• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
NormaJeane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, two issues, first, I have noticed a number of the Daily Challenges this week have had incomplete statements on the nature of the challenges. Secondly, do you happen to know what that particular Daily Challenge today should be for? Hope you are able to help, as I have completed all the other Daily Challenges this week, and this is the last one to complete the 7 day cycle. Thanks!
    Hi NormaJeane, I have a question I hope you can answer. In today's (August 23rd) Daily Challenge, one of the challenges reads "Complete 2 encounters in the Guild"....that's it, an incomplete line on the Daily Challenge. I assumed it meant "Complete 2 encounters in the Guild Expedition", however, I did complete 2 encounters in the Guild Expedition and nothing shows up as completed on the Daily Challenge.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…