• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Guild Expeditions - New Rewards, Balancing Changes and 4th Difficulty

DeletedUser730

@Darkstar when will the details on the new buildings be released and where? I'm assuming the wiki, but just to be sure.

DeletedUser1230

If completing the level 3 means 100%, could you please tell us something more about how "guilds and players that are powering through the 4th difficulty will be indicated on the list"?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
double the cost? but only a a few people at most from each guild will be able to take part?
Less people take part in difficulty 3 compared to difficulty 1 as well, but you need to pay costs for difficulty 3 while you don't for difficulty 1. The rewards grow with each difficulty, and thus the costs too.

@Darkstar when will the details on the new buildings be released and where? I'm assuming the wiki, but just to be sure.
Links will be shared here once the info is up and running.

If completing the level 3 means 100%, could you please tell us something more about how "guilds and players that are powering through the 4th difficulty will be indicated on the list"?
There will be an indicator of a pyramid with fire on it. So it will not be indicated in the percentage, but with an icon next to it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4256

I have 8 pages of items sitting in my inventory and after this introduction of more buildings and buildings and more buildings I will have 8 more pages of new useless stuff (like my oasis, decos, queens and kings and so on) bcos whats the point of all this if you have no more room in your city?

Do you really think the premium players will remove their premium buildings just to fit the new ones? nope, so whats the point for them of winning all these new buildings?

The lack of space and the same and repetitive tasks (events) make this game boring

DeletedUser5160

I have 8 pages of items sitting in my inventory and after this introduction of more buildings and buildings and more buildings I will have 8 more pages of new useless stuff (like my oasis, decos, queens and kings and so on) bcos whats the point of all this if you have no more room in your city?

Do you really think the premium players will remove their premium buildings just to fit the new ones? nope, so whats the point for them of winning all these new buildings?

The lack of space and the same and repetitive tasks (events) make this game boring

Well, from my standing not everyone in AF has a diamond city. The newer people that never had a chance to settle may rely on these buildings and can utlize them. The trick is, because they haven't settled, they may have a hard time getting those buildings.

Less people take part in difficulty 3 compared to difficulty 1 as well, but you need to pay costs for difficulty 3 while you don't for difficulty 1. The rewards grow with each difficulty, and thus the costs too.

So Level 4 will be 24 of each current age good for up to 80 guild members so perhaps 2-3 guild members can play Difficulty 4? It sems horribly expensive for the entire guild to foot the bill for just a few players' happiness.

Perhaps it can be re-designed to allow anyone to complete Encounter 48 to personally unlock their (and only their) way into Difficulty Level 4. As it stands now, none of the 10 guilds I am in will be allowed to unlock D4 because of the cost with no benefit to the guild proper.

DeletedUser5160

So Level 4 will be 24 of each current age good for up to 80 guild members so perhaps 2-3 guild members can play Difficulty 4? It sems horribly expensive for the entire guild to foot the bill for just a few players' happiness.

Perhaps it can be re-designed to allow anyone to complete Encounter 48 to personally unlock their (and only their) way into Difficulty Level 4. As it stands now, none of the 10 guilds I am in will be allowed to unlock D4 because of the cost with no benefit to the guild proper.

I really want to support this. We would burn SO many FE goods (which is harder now with the entire guild in AF) only for the AF people to want to do GE 4.

Macha

Squire
i like that we are getting changes to GE, but agree that the opening of level 4 should be on an individual basis as opposed to a guild 1
what i find most disappointing though is that we have an alternative watchfire, GE is all about attacking so it would be more useful if the Ritual Flame provided an attack bonus, i already have more watchfires in all my inventories than any other building

laclongquan

Steward
Will we have guild level opened up pass level 60 upon implement this feature, my guild in US2 has been level 60 for a good 6 months now.. What is the points of gaining power with no change in benefit to the guild members?

DeletedUser7938

Haven't played it in Beta yet, but my first thought is of the FPs being added to the bar instead of packages. The packages are nice because they do not interfere with the bars progress of building, and you can put up a GB or level one quickly with stored FP packages.
There was supposed to be a fix for the more then 10 issue and the timer of the FP bar, but my other world when it says 10 and I clear it, it starts 59:59.

DeletedUser7431

The new buildings are not of any "great" impact, got no place for them anyway so will have to keep stocking up the inventory even more. Just 7% defense for new building whereas 2 WF's can provide 8% isn't really mentionable not to say useless - would prefer to have the WF's back then (not for me, got 3 dozen in inventory but for all players that still need them).
One good change though !! The freaking 2 Tor BP's end of round 3 are gone. Finally!!
If replaced with 10 coins I would have been happy many weeks ago when I permanently got them (Cirgard), I would hope ALL BP's are taken out of GE. Reduce the buildings almost no one needs - and replace with FP's and/or goods (or diamonds but the amount of diamonds is a joke anyway so I prefer FP's).

DeletedUser1387

I have no need for MORE buildings as I don't even have any space left.
And even if I had space for more buildings I would place USEFUL buildings there instead of such useless buildings as the announced expedition buildings.

Please keep those expedition buildings for yourselves, Innogames, and instead reverse that sentence from the announcement and INCREASE the chances to get forge points and goods from relics.
What WE (the players) hope for from relicts are those very GOODS and especially FORGE POINTS.

This, pretty much what he/she wrote...

DeletedUser4285

Sacred Sky Watch might be the same as SoK but it is slightly bigger so maybe that can be adjusted to 2X2 instead?
Ritual Flame could maybe be 7% def and 1% attack?
FPs are best off going into the inventory rather than the FP bar.
4th difficulty will sure be great if only if it can be opened on an individual basis rather than as a whole guild.
Might wanna increase the chances of getting GOODS and FPs again since they are more important than other stuff. ;)

DeletedUser7431

Fully agree - with a lot more prices in form of FP's and as well GOODS (!!) (or diamonds) that would be significantly better. What's the point adding now a new GE Deco 50 times again to the already 50 Flower Arbors in inventory ??

Even in my beta guild, it's usually only a few players who even get to level 3 and the whole guild has to foot the bill for them. Though since the levels may be easier, I may be able to get through level 1 on beta.

DeletedUser7431

I really want to support this. We would burn SO many FE goods (which is harder now with the entire guild in AF) only for the AF people to want to do GE 4.
You wouldn't burn any FE goods, Level 3 is already paid by AF goods so we can assume that Level 4 would be AF goods as well.
However, I do also support that this should be on individual basis rather than burden the Guild - after all it does not benefit the guild percentages.

DeletedUser6483

I only log in once per day now and I left all of my guilds on live and in beta due to how the GE was implemented but now this? Was so boring and repetitive that I couldn't stand it anymore and I hope a lot of players follow me in leaving this game if they hate the direction these changes are taking the game. Inno has lost their player base in every single game they run/make/made due to whacked out changes like this so don't expect them to come to their senses because they will not. Either love it and continue to play or hate it and leave is the only choice people have. Once someone (a player) feels they are being taken advantage of (as I did) then they will choose the latter.

DeletedUser4282

Don't care what's done to the Beta as no diamonds bought here!
What worries me that Inno will release all these (BUG)updates
on the liveservers no matter the BUGS!!
Already quit The Elvenar Beta for the same reason...:p