• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Oceanic Future Part 6

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Lionhead

Baronet
I´m also very interested to learn more about The Blue Galaxy, so as soon as someone knows anything, I´d like to know:
1) The percentage chance of double collect. Are they Seed Vault-ish, Kraken-ish or AO-ish?
2) Will the double collect chance cover ALL collections or only a number (which could increase as the levels go up), much like The Kraken?
3) When collecting double, will it cover EVERYTHING in one building. Meaning, if double collect is given on a SoK, will both coins and fp be doubled, or only coins? How about a Palace, The Black Tower, Pillar of Heroes and so on?

DeletedUser

lol

no autocomplete for map and research in the event :eek:

DeletedUser

@Lionhead
The Blue Galaxy is basically the Atlantis Museum, but for your own city.
For the first x (increasing) collections, you have a chance of y% (increasing) to get the double output. Does not work for Great Buildings.

DeletedUser

Meaning, if double collect is given on a SoK, will both coins and fp be doubled, or only coins? How about a Palace, The Black Tower, Pillar of Heroes and so on?

Assuming you're lucky enough, yes it would double all output.

DeletedUser4285

blue galaxy sounds nice but i take it it will have low percentage like the seed vault :p

DeletedUser

will those new artillery replace the turturret in GE level 4 at the end to make it more difficult ?

Lionhead

Baronet
With 3 new military buildings we end up with a total of 11 different military buildings in OF. Only 4 of those have attack or defense bonuses attached to them.
In AF we have a total of 6 military building. Also here 4 of those have A/D bonuses.
I feel like one or two of the new military buildings in OF could have A/D bonuses attached.
6 of 11 seems more balanced than 4 of 11 compared to 4 of 6 in AF.

DeletedUser

haha
quest: The Measure of Wealth
pay 3.3M coins
reward: 924k Coins (with Chateau level 16)
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

both light units have the same skill: dragon breath
a little bit boring

Lionhead

Baronet
@Lionhead
The Blue Galaxy is basically the Atlantis Museum, but for your own city.
For the first x (increasing) collections, you have a chance of y% (increasing) to get the double output. Does not work for Great Buildings.

Just to clearify.
The AM does not have an X-condition, so are you just guessing or have you actually gotten a BP for The Blue Galaxy? In case you have gotten a BP, could you then please share the number for x and y for level 1?

DeletedUser

Just to clearify.
The AM does not have an X-condition, so are you just guessing or have you actually gotten a BP for The Blue Galaxy? In case you have gotten a BP, could you then please share the number for x and y for level 1?
I know that AM doesn't have a x-condition. Just wanted to make the link to the doubling effect (doubles everything, except for GB and military buildings).