• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Guild Expeditions - New Rewards, Balancing Changes and 4th Difficulty

qaccy

Emperor
You wouldn't burn any FE goods, Level 3 is already paid by AF goods so we can assume that Level 4 would be AF goods as well.
However, I do also support that this should be on individual basis rather than burden the Guild - after all it does not benefit the guild percentages.

Perhaps it has no bearing on the championship percentage, but I would imagine that level 4 encounters would still continue to provide expedition points to work towards guild power checkpoints. In that case, yes, level 4 would still have a benefit for the guild as a whole (by allowing those players to earn more power for the guild).

DeletedUser5097

Please leave any general feedback for these changes here. For more information please make sure you read the announcement at this link. For any issues you may encounter, please report them in the general Bugs Forum.
Epic, level 3 was very hard. On my Beta is even lvl 1 (too) hard (too high
bonusses on units). If I want to join GE I have to built GB's for attack
bonusses... A 4th master level is kind of intressting, if the rewards
are high as I read. The new GE buildings are well designed, but indeed
for the players how played the game for a long time collected already
much powerfull event buildings, but for the newer players, it's a good
motivation to do GE. The 4th bonus level is also a motivation for players
to improve that the are realy good and want to beat the best. Like they
said: ''I want to be the very best, as no one ever was.'' ''I will battle every
one to claim my rightfull place.''

Motivation kits & mass motivation kits - nice idea, but doesn't need it. Friends and guildmates doing it
Expedition attemps - nice

If I'm right, the GE buildings are from your age. The higher age the higher stats,
but grow the GE buildings in your city with your age (when you go to a new
age) or not? If not how can you improve the GE buildings in the city to your
current age? Ussing renovation kits (I expect that this is for event buildings,
ony)?

DeletedUser7668

If not how can you improve the GE buildings in the city to your
current age? Ussing renovation kits (I expect that this is for event buildings,
ony)?
Don't you think you will win enough of them to just replace with a newer age version? And you can probably use reno's on them also.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Some of this is ominous:

1) the primary motivators for doing expedition are diamonds and FP for me - it sounds like diamonds are intact but FP are going down due to relic nerfs (why can't you cut the bloody watchfire and deco chance to make room for the new fodder you want to stuff in the relics? half the current chance for a double-watchfire sounds good to me! groan everytime i get one atm. the other half can go to whatever else)
2) the SoK-competitor sounds like it's likely to just be inferior to a SoK (i can't imagine you're going to make it do 2 FP and if it were say 1 FP + medals so that it also replaced the SoAs, it's still just worse to a late developed city) turning the potential for a rare delight to be a groan instead.
3) buildings are being removed - does this include the low chance at a premium cultural/residence/supply? or only the event buildings?
4) motivate consumables? really? i'll take my coins/supplies thanks...

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
First I should try 4 level to give my opinion
But they would have
in new buildings there and one who strengthens the defense of our army
during the attack
http://prntscr.com/dwn62m
the problem is no if a building is said Bazaar or Terrace Farm
but what offers
Sorry for the English is by automatic translation
The original text in Greek

Πρωτα θα πρεπει να δοκιμασω το 4 επιπεδο για να πω την γνωμη μου
ομως θα επρεπε στα νεα κτηρια να υπαρχει και καποιο που να ενισχυει την αμυνα του στρατου μας
κατα την επιθεση
το πρόβλημα δεν ειναι εαν ενα κτηριο λεγεται μπαζαρ ή αιθρια φαρμα
αλλα τι προσφερει

Last edited:

podkap1970

Emperor
lets find out what will happen in the new GE, 30 min to go ?
and if its worth the 4th level or not

i know one thing, many players do play the GE, because of getting a chance to get 100/20 FPs
and if this is gone and not a good compensatory for it
i think the ToR will be gone, if ToR is not lvl 20+

and about the new buildings, i can't say much, lets win them first, and post their stats :)

and another thing is, even i haven't see the new buildings yet
you need to create better buildings, not with same stats or worse stats, like this venice carnival end reward building, make it 6x3/3x6, so less 2 places you need, instead of 4x5/5x4, than its an improvement !
we want to improve our city

the stats of the new decoration i won out of a silver relic (606 more happiness as the premium one we did win earlier, but still a deco ;) )

Last edited:

piohh

Baronet
ok. the Ritual Flame give you 8% Def for your city, but with the space of 1x2 is this not a option against the watchfires. And why I get Attemps as reward??? I have 1 Week time to finish the GE and I get +12 Attemps as reward in Round 1.

I start against units with +80% A/D, before it was +70% in R1. My Def is only +98%. Thats only a bonus of 18% in R1?

agramer66

Steward
What did you all expect? Inno has a long history of promising something, getting us to play the game in a certain way to enjoy bonuses, and then taking them away hoping that we'll use dias to get them back...
I still didn't forget how my attack bonuses went from 150% to 90% overnight, and I had to read that that was actually good thing???? Anyway, good or bad was, and is, beside the point - point was/is that we earn/get/buy something and then it loses its value. In any book it would be called cheating, here it's "rebalancing".

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Just some updates (I'm in rush to get my coffee so not responding to specific posts, though it answers a number of the questions made overnight). :)

The goods cost for Difficulty 4 is indeed double from what it is for Difficulty 3. The whole guild pays for it, just like with the earlier difficulties. A player doing Difficulty 4 still provides benefits for the whole guild because you can still earn expedition points and through that, guild power, and in larger amounts than on previous difficulties.

Additional guild levels will of course be added at some point. This may not happen right away with the introduction of these changes though.

The % defense boost of the Ritual Flame is 8% (so matching 2 Watchfires). We've modified the announcement to correct the info.

We do not provide dates for the live servers here so cannot tell you when these changes might make it to the live servers. It won't be right away, so you'll need to keep an eye on the respective server's announcement forum section.

DeletedUser7529

I dont know exact stats, but it seems all new buildings are nerfed versions of current rewards :(
Thats bad as temple of relics will become useless...
Shrine of Knowledge 2x2 vs Sacred Sky Watch 2x3 - propably both producing 1 FP. The most looking after building will be much weaker :(
Ritual Flame 1x2 vs watchfire 1x1 - weaker version by 1% defense = almost useless (changed now) and harder to fit?
Tribal Square 3x4 seems same as Oasis if it will make 10 goods when motivated (vs 5 in Oasis). But people rarely do build Oasis anyway.
Terrace Farm propably same as Bazaar if it will have 3 FP in 24h and 10 goods in 8h (or 5 in 4h).

All buildings are bigger, making them harder to fit.

DeletedUser7731

Hello:)
I find it great the effort made for the new buildings.
What gets me is the cost of unlocking the level for a guild.
It would be really nice that every player in a guild can unlock levels personally, is more for all members of the guild.
This point should be remedied, not to penalize a guild for absent players.
(Sick, exams, holidays, work etc ...)
Best regards

maxbergheim

Squire
hello InnoGames workers. I congratulate you for the carnival nice event, and for the new buildings of the guild expeditions, very beautiful and original. regarding a fourth level of shipments guild, however, I am stunned. probably put you to entertain a few top players, but most people will not be able to participate. those with GB to absurd levels, grown thanks to divine miracles, will have no difficulty even exceed 4 level, but normal players can not participate. if you believe that the top players will have difficulty or who spend big diamond you are wrong: GB so high that they do not even bisogn to build homes or cultural buildings! rather you have to put a limit to growth beyond a certain limit of GB to absurd levels. you do not you draw any benefit and regular players are mortified and passes the desire to play and grow up with people who have many GB to level 60-80 and multiaccount in the top 100 to make them grow. This fourth level is a joke for regular players that passes the desire to play. then surely someone who is touched by my words will replicate, but not listen to them. these grotesque levels of GB not make the beautiful game, but only poison. and a 4 so difficult level will only bring food to these "miraculous"

DeletedUser7495

Actually Terrace farm is quite decent building. 5x6 and gives 5 FP per 24 hours. And easy adjustable. Can replace my 3 Bazaars which are placed horizontal. I dunno how much population it requires in AF, but even if 2 Terraces require equal or a bit more population than 3 Bazaars, so it will be good improvement in my city

Andi47

Overlord
Some questions:
* can you please provide an updated costs table for unlocking levels 1 to 4?
* For unlocking lvl. 4, an AF player costs AF foods, but mo FE goods, right?
* As lvl 4 does seemingly not add to the chamoionship, I give an example - which guild is ahead, and which is 2nd?

example (each guild with 50 players):
Guild A 75.4%, no player started lvl. 4
Guild B 75.4%, one player is in the mid of lvl. 4
Guild C: 75.3% (yes, 0.1% less), 25 players finished lvl. 4

This shows: Maybe lvl 4 better should add up - giving 133.33% when all players finish lvl 4!

DeletedUser5324

Maybe the properties of the new buildings may not be finally set...
But why do we have to discuss all these obvious "misbalancing" at all???
It's more then obvious that eg. the ritual flame is, even with 8% of bonus, less worth than a watchfire just as a result of the needed building ground.
Isn't Inno capable of recognizing this from scratch?
Most obviously they are not (remember Crystal Villas).
@Inno: no more improvements please. Better take effort in worsening something...

DeletedUser3666

• All Forge Points packages were replaced with 'direct' Forge Points that are added to the Forge Points bar. "
Can you explain this a little more, because I dont think I want to believe it means what I think it does... how will that go over with players that have over 10000 saved up, or even many times over that?

"
Battles
The strength of enemy armies in some encounters was adjusted in order to make them easier/harder (mostly easier though) to defeat, according to your feedback and our data. Completing difficulty 3 will still mean reaching 100% progress
"
I hope it will not be too easy, meaning a casual guild can now complete it with much more ease. We already have 50+ players in the guild doing 100% every week, it wasn't that hard. Why make it easier?

3. question: If two guild complete 100% what will determine the winner of the week?

Last edited by a moderator:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Some questions:
* can you please provide an updated costs table for unlocking levels 1 to 4?
The costs for Difficulty 4 have been mentioned earlier in the thread - they're double the amounts of Difficulty 3. Tables will be updated once all the data is confirmed.

* For unlocking lvl. 4, an AF player costs AF foods, but mo FE goods, right?
For an Arctic Future player the costs for Difficulty 3 are 12 of each Arctic Future goods, so thus the costs for Difficulty 4 would be 24 of each Arctic Future goods. See the table here, simply double the amounts from the third column.

* As lvl 4 does seemingly not add to the chamoionship, I give an example - which guild is ahead, and which is 2nd?

example (each guild with 50 players):
Guild A 75.4%, no player started lvl. 4
Guild B 75.4%, one player is in the mid of lvl. 4
Guild C: 75.3% (yes, 0.1% less), 25 players finished lvl. 4

This shows: Maybe lvl 4 better should add up - giving 133.33% when all players finish lvl 4!
Difficulty 4 does not have any influence in the case of a tie. As before, in the case of a tie the first guild is the guild that has reached that progress % first.

Can you explain this a little more, because I dont think I want to believe it means what I think it does... how will that go over with players that have over 10000 saved up, or even many times over that?
When the reward is a 10 FPs package, you do not receive a FP package but instead you get 10 FPs added directly to your FP bar.

I hope it will not be too easy, meaning a casual guild can now complete it with much more ease. We already have 50+ players in the guild doing 100% every week, it wasn't that hard. Why make it easier?
The changes aren't drastic.

3. question: If two guild complete 100% what will determine the winner of the week?
See replies above.

about costs for unlook 4 level??
See replies above.