• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Oceanic Future Part 6

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7239

I have a question:
The new GB BG, can be used with Maharaja's Palace?

LadyHecate

Marquis
I have a question:
The new GB BG, can be used with Maharaja's Palace?
Yes!
"With the first several collections from buildings, there's a chance that the resources will be doubled. This does not apply to military buildings, Great Buildings and Arctic/Oceanic harbors."

DeletedUser7239

Yes!
"With the first several collections from buildings, there's a chance that the resources will be doubled. This does not apply to military buildings, Great Buildings and Arctic/Oceanic harbors."

Thanks ;)

DeletedUser7239

Still have another question:
For the one sthat have multiple Maharaja's Palaces and so one, but uses the 5 diamond auto colecting(all city is colected with one click), this GB stills works?

DeletedUser

Still have another question:
For the one sthat have multiple Maharaja's Palaces and so one, but uses the 5 diamond auto colecting(all city is colected with one click), this GB stills works?
yes

it doubles x buildings with a chance of y%

DeletedUser7239

Its works but is very likely not to get the bonus. As you are trading a random chance of the building being selected for a certain chance manually.

I always use the auto collecting option(the one that costs 5 diamonds), everything is colected @ that time. are you telling me that will not work?

Lionhead

Baronet
I always use the auto collecting option(the one that costs 5 diamonds), everything is colected @ that time. are you telling me that will not work?

I think he´s saying, that if you have other buildings besides the Palaces, you´re no longer in control of where the doublecollection is applied.

DeletedUser7239

I think he´s saying, that if you have other buildings besides the Palaces, you´re no longer in control of where the doublecollection is applied.

fp productin buildings(terrace farms per example) are also suitable to be used with this GB?

DeletedUser7951

Since the Terrace farm is not a great building, not a military building nor is it Arctic /oceanic harbour - yes it will work.

DeletedUser

Yes!

so it can double diamonds from a wishing well ?

DeletedUser8150

Correct

@legiox If you manually collect you can target the bonus at your highest value buildings. on diamond collect it will on the law of averages collect on much lower value (or lowest value buildings) so you are effectively throwing away FPs/Goods etc every day if you have this GB and use diamond collect.

@Zarok/Devs Kinda think this is an own goal here. The way the Gb functions makes it worse to spend diamonds (on diamond collect) which doesn't seem a good commercial decision!

RedRed

Viceroy
@Zarok/devs Kinda think this is an own goal here. The way the Gb functions makes it worse to spend diamonds (on diamond collect) which doesn't seem a good commercial decision!
I agree. But they can prioritize diamond collections like are prioritized aidings and make diamonds collections great again (also, the algorithm can be excluded if you don't have this GB).

DeletedUser7779

How is it possible that a medusa can one hit kill my eel?? Just did some GE on lvl 3 on live .. on one encounter I attacked with 8 eels, medusa landed and killed my eel instantly!! Then on second wave , I obviously entered the battle with 7 eels and the medusa one hit killed my eel again!! Needless to say they didn't do critical hits, so what's going on? Im not aware of any unit in game that can one hit kill another?

EDIT: on second wave i went in with 6 eels, not 7. My bad. And those 6 were at full health.

Last edited by a moderator:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
How is it possible that a medusa can one hit kill my eel?? Just did some GE on lvl 3 on live .. on one encounter I attacked with 8 eels, medusa landed and killed my eel instantly!! Then on second wave , I obviously entered the battle with 7 eels and the medusa one hit killed my eel again!! Needless to say they didn't do critical hits, so what's going on? Im not aware of any unit in game that can one hit kill another?
Every unit can theoretically one-hit another unit. ;) If they have enough attack compared to the enemy unit's defense (obviously taking into account any boosts, terrain bonuses, ability bonuses, unit vs. bonuses). Easily observable without any bonuses if you use Arctic Future or Oceanic Future units versus Bronze Age units. Gets more difficult to find such a case when the era is the same, but if the attack vs. defense difference of the units in that case is high enough then it could lead to that possibility.

qaccy

Emperor
That...can't actually be true. Eels have a defensive bonus against artillery, so in no way should the difference be large enough to allow a Medusa to deal 10 damage in one attack to an Eel. At best, maybe the reverse would be true - an Eel taking out a Medusa in one shot, since their attacks are actually stronger against artillery units.

That, plus I routinely blast Color Guards each week in GE and it's not even a guarantee that I kill them in one shot with my OF units. Surely that attack/defense difference is large enough that a one-hit kill should be virtually guaranteed. The math is either very strange on this, or there's a lot more to it that I need to understand.