• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Guild Expeditions - New Rewards, Balancing Changes and 4th Difficulty

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Please leave any general feedback for these changes here. For more information please make sure you read the announcements at this link and at this link (additional announcement). For any issues you may encounter, please report them in the general Bugs Forum.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5160

I don't think I really know what to say. Haven't made it to lvl 3 yet in Beta so I cannot comment on if the balancing is good or bad. Are the new event buildings even worth it though? Some people raised ToR specifically for the Bazaars that pop from rare relics, but if that pool has been diluted with potentially new fodder, then I would be pretty frustrated.

DeletedUser7239

it seems to me that this change might be good, let me test it and i will leave my feedback!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yesss a chance for winning Residential buildings and Production buildings week after week, i really need ton´s of those in my town :) or do i?

DeletedUser4446

So no more shrine of knowledge in prize chests and relics?
Please confirm, so I can delete my level 73 temple.

And please explain:
Fountain of Youth works pretty much like a Wishing Well.

"Pretty much", means not the same. How is it different? This needs to be known before we build it.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5160

This is what I'm really afraid of. Moment that drop list gets updated will determine if I save 6x6 space in my city.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I don't think I really know what to say. Haven't made it to lvl 3 yet in Beta so I cannot comment on if the balancing is good or bad. Are the new event buildings even worth it though? Some people raised ToR specifically for the Bazaars that pop from rare relics, but if that pool has been diluted with potentially new fodder, then I would be pretty frustrated.
The balancing is still subject to change, but if people were looking for Bazaars, they will likely find the Terrace Farm to be a more worthy building (even for its larger size).

Yesss a chance for winning Residential buildings and Production buildings week after week, i really need ton´s of those in my town :) or do i?
Those are the same types of prizes you could win so far, so not sure what you're saying here. But seeing how those are the two basic building types, don't see why you wouldn't need them.

The Sacred Sky Watch works like the Shrine of Knowledge. Of course general numbers (population, coin) are not the same between the two.

DeletedUser7936

So, let me see if I understood right:
- watch tower 1x1 - 4% deff
- ritual flame 1x2 - 7% deff
"New buildings mostly mimic behavior of the ones that were used previously. For example Ritual Flame has the functionality of a Watchfire (with the value of 7% though)"​
So, are we going forward or backward with this? Why the Ritual Flame is not 8% or more, if space occupied is double?

urine luck

Baronet
everything looks really nice but why would the defense building be made weaker than the current watchfire? if it was 10% i think everyone would be really happy with it

also, the game is about fp's for most people, nerfing the ability to obtain more will always annoy a significant amount of those people

edit, having said that, ive just taken another look at the prize changes. lvl 4 is directed at more advanced players.... i am not sure any of the prizes GE offers now (with 100fp being reduced) are of value to the players advanced enough to do lvl 4

edit 2. apparently the new buildings are similar to sok and bazaar so forget most of what i said above

Last edited:

DeletedUser7059

Sorry for my excitting...
YEAS! FINALY SOME GOOD CHANGE!
Can someone please write stats of new building´s? :)

DeletedUser7473

In the announcement:
-----
Contents of relics will also see some adjustments:

• Overall, the chances for goods and Forge Points was slightly reduced in favor of new items, Expedition attempts and buildings.
-----

Seriously?
My city is already full of all the buildings I need.
My city consists to 80% of GBs and USEFUL event buildings like Shrines of Knowledge, Luaus and Bazaars.
The remaining 20% are residual and military and some production buildings.

I have no need for MORE buildings as I don't even have any space left.
And even if I had space for more buildings I would place USEFUL buildings there instead of such useless buildings as the announced expedition buildings.

Please keep those expedition buildings for yourselves, Innogames, and instead reverse that sentence from the announcement and INCREASE the chances to get forge points and goods from relics.
What WE (the players) hope for from relicts are those very GOODS and especially FORGE POINTS.

And for the new buildings -> in the announcement:

----
New buildings mostly mimic behavior of the ones that were used previously. For example Ritual Flame has the functionality of a Watchfire (with the value of 7% though) and Fountain of Youth works pretty much like a Wishing Well.
----

So basically they mimic old buildings - just worse than the originals.
Like a Watchfire is 1x1 with 4% = 4% per square while Ritual Flame is 1x2 with only 7% = only 3.5% per square and you need a fixed space of 1x2 unlike with 2 watchfires that can be placed as 1x2 or 2x1 or even as 2 times 1x1.

So seriously even more reason for us players to not need them.

DeletedUser4446

The Sacred Sky Watch works like the Shrine of Knowledge. Of course general numbers (population, coin) are not the same between the two.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Can you also answer my wishing well question above please?

Rewards aside, I'm looking forward to that 4th level. I'm ready for a challenge :)

DeletedUser5160

Darkstar,

We got a drop table before for each relic in the old version of the ToR, can we get the new one?
Could we also get specific stats of the new buildings?

I understand that Inno intends for these to be the cheap alternatives of the stronger buildings we could win from events, but we're kind of stuck in a position where the end game players may not want the new buildings and the new players will not even be able to get them.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Can you also answer my wishing well question above please?
It's the same as the Wishing Well. If there are any differences to note, I will post them here.

what are the costs for the 4th difficulty?
As far as I'm aware, double the costs of the 3rd Difficulty. Will confirm tomorrow.

Darkstar,

We got a drop table before for each relic in the old version of the ToR, can we get the new one?
Could we also get specific stats of the new buildings? I understand that Inno intends for these to be the cheap alternatives of the stronger buildings we could win from events, but we're kind of stuck in a position where the end game players may not want the new buildings and the new players will not even be able to get them.
I don't have them. When I can get the info it will either be posted in the forum guides or more likely updated on the official Wiki. Please also note that none of the new building stats are final at this time, they can undergo changes.

laclongquan

Steward
We need to have guild level opened up upon implement this feature, my guild in US2 has been level 60 for a good 6 months now.. What is the points of gaining power with no change in benefit to the guild members?