• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Feature - Incidents

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Lately I get more incidents but only small amounts of coins, supplies or medals. It's not worth it.
My suggestion: cancel the unnecessary effort !!!
From now on, I'll ignore it... spares me annoyance.

DeletedUser8134

The rewards are awful. You're not even attempting to make it interesting. What are these "incidents" even, there's no description of what it is. No way to know if its rare or routine, put some effort into it if you want people to like it.

DeletedUser5653

Incidents nowadays are the worst in the game. If there wasn't for the apple event, I wouldn't be even collecting them. Getting 240 coins (or supplies) from one is just ridiculous, I get more for aiding player. :confused: Besides that, the other most occurring reward is motivation kit, which is even more useless, than the coins. Now I have 30 of them in inventory with no usage whatsoever. :mad:

Make the incidents bit more interesting for players or just turn them off. At this point, they are more annoying, than rewarding.

DeletedUser5429

After some days trying the new version, I must concur: rewards are ridiculously small, and despite having "a lot of" incidents, you only get crap (coins and resources). I have had forge points once or twice, the same for goods. Not enticing. At all.

SergeB1

Squire
I do sick and tired of this crap!
Past few days only ones I've seen 5 goods and some medals, but now again only coins and supplies, and 2 goods.
Devs definitely are mocking.

DeletedUser7107

Devs need to play more and get a better reality on the game. I have millions of coins, supplies and medals, what they are giving isn't even relevant to my game

DeletedUser7143

just giving a personal opinion: I would rather have them be more difficult to find, less in amount like before but giving higher rewards again, and stop their blinking, there is no challenge at all now, just annoyment

Prrr

Farmer
So, we have to look around our city all day for just a few coins or supplies? 15 coins for Iron Age are nothing even if you started playing a week ago…

People are looking for FP’s or goods. Fewer incidents with higher rewards were satisfying.

As soon as the Fall event ends, I’ll ignore them completely.

DeletedUser7246

just giving a personal opinion: I would rather have them be more difficult to find, less in amount like before but giving higher rewards again, and stop their blinking, there is no challenge at all now, just annoyment
I agree. Now more clicking - more disapointment.
Today - Wow! - first time after 21th of August, when new changes to incidents were implemented - I found a rhinoceros in the sea. Finally! - I think - After all this pointless week (total 80 incidents were found, 32 - with ridiculous coins, 12 - with the same ridiculous amount of supplies, only 1 - with FP) I will get something useful! And I get 10% coins boost! Very Funny, yeah.

DeletedUser7239

My opinion. should renamed it to sad accident because that all i have got so far. coins and supply 2 good of one good.
And i am on CE. i fell sorry for those who are in lower ages lol
Just let the rino drown that would be funnier then what is given.

DeletedUser8446

I must be doing something seriously wrong. I have not seen an incident. Ever.

Fairy Lily

Steward
Honestly since they have been rebalanced they are not worth anything at all. 55 coins or 55 supplies in LMA, really? Thats it?
I miss the treasure hunt more and more! I only click them because they are there along with the Apple Trees, other than that I will not worry about collecting them after the event.

DeletedUser7143

I thought they were a good idea when they were introduced, because they were hard to find in the beginning, making it possible for players to be better than other players by making an effort, instead of using diamonds

So I'd like to propose an idea:
-make them harder to locate than now (don't make them blink and use something tree-like in the green areas, something sand-like when on a beach (like that SOS-sign, not blinking that is), something blue in the sea (school of fish or something) and keep the ones on the streets like it is now
-fewer in numbers again (1-5 was good), but better rewards, f.i. a unit, meds, more chances for diamonds, a bit more fp than now, or 1 free negotiation in GE or something like that...
-and not to forget about diamond-players: perhaps make an addition that you get a one time (daily) double chance on incidents (f.i. 5-10/day instead of 1-5) by using f.i. 10 diamonds

I must be doing something seriously wrong. I have not seen an incident. Ever.
a member of my guild had the same problem, he started to find them after loggin in via PC, previously he only had logged in via phone/tablet, perhaps that is the case for you also? otherwise better contact support I think

DeletedUser7529

After todays collections I received:
- 500k coins from residential buildings
- 300k supplies from production buildings
- 200 goods from goods buildings
- 55 medals from event buildings

Then I looked around city and found 10 incidents, all white - common quality. From those I got:
- 0.4k (4x 100) coins - thats 0.08% of my regular production
- 0.4k (4x 100) supplies - 0.13% of production
- 2 goods - 1% of city production
- 20 medals - 36% of production, but irrelevant fraction (much less than 1%) compared to GB contribution rewards and other sources
- 0 FP

In total doing incidents is complete waste of time. Quantity greatly improved from old 0-5 (average 1 daily), but incidents quality dropped to almost zero.
It cannot compare to rewards from old treasure hunter (2-10 FP, 25-50 goods, unattached troops or with less luck 100k-200k coins or supplies).

Last edited by a moderator:

SergeB1

Squire
Flashing incidents are really annoying, rewards from them absolute crap.
Dear @Zarok Dai, you did a lot for communication with devs in DC's issues, do something with this awful feature, please!

DeletedUser8341

NON flashing incidents are between annoying and useless! They show up well on the browser but do mot flash/glow on the app. Wny should that be: why can't app players be treated equally?

For red/green colour-blind folks (that's around 8% of males) the current apple trees, the kite, and even brown chests on green background are next to impossible to see. The glow effect on the browser makes all the difference.

I am an app player with a little access on browser, so I just randomly tap around the screen, ignoring any pop-up that appear (on the app, they don't make the player keep having to hit 'OK' every time). It is a silly thing to be doing but it does seem to work. However, randomly tapping about the screen is not about 'build your empire' in any intelligent manner, it is not about strategy, it is not about having fun. It is just a boring stupidity.