• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Arctic Future - Part 2

DeletedUser4381

At this time, yes, Promethium doesn't have a vast use like a number of other resources in the game do. This will not necessarily always be the case though. For example Medals weren't "useful" beyond the Victory Expansions, but you can now use them both in GvG and GE.

That only took a few years...

That said, I do expect more uses for Promethium being introduced before other such things as, y'know, bugfixes that have been open for close to a year now.

DeletedUser6764

Does promethium can loot in cities / ports, foreign / neighbors?

DeletedUser6201

It was free for me. Maybe you're 15 goods short on one of the crew members you're paying?
i pay 160 Diamonds to send the ship because it wasn't any other tool tip to indicate dat are goods missing... It was only the diamond button...

DeletedUser5786

Our guild has over 100k of each AE goods and share the frustration as mentioned in several of the posts. By the time Inno comes up with a use for them, we like many guilds will have far more than are ever likely to be needed. Whilst Inno figures out what to do with the Guild AF goods, why not allow the goods to be directed to any era of the players/guilds choosing. By allowing the 3 GBS a choice of era this will ease the production issues for the previous eras and allow a guild to build up and participate in earlier GVG eras.

Andi47

Overlord
As ist is now the harbour is tricking players into paying diamonds, because it doesn't indicate that there are goods missing. It seems that some players were believing that sending the ship per se costs diamonds.

Suggested modifications:
* it should be possibly to hire a crew member ONLY IF there are sufficient goods for hiring him. If not, there should be both a "Trade" button and a diamond button - where the "pay diamond" window should indicate WHY you should pay the diamonds (i.e. for buying goods, and not for just sending the ship)
* please introduce TOOLTIPS:
** for the goods (how many do I have?)
** for the symbol (what do they mean?)
** for the crew portraits (...saying in words in what way the crew member modifies the ship capacity/health/speed)
** on the harbour tab for the symbols when the ship is on a journay (and also before start).

DeletedUser4381

Whilst Inno figures out what to do with the Guild AF goods, why not allow the goods to be directed to any era of the players/guilds choosing. By allowing the 3 GBS a choice of era this will ease the production issues for the previous eras and allow a guild to build up and participate in earlier GVG eras.

That solution is too complicated for them to program.

podkap1970

Emperor
you always have to use 3 crew members to send out your ship ? that means you have to pay 75 goods for ~50 Promethium,
plus repair costs (another 10-20 goods each ?) tooltip says nothing, just 10, 2x5 maybe

if i have to use always max crew members to send out ship, i dont wanna get 4th slot open in any time
not paying 100 goods for 50 useless Promethium :)

DeletedUser5268

LMAO @ 'pole dancer' for the name of the ship :p

But yeah, big sigh for no use for the AF treasury goods -_-
Held off demolishing Atomium for several months but now getting really bored of waiting. Will prob scrap it regardless now.

DeletedUser

repair costs:
10 of EACH good of the AF
so 50 goods in total

no repair time
instant full health

Andi47

Overlord
How come we have to research for a premium supply building?

So up to now AF has one crap supply building (build Food Printers instead, they are better than the recycling wheel) and two premium supply buildings?!?

Vertical_Farm.jpg

DeletedUser5491

Can any body confirm is it already possible to send the schip if the harbour is contructed/finished and you did researched it.
I play it on IOS but the sending ship button is not working(yes i have al the nescereairly goods ;-) swimming in diamonds ) so i do not know if it works already or there are more requirements to send the ship?

Thanks for the feedback too.

DeletedUser

confirmed
researched it and immediately sent the ship (on browser)

so sounds like a bug of the IOS version of the game

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I play it on IOS but the sending ship button is not working(yes i have al the nescereairly goods ;-) swimming in diamonds ) so i do not know if it works already or there are more requirements to send the ship?
Mobile apps are currently in 1.81 version. The ship's functionality is not part of 1.81, so that functionality on mobile for Beta will not work for at least another (or two) updates.

How come we have to research for a premium supply building?
If it's not added under research then you would get both premium buildings when you enter the new era, which I assume isn't intended here.

qaccy

Emperor
Is there any chance the AF tech tree will be reorganized somewhere down the line? I think it looks kind of silly and cumbersome being at most two tiers wide and stretching 2x further than any other age in the game despite the fact that it's not finished yet. Sort of a nitpicky thing I know, but nobody else mentioned it!

DeletedUser5097

A new unknown part of the game will needed the AF guildgoods, but it's impossible
to said something about it yet. I quote this:
When there are news to be shared on that front, they will be shared. As pointed out in the AF discussion thread something is being worked on. What, is not something we can answer at this time.
Founded in this topic.