes "Box of Blue prints" with 2 Obs BP

but yeah, you are right - usually one of the "players" - in this case fellows - would provide BP

Amdira

Baronet
"On Monday, we will make a change to the Flower Maiden. It will now provide 8% defense for your attacking army (instead of 5) and produce 3 Forge Points (instead of 2)."
If there would be a chance for it as a daily - fantastic
As a unique building for 1200 diamonds - together with a checkmate square and a winners plaza lvl 2 (is it still lvl 2 or has this one changed to a selection kit, too?) - not sure yet
Edit: As a player who never bought diamonds and doesn't plan to, I'm not aware of the usual prices for those items - thus it might be either a good deal or not. On beta maybe I will spend some of my free diamonds for it, but on live servers it makes no sense to me spending diamonds for getting wws (as it seems to become usual in events now). Due to current changes in gbg it will become even more difficult to get a decent amount of diamonds in the future.

Last edited:

Astrid

Baronet
So if I decide to spend diamonds and get let's say 3 fully upgraded Heroes Taverns, will I also be able to get 2 Flower Maidens ?