• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Virtual Future - Part 1

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

14. have 4 Augmented Samurai and 4 Ninjas
15. have 4 Ninjas and 4 Ronin Bots

but you will get those quests only if you have 2 or less of both units

DeletedUser

Win 20 battles or gather 500 goods

Plz change this one Inno
Exploit quest.
Mostly by trades (if trades work for this quest)
Fights: Spearmen on AA

Edit: The first mod that reads this and give the info to Inno can delete this post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7942

1. Pay 800K coins/supply
  2. Win 20 battles or gather 500 goods
  3. Buy 20 FP and spend 150FP
  4. 6 x 24h
  5. 20k population available
  6. Spend 200FP
  7. gather 2M coins
  8. Gather 2M supply
  9. Gain 25k happi
  10. Produce 5 foxes ( 24h prod?)
  11. Buy 15FP
  12. have less than 42 population available
  13. gather 1M supply
  14. [...]
  15. [...]
14. have 4 Augmented Samurai and 4 Ninjas
15. have 4 Ninjas and 4 Ronin Bots

but you will get those quests only if you have 2 or less of both units
tyvm for that guys.

and yeah #2 what were they thinking lol

#4 6 x 24h is that age specific?

Luke Stark

Marquis
well if You have Chateau on the right level this quests are ok.....it's already annoying enough that the spend 100 FP is gone....

changing those quests would seriously cripple Chateau owners even more :/

DeletedUser7942

well if You have Chateau on the right level this quests are ok.....it's already annoying enough that the spend 100 FP is gone....

changing those quests would seriously cripple Chateau owners even more :/
Well, it's not gone it just went up from 139 to 200 but yeah my CF is only 14 so not much help there really. With the collect 24hour supplies quests I can do 150 quests now in OF and probably 20 in VF at this point if I go into it lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7779

Plz change this one Inno
Exploit quest.
Mostly by trades (if trades work for this quest)
Fights: Spearmen on AA

Edit: The first mod that reads this and give the info to Inno can delete this post.
Agreed, this can be exploited easily, not only by farming spears in aa, but farming anything in any era in gvg.
And if trades work, then everyone will swap goods back and forth - an ultimate Perpetuum mobile

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
have less than 42 population available

Can you test the threshold to receive this quest? It was problematic in OF because you only had to have over 1k population so you could simply be at the right amount of pop and build and sell an industrial age goods building for easy profit. Eventually they disabled it - just wondering if the new one has a more reasonable threshold to prevent that.

DeletedUser7239

Can you test the threshold to receive this quest? It was problematic in OF because you only had to have over 1k population so you could simply be at the right amount of pop and build and sell an industrial age goods building for easy profit. Eventually they disabled it - just wondering if the new one has a more reasonable threshold to prevent that.

That mission does even make any sense? completely ridiculous mission.

DeletedUser9112

The problem with the game is that players do not test anything. And what really wants to test things, we can not afford to see where we are. (some give up considering the time it takes to get in the ocean and the others come just to have the list of vent quests) I thought we would test at least the new GM. Since all the servers will have it. And yes more GcG to spend virtual resources. And the port we do not use anymore. Here is the reality. I also note that I am the only one on the servers that the game has, for posting on the oracle and its big problem. No one has seen the thing on the server that is supposed to be there for that. So talking about the virtual era makes me laugh. Because to say that it's nice it does not move the thing. But the game has on the forum the players it deserves. When we do not give the means to test things.

DeletedUser7942

The problem with the game is that players do not test anything. And what really wants to test things, we can not afford to see where we are. (some give up considering the time it takes to get in the ocean and the others come just to have the list of vent quests) I thought we would test at least the new GM. Since all the servers will have it. And yes more GcG to spend virtual resources. And the port we do not use anymore. Here is the reality. I also note that I am the only one on the servers that the game has, for posting on the oracle and its big problem. No one has seen the thing on the server that is supposed to be there for that. So talking about the virtual era makes me laugh. Because to say that it's nice it does not move the thing. But the game has on the forum the players it deserves. When we do not give the means to test things.
I'm not sure what you said but if you mean we should be given the option to go to the end game so we can play the new stuff I say...

DeletedUser8150

Any1 got far enough in the provinces to test the new MaxScout time? Don't want to find its got too long again

Praeceptor

Marquis
What about the potential exploit, Zarok? Any news?

If this goes live, plenty of players (me included) will be doing 60 quests an hour!

DeletedUser9112

So when we release a new age you want all Beta accounts to be advanced to end tech? Not sure that's a reasonable expectation, even for a test server.

If we had the opportunity to have a city in the ocean we could test the virtual you have 20 person and I may be gay who are in virtual on the server. You find her good? Are they the tests that serve other servers?

DeletedUser8859

So when we release a new age you want all Beta accounts to be advanced to end tech? Not sure that's a reasonable expectation, even for a test server.

No, Durnasund would become the BA world, where all beta players started at Stone Age and progressed from the starting point of the game up. All beta accounts remain here as they are.

Inno could open a new beta world ...
  • and instead of new players in that world start at Stone Age with basically zero coins / supplies, a couple of huts and a hunter, and 16 expansions,
  • they start at the last era just before the newest one, with a predetermined number of resources (coins, supplies, medals), a couple of houses, production buildings, Research Tree progression up to just before new Era to be tested, etc..
The new world would be the Virtual Future world, where all players would start at the end of the OF with same amount of resources, space, diamonds, etc. All players would start with the same "basic OF city" equipped with houses, production buildings, cultural buildings, one military building, and roads. Their stock will have a basic set of goods enough to send the submarine to seek for the special good and good of previous eras to be able to start producing OF goods.

DeletedUser8859

The thing is, do we have enough beta OF players ready to test VF?