• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Arctic Future - Part 2

DeletedUser4446

When are the last 2 expansions of Arctic Future coming to the live worlds?
(I mean the 200,000 medals and the second one for 1,000 diamonds.)

And when will new guild levels be added? We have reached level 60 already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7239

there is a new medal expansion for 200 k medals
For now, not present on live servers lol i guess they must forgot it!
We need expansions innogames, with so many events even worst, too much stuff, little space!

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
For now, not present on live servers lol i guess they must forgot it!
We need expansions innogames, with so many events even worst, too much stuff, little space!
Live games are a few versions behind Beta. In general what comes here in one version will usually (but not necessarily, could be delayed) come to live in that same version. That expansion was not in 1.84 version.

DeletedUser7239

Live games are a few versions behind Beta. In general what comes here in one version will usually (but not necessarily, could be delayed) come to live in that same version. That expansion was not in 1.84 version.

yeah i did noticed that, but i was especting they did a big "pack bundle" with everything at once in a single version, but i guess not xD
ps:give innogames a touch and ask them to release it asap on live servers, victory expansion and the second diamond expansion :p i guess you have some power with them darkstar :p

DeletedUser5097

Some late feedback, the battlefortress is not a bad unit aftherall. I did expect that it is
just a ausulttank 2.0 and it is it, but with a bit more. The reactive armore is great, the
defense points are good and this unit does a great job. It takes a lot of damage and
the railguns can support them by distroy the reactive armor of foes and enemy railguns,
this unit is amazing. By the reactive armor it's sometimes even better than the champion,
but the champion is still a great unit. So dev., you did give us a new great unit, thanks
a lot.:)
The recon raider is a great railgun hunter, in order to hunt railguns down easy and quick
and even another units are not so safe.
The Battlefortress, it's a beast like the champions. By the reactive armore and a nice attack stats
and defense this unit is a good teammember for armies. Hovertanks are amazing, but this one too.

The surogate soldier, well not my favorite, but it's a good unit against recon raiders. So this one is
a good unit to beat reconraiders armies.:)
Champions, what a beasts in a good way. Amazing stats and even better: the are getting stronger
if one lose in the battle. This unit is great against whatever you see on the battlefield, but hovertanks
and surogate soldiers are a danger for this units. The can even hunt a small number of railguns and that's
a amazing job.

Well, I'm glade with the units and I'm looking for the next unit. If the next units are doing at the same way
a amazing job, this age can be great. For my extended feedback, please wait just untill ep 4 is ready on
the beta.:) Than I can give a good, extendend and fair feedback of the buildings, units and the map. On this
moment I love the episodes.

My final suggestion for upcoming episodes, for this moment.

What does like people the most of winter? I mean what does the most people
like to do in the winter and what can you do only in the winter? Well wintersports,
suggested buildings:
Culture buildings where your people can play winter sports,suggestions skiing, skating,
snowboarding, bobsledding, etc. maybe suplie buildings where they can drink some
hot chocolatemilk or maybe a shop for winter sport stuff.
Winter resorts, for houses, people will experience the real winter spirit and love it
to live in houses with the feeling of winter.
Eidit:
Winter resorts can like arcologies, a huge house with lot of people. A all in house;
arcology is all in, house, work and free time to spend. A resort too.

Sounds cool and winterfull, huh?:) If the people love the arctics and the winter, this will
be perfect.
Or just some insperation for some Winter event.:cool:

Lionhead

Baronet
Is it just me or did the city area just expand left and down? :D

EDIT: And not only here but on the live servers too :D

DeletedUser5097

My final suggestion for upcoming episodes, for this moment.

What does like people the most of winter? I mean what does the most people
like to do in the winter and what can you do only in the winter? Well wintersports,
suggested buildings:
Culture buildings where your people can play winter sports,suggestions skiing, skating,
snowboarding, bobsledding, etc. maybe suplie buildings where they can drink some
hot chocolatemilk or maybe a shop for winter sport stuff.
Winter resorts, for houses, people will experience the real winter spirit and love it
to live in houses with the feeling of winter.
Eidit:
Winter resorts can like arcologies, a huge house with lot of people. A all in house;
arcology is all in, house, work and free time to spend. A resort too.

Sounds cool and winterfull, huh?:) If the people love the arctics and the winter, this will
be perfect.
Short list:
Culture building: a building with winter sport facility for your people
Suplie building: building were you can drink some hot chocolotemilk
Suplie/multiproduction building: were you can buy some wintersport stuff
House: Winter resort, a huge event house in a wintersport style, for people to chill out and live on a great place

Maybe some of this suggestions can be taken for a winter event or just for
AF episode 4 <- people like snow in the AF.:p This was said by a mission.
weatherstation.png

So if Innogames' FoE team is searching for some kind of theme for the winter event:
wintersport can give you a lot inspiration and artificial snow for some of that makes it better,
but thats just something extra.:p And event without that, just like all the another years,
it's possible to make something great.

So basicly some suggestions for AF episode 4 and a for a winter event.:)

DeletedUser5882

LMAO @ 'pole dancer' for the name of the ship :p

After almost 2 years since its release, I thought I saw a name on the Arctic ship!

Had to rub my eyes to be sure if I saw it correctly.
Witty humor there and a well used double entendre :D
Checked the forum to see how I missed it! Could only find your comment clearly mentioning it!

From now on, I will pay extra attention to these seemingly insignificant details like names placed here and there. I'm watching you 'witty' FoE team o_O:cool:

Pole Dancer.jpg