• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Virtual Future - Part 1

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Are you offering me a paid job? :D

Actually, only Community Managers are paid members of the support staff on a server (and I'm not going anywhere :p).
The rest of all of our support teams on all of our servers are made up of players just like yourself. They donate their time to assist players and support the community and the game. Their help is invaluable and I know how hard they all work to offer the best support possible.

But if you are volunteering, I am sure I can come up with something for you to do ;)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Even more important question..
Been checking previous releases and it seems it took between major ages (ie from artic part 4 to oceanic future), 7~8 days before hitting live servers.
VF arrive to beta server @ 21/06/2018.
Now i ask... why are inno taking this much time to hit live servers?

Well personally I'd hope for the units to be improved a bit and not hit the live server still as steaming piles of manure where they're less likely to be updated ever again.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
The rest of all of our support teams on all of our servers are made up of players just like yourself. They donate their time to assist players and support the community and the game. Their help is invaluable and I know how hard they all work to offer the best support possible.

Have to speak well of free labor :p

DeletedUser7239

Have to speak well of free labor :p

I Could point out other german based company that have this type of system(think in EDM and moons, you will get there), and all of them seem to like free labor.
Actually i think it is funny the way they recruit players :)

DeletedUser8958

Find out witch players here on beta reported most bug´s. Then:

1. Make a new server just a copy of the normal servers (from start)
2. Invite 50 players to that server
3. Allow those players to make 2 or more accounts each (for testing GvG, neighbor attackt and so on)
4. Free diamonds no limit what so ever.

Now they can test almost anything in the game, and they can delete and restart as they like (for testing quests at some age or other age related stuff)

They can even test high lvl GB and maybe see an effect that inno missed.

Then throw in 3 or 4 dev´s on that server too.

If one of the 50 players stop playing another good player from normal beta get that spot offered. Witch might have a positive effect on normal beta bug reporting ;-)

i guess this server exist allready
because we are beta tester ok ^^ but we have other beta tester working for FOE who have home's key ))
ur idea is good by the way

DeletedUser

did the quests have to be nerfed quite so much? coin and supply rewards should have stayed the same

Did they change from
Coins 80.000
Coins 270.000
Suppl. 70.000
Suppl. 250.000
And if so, what are the numbers now?

DeletedUser9114

Hi, when you can expect the introduction of the first part of VF in a normal game

The gather coins recurring quest increasing by 100% from 1m in OF to 2m in VF seems a bit excessive compared to the 12% increase in coin production from a SoK
Perhaps a 50% increase to make it gather 1.5m would be more balanced.

DeletedUser9112

Hi, when you can expect the introduction of the first part of VF in a normal game

A month ago between beta and live

The gather coins recurring quest increasing by 100% from 1m in OF to 2m in VF seems a bit excessive compared to the 12% increase in coin production from a SoK
Perhaps a 50% increase to make it gather 1.5m would be more balanced.

We do not play the same game. On the live quests recurring we never give 1 M. Unless you have mounted the frontenac. Must think about who did not ride it

A month ago between beta and live

We do not play the same game. On the live quests recurring we never give 1 M. Unless you have mounted the frontenac. Must think about who did not ride it
Everybody in OF gets the same gather 1 million coins recurring quest whether you have frontenac or not, that GB only effects the reward you get not the conditions of the quest.

PrinceArthur

Steward
Balancing of Speaker's Corner and Checkmate Square for Virtual Future should be rechecked, both for coins but especially attack power. Latter hasn't increased in the last 2-3 ages I believe ... When they came out the increase was +1% for each age.

Luke Stark

Marquis
would be better if all balancing, rebalancing, nerfing be done here so we get more or less stable version of this new age on the live worlds....there is nothing set in stone when new age will arrive on the live worlds so please take care of all this issues here and do not just throw it out there cause somebody had an idea in his head it should be next week or next month ;) in last few months we had enough of constant issues that screw the gameplay

DeletedUser8150

Balancing of Speaker's Corner and Checkmate Square for Virtual Future should be rechecked, both for coins but especially attack power. Latter hasn't increased in the last 2-3 ages I believe ... When they came out the increase was +1% for each age.

Think its been that way for a long time - perhaps you were lucky to be on a switch last time

DeletedUser7951

Checkmate Sq gains the last percentage in OF and came after OF was released.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

They both gain a percentage every 3 ages, and last gained one in OF. So they should not get one in VF, nor the age after VF.

DeletedUser7942

They both gain a percentage every 3 ages, and last gained one in OF. So they should not get one in VF, nor the age after VF.
Maybe because AF/OF/VF and so on get increasingly longer to be in because of cost, tiers and Special Goods their plan is to make it for each age OF on up but I'm just completely guessing so maybe it's an error.

Checkmate Square
Speaker's Corner

qaccy

Emperor
https://prnt.sc/k1pwdn

I hope that the units will not be killed like that.
Prog that kills oceanic

Buffed units vs unbuffed units, and two different sets of AI rules. Defending units target rogues first, while attacking units do not. So while the two enemy Champions are slowly transforming the attacking rogues, creating more Champions to fire upon them, the 6 defending rogues are being ignored until they transform themselves due to retaliation (after crossing the field to actually reach something to attack). Not really that odd even considering the large age gap, since it was basically 8 units attacking 2 units.