• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Great Buildings Level Up Window

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Well, does this mean
"the devs are reading every feedback and a few are disregarded"

or rather
"the devs are reading every feedback and only a one or two are implemented"
It means all feedback is read and considered, but not all of it can be implemented. For example I already pointed out in the previous reply why the 'give us a field to spend custom amount of FPs' idea is not a viable option.

BTW: DO we now get information for the reward like a short version of "you would originally get 50 FP, with your Arc bonus you get 66 FP"? Unfortunately I can't check myself due to the strange "only some players get the chance to test the new feature" thingy.
I replied to this too - as far as I'm aware there is no such change regarding Arc bonus. As this change is for the Great Building level up window, and not how the Arc bonus works. I also said I'll double check and will get back to you - I'll do that once I find out.

BTW2: What is the reason that only some people have the chance to test? Does Inno want to reduce the amount of feedback which the devs have to read?
Who are the VIPs who can test it now? I don't have the new window. Very pity, that you still can't enter the FP amount free.
The reason is pointed out in the announcement, see the 'How' section:
We do want to see if the improvements are actually as neat as we think they are, so we're going to do a gradual rollout. Some of you will already have had the new screen activated for your account, and others still have the old screen. We also plan to have a gradual rollout on the live servers as well, because it allows us to gather information about differences in how the screen is being used compared to the old one.

If feedback and results of our observations are positive, we'll activate it for all accounts.
There are no VIPs or nonVIPs, just randomly selected accounts who have the new window active. That way there are 2 groups - one using the old window, one using the new window. Then we can see how the two different windows are being used.

I agree - the 2 FP and 5 FP buttons are missing. (Every guild that I know has got a 5 FP chain!). Judging from the screenshot (WHY can only some randomly selected VIPs test it), there is enough space for a second row of buttons, so Inno, please don't ignore (or "take it into account but disregard") this feedback this time!
really please the window is back again..... one slight problem, there is no option to add 5fp packs or 2fp?

another problem. i added 150ish to a gb using the "use 10fp" button and it seems to have taken them from my fp bar.
The option for 5 FPs was replaced with the option for 10 FPs, so that the 'all FPs from FP bar' button can be added. I cannot say how many more buttons can be added, but we'll see if the 5 FPs one can be reintroduced. As for the FPs spending - if you have them in the bar they should first be taken from there. We'll try testing that.

Also, I notice that there is a loading time for the window, where the 1 and 10 fp buttons are the diamond ones and after one second it switches to the normal ones. Not a big deal, it only lacks a bit of smoothness ^^
We're currently looking into the slowness. :)

Well, I see the hated new GB panel is back. Why hated? Because it just ate up all my saved fp packs even though the button I clicked said "from bar". I was just trying to spend a single point from my bar and 16 points later all saved packs are gone AGAIN! I fail to see any improvement over the old panel. Fix this and maybe I'll get used to the stupid thing.
How are you spending 16 FPs if only had 1 FP in the bar? There are three buttons:
- Use 1 FP (this will use 1 FP from the bar, or otherwise it will open a FP package, smallest first, then spend 1 FP and add the rest of the FPs to your bar)
- Use 10 FPs (same here - if you have 10 FPs in the bar they'll be spent, otherwise it will open FP package(s), smallest first based on how many you need to have 10, spend 10 and add any remaining ones to your bar)
- Use X from bar (this one basically just spends any FPs you have from your bar, it does not in any way touch FP packages; if you don't have any FPs in your bar then it's grayed out).

would it possible to see amount of package we got in stock?
would it possible to use the exact amount of FP we could use with packs?

Like a button: use 2(amount of packs), use 5(amount of packs), use 10(amount of packs)
instead of use 1 (knowing nothing about packs in stocks) or 10
AND
use 1 from bar, use 5 from bar, use all from bar

and next to "complete instantly with diamonds"
"complete instantly with packs" (if possible)
We'll see.

or just: "enter the current amount of fp you want to use"
See answers above.

Is it so difficult to incorporate 50 fp's packages? Solve more problems than incorporate new graphics
It wouldn't really solve anything, as 50 FP packages would only make FP spending easier when you would have 50 FP packages. The spending with 2, 5, and 10 FP packages would remain literally the same.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5829

Hello
- current ranking = Writing too small
- the 2 FP and 5 FP buttons are missing ( Why not put more option ? )
- No picture of the monument
How to go in the inventory to recover our forge Points in stock ? ( And use them as you would like )

Last edited by a moderator:

urine luck

Baronet
The option for 5 FPs was replaced with the option for 10 FPs, so that the 'all FPs from FP bar' button can be added. I cannot say how many more buttons can be added, but we'll see if the 5 FPs one can be reintroduced. As for the FPs spending - if you have them in the bar they should first be taken from there. We'll try testing that.

i would really like the bar to be completely separate. i think a lot of people voiced that quite strongly before. people want complete control over their fp and how they are spent. personally i like the fp rewards from relics going in to the bar, i would also like to be able to spend them when i choose rather than be forced to spend them first.

RedRed

Viceroy
Why there is an empty space between the contributors' list and the levels' buttons?Wouldn't be better to see more contributors? (less scrolling)

FKAmRQD.png

DeletedUser5829

Before on the old system, there was 1 page ( With all information )
New system = 2 page ( Why add page ? ? ? ? )

DeletedUser7959

The old interface is more simpler than new. Too many unnecessary information i see now (Who needs two pages? Who needs this decorations around the new long as.. fp's bar? Window is bigger but there are still many free space that makes your eyes run from one corner to another for no reason). One of the most important information like as contributors (their avatars and nicknames became smaller than before. It's ok, yea, we still have big picture and long bar..). You definitely must do something with fp's buttons because i'm sure people mostly will lose a huge amount of their packages using a new one.
I always thought that changes must be useful and simple in use. Unfortunately i think that new interface is worse than old.
Also, sorry for low English, but i hope you understood me a little bit. Thanks.

DeletedUser6764

As you said it in the ad ....
The problem was the amount of click, I estimate that you have the vision already addressed to the new graphics

Ergo, firstly the amount of click with this is not solved, even if I have to contribute 57 fp,
would have that click 12 times, instead with a pack of 50 1 of 5 and 1 of 2, click 3 times. What do you think? Or what you mentioned in the changelog is incorrect?

It wouldn't really solve anything, as 50 FP packages would only make FP spending easier when you would have 50 FP packages. The spending with 2, 5, and 10 FP packages would remain literally the same.

The problem was the amount of click, I estimate that you have the vision already addressed to the new graphics

Ergo, firstly the amount of click with this is not solved, even if I have to contribute 57 fp,
would have that click 12 times, instead with a pack of 50 1 of 5 and 1 of 2, click 3 times. What do you think? Or what you mentioned in the changelog is incorrect?

DeletedUser5429

The amount of clicks is not the only parameter.
The new system is way faster: take ten clicks for ten FPs each for example, you'll spend way less time than before.

DeletedUser6908

I'm not one of the chosen testers but it's pretty easy to see how this will work. I agree with those who want to control what FP packs are used. The old + button let you use a 2, 5 or 10 pack as you chose (at least on PC). I suppose that there is some reason that that wasn't done on mobile and the new system will be the same on both. If I want to put 50 FP in a GB I would NEVER use 25 2 FP packs. I use them for when I need a small amt of FP. If the system simply HAS to choose automatically then it should start from the top down, not the bottom up. The intention was to make large donations easier. Large donations are rarely done with 2 FP packs. I would still rather have the choice of which FP pack to use but if it went top down then I could go to inventory to open a 2 or 5 FP pack when I wanted to use one. Would be annoying but not as annoying as donating 100 10 FP packs to a GB now so I'll live with it.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames

You're proposing a hypothesis were these 50 packs already exists and everyone has them or you're expecting that existing rewards will be bumped up to 50 FP packages and/or that they would be easily obtainable. So your '3 clicks' in that scenario come with a lot of expectations. It also isn't quite accurate - to spend a 50 package using the old window you would have to: 1. Click the '+' button; 2. Click the 50 FPs package; 3. Confirm the use of the package. That's 3 clicks just for the one package, not for all of those 57 FPs.

It's not solely about the number of clicks either, but general convenience. In the new screen you do not have to open the Inventory, you can use the FP packages directly from the same window. So even if you do more clicks, you don't have to move around and switch between windows which once again results in faster spending/less time to do the same.

DeletedUser6764

You're proposing a hypothesis were these 50 packs already exists and everyone has them or you're expecting that existing rewards will be bumped up to 50 FP packages and/or that they would be easily obtainable. So your '3 clicks' in that scenario come with a lot of expectations. It also isn't quite accurate - to spend a 50 package using the old window you would have to: 1. Click the '+' button; 2. Click the 50 FPs package; 3. Confirm the use of the package. That's 3 clicks just for the one package, not for all of those 57 FPs.

It's not solely about the number of clicks either, but general convenience. In the new screen you do not have to open the Inventory, you can use the FP packages directly from the same window. So even if you do more clicks, you don't have to move around and switch between windows which once again results in faster spending/less time to do the same.

Dear dark:

I understand your position.

In my case, it looks from a more comprehensive and global position. So my question if it was really difficult to incorporate packages with more fp's thinking already in the old mode (if I am not mistaken this measure is in test mode)

I see the change, something acceptable, but he does not conclude in clearing many disadvantages that the advances of the game provoke...
Because the dynamics not only diminishes to the warehouse of fp in G.B. or agreeable mas has a graphical environment or it overlaps a of information of the building in question
For only a detail I propose a difficulty him! I want to contribute 950 FP's in a G.B. but also I do not want to lose the missions appellants of Future The Arctic of spending 99 fp.

DeletedUser7529

- Use X from bar (this one basically just spends any FPs you have from your bar, it does not in any way touch FP packages; if you don't have any FPs in your bar then it's grayed out).

It would be useful if this button would change to buy 1 FP for coins instead being greyed once all FP from bar are spent.
If I need just 1 more FP to donate and I'm out of FP from bar I prefer to spend coins to buy FP instead opening package.

Sl8yer

Regent
I now can donate 1 fp, donate what is in my bar, or donate 10 fp. Problem is I also have a lot of packages with 2 fp and 5 fp and no way to use them directly. Why not change that 10 fp button to one where you can put in your own value?

DeletedUser7961

Dear Darkstar,

I very much welcome this change to the LG contribution screen. However, I have 1 thing to say. This change basically cuts the time in half compared to the old screen because you don't have to click on the "+" button anymore. Look at my picture at the bottom of this post. I currently have a level 63 arc and plan to bring it all the way to 80. If you look at rank 1, he spends 1995 forge points. With the old system it takes forever but with the new system you still have to press 199 times on the "10 FP" button in order to put in 1990 Forge Points. Clicking 199 times is a large amount of clicks, it gets tedious and annoying because people with 90% arcs often spend 5-10k FP a day. Sure, this change cuts the time in half but there are a lot of good options in order to lessen the time it takes to spend a large amount of FP.

The best option would be a window where you can just enter the amount of FP you want to spend. I understand that this is currently not possible due to technical limitations.

A realistic option would be to add a 50 FP button or some other number that is higher than 10. Let's just take 50 as an example. It would take 5 of your 10 FP packages so there is no need to introduce a new 50 FP package. My proposed change would SIGNIFICANTLY reduce the time it takes in order to spend a large amount of forge points.

If that is also not possible, what exactly will you do or have you done to reduce the amount of time it takes to invest a huge amount of forge points? You have removed the + button but that's all you have done so far. There are so many different ways you can improve the player experience for high Arc players but it is sad to see that nothing major has changed.

I am scared that you'll just leave it as it is now, roll it out to live servers and never change it again.

3ee80594f9.jpg

DeletedUser6545

If I read the announcement correctly, you added an "Emtpy my FP bar" button, and that's all? No other feedback implemented?
o_O
Yep that's true.
A Wall of Text for just one button added... Inno's style :)

podkap1970

Emperor
I am scared that you'll just leave it as it is now, roll it out to live servers and never change it again.
exactly this will happen :)
and i would also like to get a 50 FP button, for me the most importent part to change to old GB system

DeletedUser7962

Hello,
I wish I could buy FP with coins and spend them directly from the Level Up tab :(
It's tiresome to have to open then close the same window again and again...

DeletedUser7248

Sorry but in the old vertion one did not need to confirm the use of the package what you say applies only with the mobile vertion not with the pc vertion and these 50 fp package can surely be very easily found just to win a reward of 50 fp or more on a gb

In addition it may have already been said but the use of the 5 fp package is rendered completely useless because of the button use 1 fp which uses priority 2 fp package if I want to ask 7 fp I must click 7 times on The button use 1 fp

So it is good that I can put my fp directly from the inventory but the big drawback already is the 5 fp package is unused, and the fact that we can not see the number of package of fp it remains in the inventory that is very annoying
certainly the new window has its advantages but it does not cover its disadvantages that there was not with the old vertion ...

DeletedUser4256

It seems the team didnt take into account the high end players and high-leveled GBs and what happens with them, lets see:

Example:
I'm on Artic age and I have hundreds of packages stored and I want to donate 1,000 FP to the Arc of my friend to ensure the first place, I must click 100 times the 10 button, something like this:

click,click,click,click,clik,click,click,click,click,clik,click,click,click,click,clik,click,click,click,click,clik
click,click,click,click,clik,click,click,click,click,clik,click,click,click,click,clik,click,click,click,click,clik

• Ease of investing Forge Points in Great Buildings (for everyone)
    ...for everyone?, nope (me not at least).