• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Guild Expeditions - New Rewards, Balancing Changes and 4th Difficulty

DeletedUser5955

well for me its way worse
since some changes about a month ago on main serwers i didnt get anything worth winning
i did not get:
- wishing well or whatever the substitute name is
- 100 PR from silver relics

i only got some useless building and worst units possible for oceanic future.
so? whats the point of GE if prizes are total crap?

Lionhead

Baronet
Quick question.
When the reward after an encounter is "Goods from previous age", is this then goods from any random previous age, or is this goods from THE actual previous age?
I have played since the beginning of GE, and have always been under the impression that previous age goods won, was goods from 1 era below my current era. But this isn´t the case?

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I too feel something did happen a month ago, that made it less worth doing GE. Maybe the rewards made less worthwhile when we got Daily Challenge to balance it but I feel less tempted to do GE now.
Maybe it is time to changes a few of the rewards. I also feel I get less FP now. Special the Relics need an opgrade. when you get a Gold or green relic, you should get something you really want, not something you already have lots of, if you do N3-N4 each week.
Maybe let green relic have a chance goods one level higher than you age as many want to place a GB from next age.
I love GE and do not want to get tired of doing it :)

DeletedUser

Quick question.
When the reward after an encounter is "Goods from previous age", is this then goods from any random previous age, or is this goods from THE actual previous age?
I have played since the beginning of GE, and have always been under the impression that previous age goods won, was goods from 1 era below my current era. But this isn´t the case?
previous age = 1 age below not random age

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Quick question.

Good question, checked it and it is indeed as BetaTest03 said :)

previous age = 1 age below not random age

Lionhead

Baronet
Good question, checked it and it is indeed as BetaTest03 said :)

Thanks for your reply @NormaJeane

However, on my national server, I have a member of our support team, who both prior and after having seen your response claims otherwise. I will try to keep and eye out myself when winning "Goods from previous age", but wouldn´t mind an insurance, if you´re 100% convinced that it´s ALWAYS from 1 era below :)

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Thanks for your reply @NormaJeane

However, on my national server, I have a member of our support team, who both prior and after having seen your response claims otherwise. I will try to keep and eye out myself when winning "Goods from previous age", but wouldn´t mind an insurance, if you´re 100% convinced that it´s ALWAYS from 1 era below :)

Not only I, but our whole beta-team can assure you for 100% that it is ALWAYS from 1 era below :)

DeletedUser4403

I too feel something did happen a month ago, that made it less worth doing GE.

I’m not sure about a month ago, but this thread is over a year old now. I kind of miss some of the old rewards pre-change. Even the decos. Is a “refresh” of GE rewards something we can look forward to? Possibly when the new age is released in the near future?

I think some updates/changes/tweaks to the rewards would be a good thing to keep GE exciting. There were some complaints over a year ago about rewards growing stale, prompting this update and this thread. After a year+, is it time to update them again?

Once every 6 months would be awesome, but once every year I think would satisfy a lot of people...

qaccy

Emperor
@heybo Change to what, though? The bases are all covered already. Two 'residential' buildings, a (multi) production building, two decorations, an 'upgraded' Watchfire and a Wishing Well clone. These plus the assortment of other 'normal' buildings and inventory items peppered throughout. Do you have ideas on what the 'change' should include? This is one of those rare times I'll say 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' because honestly I don't think there's a problem with the current prizes.

DeletedUser4403

@heybo Change to what, though? This is one of those rare times I'll say 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' because honestly I don't think there's a problem with the current prizes.

Honestly, Q, I thought this thread was dead being as old as it is... But not to some who brought it back to the forefront. I’ve heard some grumblings here and there about prizes becoming stale. *Again* (though mostly irt ToR not paying out enough or not being leveled/used properly). I haven’t spent any time digging for the specific threads here or on live, but there is precedent found right here on this thread when it was created along with the changelog.

If memory serves, this thread/change was brought on by grumblings about too many flower arbors or wishing wells and others as prizes. That gave us the fountain of youth, the face of ancients, etc...

I was simply throwing my old devil’s advocate, debate spark into the mix with a question...

Face of the Ancient is it?!? Are there any plans for new content in the future? I think it would be good to see some rotating prizes offered, even if it’s essentially “once a year” as has been the current path (I guess more accurately once/18 months). Keep some variety in inventory, and at least for *one* poster above (without finding and linking others) keeping interest up in continuing the fight for GE rewards.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8150

Honestly, Q, I thought this thread was dead being as old as it is... But not to some who brought it back to the forefront. I’ve heard some grumblings here and there about prizes becoming stale. (though mostly irt ToR not paying out enough or not being leveled/used properly). I haven’t spent any time digging for the specific threads here or on live, but there is precedent found right here on this thread when it was created along with the changelog.

If memory serves, this thread/change was brought on by grumblings about too many flower arbors or wishing wells and others as prizes. That gave us the fountain of youth, the face of ancients, etc...

I was simply throwing my old devil’s advocate, debate spark into the mix with a question...

Face of the Ancient is it?!? Are there any plans for new content in the future? I think it would be good to see some rotating prizes offered, even if it’s essentially “once a year” as has been the current path (I guess more accurately once/18 months). Keep some variety in inventory, and at least for *one* poster above (without finding and linking others) keeping interest up in continuing the fight for GE rewards.

I could probably live without even more Tor BPs....seriously who is lvl'ing that up high?

DeletedUser

Well, highest on US server is 86!! So someone is enjoying the BPs at least ;)
no he is not enjoying them from the GE (he would even prefer 1 FP instead)

because those players get the BP with the Arc and sure don't even need one BP won in the GE :rolleyes:

he has at least 200 more complete level sets in his inventory