• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Feature - Incidents

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I had played Beta around a week, am I right, when I belive there is less incident on Beta but the rewards are better? Now I'm only Iron age here and LMA on my main worlds so I could be wrong.
I like the less incidents, getting to many with gold and supplies are annoying, special when the pack is so small that it do little diff if you get one or not.

vidicecilia

Baronet
What happened with Incidents since yesterday (Nov, 23, 2017)? They have dissapeared almost completely? I was enjoying a lot looking for them every day but since yesterday one or two of them could be saw.
What is FoE going to do with them? Are incidents going to dissapear? Please, tell us about your news.

Keritan

Squire
It is not a guaranteed number of events. Has always been a % chance. So there will be days you get a lot and days where you get a few.

Lionhead

Baronet
Upon the recent alteration of the grid outside the city (removal of a larger rock formation just southwest of our Friends Tavern), a smaller rock formation has appeared just east of the large rock formation east of out Friends Tavern.
Unfotunately it seems that where this new smaller rock formation now has appeared also was a designated place for an incident.
So when an incident appears on that spot, it just looks stupid.

http://prntscr.com/ilgwor

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I just wonder if the incidents could be made also seasonal ? Especially during Christmas event would be more festive to find a snowmen, Christmas trees, etc. in the wilderness
I really like that idea, at Easter it could be a Easter egg, at summer it could be a camp or something.

I saw a new one yesterday. You know how it's difficult to see twigs and such on paths behind high buildings? I had a whole massive tree. It was on a two-lane road and much easier to spot, especially because it was glowing. Trees are good.

DeletedUser8410

Was wondering if the average fp per week given can be looked at?

It was hitting pretty well before then got super low.

DeletedUser8410

I love incidents :) The items and goods are great - ditto medals, not sure I should be complaining about the fp but captain gave 5/10 a good bit more often than I get fps in incidents.

maybe just an idea, but why aren't there 'flying' incidents, e.g. ufo's in the later ages? those should be rarer and harder to find ofc, considering they move around rather quickly :p

DeletedUser8859

maybe just an idea, but why aren't there 'flying' incidents, e.g. ufo's in the later ages? those should be rarer and harder to find ofc, considering they move around rather quickly
I agree,
  • UFO's?
  • Drones?
  • Old planes?
  • Birds carrying something like:
    • Bird with a piece of bread?
    • Eagle with a bunny in his claws?
    • Stork with a baby?

DeletedUser4381

Not everyone has animations turned on, so incidents "in the air" that didn't move would just just like they're on the ground.

DeletedUser8859

Animations turned on make easier to notice Incidents inside the city, like the obstacles on roads, since they interrupt the "traffic" of residents.

If "flying" incidents are introduced, the movement on screen of an animated flying stork with a baby will attract the eyesight making it easier to detect than a motionless stork with a baby at a corner of the screen.

DeletedUser8394

Are these collected when i collect something from a building near them ? If that's not the case then i'd suggest not spawning them inside the town.

DeletedUser8859

No, they appear randomly like the ones that appear on water or outside landscape. The only difference is that they are related to roads and so appear in city.