• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Arctic Future - Part 2

DeletedUser4256

I dont see anything new yet, when will it be released?
Just released :)

what about the AF treasury goods?

Last edited by a moderator:

Andi47

Overlord
A few questions:

1.) what is the purple crystal symbol in the screenshot in the announcement? Promethium load capacity? so positive values indicate more promethium load capacity, and negative ones less capacity?
2.) The gear-wheel symbol seems to indicate repairing, so +6% means that the hired guy will have a repair capability of 6%

3.) Is there any use for the boatloads of AF guild goods in the treasury yet?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
1.) what is the purple crystal symbol in the screenshot in the announcement? Promethium load capacity? so positive values indicate more promethium load capacity, and negative ones less capacity?
Yes, + means your ship will bring back extra Promethium, - means your ship will bring back less Promethium.
2.) The gear-wheel symbol seems to indicate repairing, so +6% means that the hired guy will have a repair capability of 6%
Technically it means "less damage" if it's +, and "more damage" if it's -, because your ship will take damage from the trip anyway (so the +6% doesn't really mean your ship will come back repaired or in a better state than before).

3.) Is there any use for the boatloads of AF guild goods in the treasury yet?
Not at this time.

DeletedUser4256

Yes, + means your ship will bring back extra Promethium, - means your ship will bring back less Promethium.

Technically it means "less damage" if it's +, and "more damage" if it's -, because your ship will take damage from the trip anyway (so the +6% doesn't really mean your ship will come back repaired or in a better state than before).

a bit ambiguous

what about using colors? :

green on +% = better performance
red on -% = less performance

it'd be more intuitive and clear

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
one more question: Is it possible that the ship takes so much damage that it is lost?
Not lost forever, but without repairs it can become damaged so much that it would become very slow and would bring back only small amounts of Promethium.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5746

Medals expansion?
And have someone a image of the new provinces?

DeletedUser6740

If I understand well, the purpose of this harbor is to obtain a new ressource that is only used to unlock technologies... In summary, it's just a way to slow down the access to a few technologies. That will certainly give us more fun in the game^^

Andi47

Overlord
Thanks. And what do the stats (and the green/orange bar) in the ship tab mean? There are no tooltips and no explanations....

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Thanks. And what do the stats (and the green/orange bar) in the ship tab mean? There are no tooltips and no explanations....
Whenever a new damage state has been reached, they tell you the impact this will have on your trip and the costs of the repair.

You can see that when the 'Hull' is damaged, you trip will be +18 minutes longer, it will give you -1 Promethium, and the cost to repair it at this point is 10 Goods.
If you do not repair it and keep making trips, next you could damage the 'Propeller'. Then your trip will be +114 minutes longer, it will give you -7 Promethium, and the cost to repair it at this point is 20 Goods. Etc.

Andi47

Overlord
One more question comes into my mind: Why does the ship indicate a health of only 85% BEFORE its first jorney? This suggests that the ship is already damaged, and so I was searching for the repair button....

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
One more question comes into my mind: Why does the ship indicate a health of only 85% BEFORE its first jorney? This suggests that the ship is already damaged, and so I was searching for the repair button....
If you're referring to the stats you're seeing before making the trip, these aren't your current ship stats - they represent your stats for the trip (the time of the trip, the amount of Promethium you'll get, and the damage to the ship once it's back from the trip; all of which can be influenced by the crew you select).

What is meant by 'the campaign map'
The GvG map or the GE map?
Campaign Map = Continent Map.