• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2022

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Fellowship Event Logo (1) (1).png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Wednesday, June 15th, our new Fellowship Event comes to Forge!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "How do you do, fellow kids?" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
1. again, the questline did not show up when the event started - reload was necessary... at least it did not crash upon opening the event window for the first time
2. the ping pong of the hero when moving is quite odd/too exaggerated
3. what do the stars of the "fellows" indicate?

Last edited:

Havik79

Baronet
Well the stats are certainly very good.
Do not like the animation, feels very jerky.
Game all of a sudden is very sluggish.

Ironrooster

Baronet
I like the graphics for the event and the new buildings.
I also like that the building has both attack and defense boosts for the attacking army.
And I like the 5x4 foot print - makes it easier to fit in my city.

Amdira

Baronet
What kind of random units does the Knight's Pavillion give? Normal units from current age oder special units (like from the Timeless Dojo)?

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
The Pavilion looks excellent for early age players, just get a few of them and you have a small Alcatraz (with goods)! The Grand Prize is a not as powerful as the Eagle Mountain but, on a slightly smaller footprint, it provides a more-than-decent military boost.
Mechanics-wise, this seems a copy/paste of the Forge Bowl event (just switch coaches with heroes).

Kaspar

Farmer
your first event on beta?
a "maybe" list will be available for live based on the DS of beta...
Yes it's my first event in the servor Beta. So I don't know which DS to focus on. I'm in the first Age and I think that Suishun Mill could be quite good for a little player as me...

Retired Guy

Marquis
How do we know the distances that will be travelled for the rations? Are the images proportional? or ? Hard to choose "wisely" without some info

How do we know the distances that will be travelled for the rations? Are the images proportional? or ? Hard to choose "wisely" without some info
Yeah, I was wondering the same too. I'm using FoEhelper so I know what I'm getting. Thing is, these prices for the distances are very varied, and I myself can't even tell how far I was going if I didn't have the FoEhelper tool.

Amdira

Baronet
Yes it's my first event in the servor Beta. So I don't know which DS to focus on. I'm in the first Age and I think that Suishun Mill could be quite good for a little player as me...
For beginners today's special would be quite nice - Coins, population, happiness, goods plus 2 military units for only 2x2 space - that's great.