• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Great Buildings Level Up Window

podkap1970

Emperor
It seems the team didnt take into account the high end players
they never do
you can see that with this new GB system release
or with the new prices in GE
or the end reward from the Carnival Event (a 18 month old building with some mixed stats :) )
sad but true

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Dear dark:

I understand your position.

In my case, it looks from a more comprehensive and global position. So my question if it was really difficult to incorporate packages with more fp's thinking already in the old mode (if I am not mistaken this measure is in test mode)

I see the change, something acceptable, but he does not conclude in clearing many disadvantages that the advances of the game provoke...
Because the dynamics not only diminishes to the warehouse of fp in G.B. or agreeable mas has a graphical environment or it overlaps a of information of the building in question
For only a detail I propose a difficulty him! I want to contribute 950 FP's in a G.B. but also I do not want to lose the missions appellants of Future The Arctic of spending 99 fp.
I understand your point, but still what you're saying only makes things easier with those 50 FPs packages. It doesn't help if you're dealing with a high number of any of the other packages.

Dear Darkstar,

I very much welcome this change to the LG contribution screen. However, I have 1 thing to say. This change basically cuts the time in half compared to the old screen because you don't have to click on the "+" button anymore. Look at my picture at the bottom of this post. I currently have a level 63 arc and plan to bring it all the way to 80. If you look at rank 1, he spends 1995 forge points. With the old system it takes forever but with the new system you still have to press 199 times on the "10 FP" button in order to put in 1990 Forge Points. Clicking 199 times is a large amount of clicks, it gets tedious and annoying because people with 90% arcs often spend 5-10k FP a day. Sure, this change cuts the time in half but there are a lot of good options in order to lessen the time it takes to spend a large amount of FP.

The best option would be a window where you can just enter the amount of FP you want to spend. I understand that this is currently not possible due to technical limitations.

A realistic option would be to add a 50 FP button or some other number that is higher than 10. Let's just take 50 as an example. It would take 5 of your 10 FP packages so there is no need to introduce a new 50 FP package. My proposed change would SIGNIFICANTLY reduce the time it takes in order to spend a large amount of forge points.

If that is also not possible, what exactly will you do or have you done to reduce the amount of time it takes to invest a huge amount of forge points? You have removed the + button but that's all you have done so far. There are so many different ways you can improve the player experience for high Arc players but it is sad to see that nothing major has changed.

I am scared that you'll just leave it as it is now, roll it out to live servers and never change it again.
I can't say what might, or will be changed. I can only pass along the feedback and if any change is to take place, notify you about it.

Yep that's true.
A Wall of Text for just one button added... Inno's style :)
Actually that 'wall of text' includes reasons behind the change for the design, information about how it will be added, and shows examples for those who are not in the group who has the new design. :) But more to the point, the changes also include a forced confirmation window for the Diamonds button (so it will appear even if you do not have your confirmation turned on), a button to the blueprints window for unlocking new levels, tooltips for the bonuses in the overview window, as well as fixes for the multiple bugs that were reported at that time.

DeletedUser7495

THX INNO!!! REALLY! Im not joking.

I still cant understand players with top Arcs who are against this addition. I've just tested new investing on beta and I can say, that it is not just "2 times faster". It is 10+ times faster. Thx for saving my free time, because I had hours wasted on investing over 10k FPs per day.

And, please, dont even think about option "donate X FPs". It will ruin balance. Simple example: one player donates 10 fps per click, another player waits for him and then with 1 click takes place above him = fatality! (first player also can complete quests and then will be slightly "surprised")

I will close my eyes on every bug and disadvantage of new system. I can adapt to it. The only bug that you should fix is issue with delayed updating of current FPs contributed (this bug was mentioned above).

DeletedUser5160

I liked the first iteration you should the UI, but mostly just questions. If you don't have a bar and you use 1 FP, it breaks open the 2 pack? What if I wanted to use 5 at once? That would be 3 2 packs wasted.

Edit: I'm one of the people with high arcs on Live. I loved the new idea before and I love it now. I think a few more tweaks it can be great. Just concerned about using the right packs for the jobs. If I wanted to use 7 FP, I could use 1 2 and 1 5, but with the current functionality I would have to use 4 2s with 1 left over or go to my inventory and crack open 1 2 and 1 5.

DeletedUser7840

So I Really like this it seems faster, and i did a little test. if you try to add 10 with only 3 left in the Bar. it only adds 3 It stops. but is i click again nit begins using FP packs. The FP Packs thing could be a little bigger as i did not notice that at first.

I would also like to see a 5Fp button may be a 20Fp as there are more 20 FP swaps with the TOR.

qaccy

Emperor
The old UI, though it requires opening the FP window each time, allows full control over which type of FP pack is used with each click. I feel like that should be carried over to the new UI. Buttons to spend 2, 5, or 10 using the given FP package, as well as the two buttons the old UI has to spend either 1 or all FP from the bar.

DeletedUser6201

The new interface is greate and 90% of all i wanted, witch is a good percent.
Still wait for it, i have the old interface.

I need to send ticket for activation?

Andi47

Overlord
I have a request: please display our total FPs in packs on the donation screen. This would be easy to implement:
#2FPpacks x 2 + #5FPpacks x 5 + #10FPpacks x 10

IIRC this was there when the new UI appeared first - why has this been removed?

I would also appreciate 2 FP and 5 FP buttons (e.g. for the smaller chains or when I want to donate something like 97 GP (9*10 FP + 1* 5 FP + 1* 2 FP))

DeletedUser7777

About Great Building and fp i have this comment and wish

If you have to change the great bulding donation screen. You could at least have to more button. One for 50 fp donation and one for 100 fp donation

I also think you should do something with how we received our fp collection.

Now all fp are splitt to bar and fp packs. And more and more fp go to the bar and stop the hour fp counting when you reched 10 fp. (I see some talk about not stopping the timer but that have I not experiens yet!)

I think It had been much better to split alle fp in 2 katogori

The bar up to 10 fp from every hour should be kept as it is

All other fp you earn go to a fp put that you can use when you wish. (just like goods) and the fp packs could be droped

It would be a lot more easier to use if mine fp in this way with this new screen. Now you will have trouble splitting fp bar fp og fp packs fp
and risk using more than you wish of your fp in packs.

And the complete all option in great bulding shold be possible with fp on hand and not just doing it by diamant that you have put in now.

Best regard
NicholasKW

SirSmithy

Squire
I agree with NicholasKW.

Drop the packs and have the item 1 FP in Inventory. This you can have thousands or something. So you don't lose FPs by splitting a 10 FP pack for 7 FPs.

DeletedUser5429

Latency :
When I add e.g. 200 FPs to a GB with the new window, I click 20 times on the 10 FPs button.
The total amount of FPs on the GB is updated instantly

First latency : Only some seconds later, my total amount of FPs put begins to increase, slowly, 10 by 10.
When my total has finished updating, I close the window. Of course, I click on the button for the repeatable quest "spend X FPs" to get the reward.
I get it.

Second latency : Then the window for the next quest does not appear. It takes quite some time (say ten seconds).

DeletedUser5663

I understand your point, but still what you're saying only makes things easier with those 50 FPs packages. It doesn't help if you're dealing with a high number of any of the other packages.
If 50 FP packages existed, you would not have to deal with a high number of other packages!

DeletedUser

lol
why do all discuss about new packages ?

why do you want something that would make problems (for example you only have the big packages)

when the solution would be much easier
only a 50-FP-button and that button donates 5 10-fp-packages (or 10 5-fp-packages if someone don't have 10-fp-packages anymore)

and don't forget the 100-FP-button ;)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Latency :
When I add e.g. 200 FPs to a GB with the new window, I click 20 times on the 10 FPs button.
The total amount of FPs on the GB is updated instantly

First latency : Only some seconds later, my total amount of FPs put begins to increase, slowly, 10 by 10.
When my total has finished updating, I close the window. Of course, I click on the button for the repeatable quest "spend X FPs" to get the reward.
I get it.

Second latency : Then the window for the next quest does not appear. It takes quite some time (say ten seconds).
Yep, thanks for the information, we are looking into it. :)

If 50 FP packages existed, you would not have to deal with a high number of other packages!
The only place from where you would get those 50 Forge Point packages is Great Building contribution rewards with 50+ FPs. Even then the rewards may include more FPs, which would be granted in smaller packages. And everywhere else in the game you're still getting these other packages. As I said already, I understand the point you're trying to make but if you just consider the type of packages you receive on a daily basis you'll see a '50 FPs' package will not be as frequent, maybe only for very high end players with high level Arcs. So it doesn't make spending FPs easier in general, only in specific cases.

This window, even with the need to click one button 5 times to contribute 50 FPs, does not take a lot of time (certainly way less than it is with the old window), but at the same time it also makes spending of smaller packages faster.

Andi47

Overlord
Since today's update I also have the new GB window. (has it been rolled out to everyone now?)

From the first few tests it seems to be better than the old one - but it is still a pity that...
* there are no 2 and 5 FP buttons (would be needed for the smaller chains, or if I want to spend a "buckled" number of FP in a controlled way
* there is no information in the tooltip about how many FP, Medals and Blueprints I get under consideration of my arc. (there has been respective feedback here, and there have been respective suggestions both on .de and .en - the new GB window would be (would have been?) a great opportunity to implement this!)

RKinG

Squire
Lost several pack FP
I hate this "modif"
If the DEV want to do something useful:
Create a program so you can play without a browser
We will gain stability, with some browser because with end flash browser (Chrome and next firefox) it becomes impossible to play

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
* there is no information in the tooltip about how many FP, Medals and Blueprints I get under consideration of my arc. (there has been respective feedback here, and there have been respective suggestions both on .de and .en - the new GB window would be (would have been?) a great opportunity to implement this!)
Something may be done in that respect but it's not really a part of this new GB window. If Arc rewards are pointed out that will be in the reward window you receive, not in the leveling up window for the GB.