• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Arctic Future - Part 2

DeletedUser7382

SInce I'm not yet in AF, It would be nice to know what a typical travel time and loot capacity is for ship, so I could assess already the value of the different options.

DeletedUser

SInce I'm not yet in AF, It would be nice to know what a typical travel time and loot capacity is for ship, so I could assess already the value of the different options.
1 day and 50 promethium
and -15% health

Cardena

Squire
If we need promethium only for research, the choice of the crew is not very important. If we need 5 day or 12 days to get all the plutonium for the second part of the Arctic is not much difference.
So on almost all days the harbour still will have no function.

:(

Lionhead

Baronet
So AF now holds 2 premium production buildings?
And what about the stats for the 1st non-premium production building? Less output than a Food Printer, requires more space AND 2 lane street. I know i doesn´t hold negative culture like the Food Printer and requires slightly less population, but still. Doesn´t seem like a building, that I´ll consider building.

podkap1970

Emperor
Battle Fortress stats
it have some better defs
but the attack number havent changed since stealth tank from tomorrow era ...

i dont know if iam happy about this unit
i will still prefer the arctic champion i guess
since the fortress can only hurt by railgun (more than 4 dots), not sure the more defense bonus is importent here

but maybe i miss something here :)
and no stealth, it think first heavy unit i wont build :)

DeletedUser

maybe that the max damage is 3 and not 4

so all units except the railgun needs 4 hits to kill it

OlifaNT

Merchant
What's the purpose of this new good (other then a little in the tech)?
Like someone stated above.. it's only purpose so far is it will cost some more time to end the tech.

I would also like to know if the harbor can be plundered.

DeletedUser5097

Kiesjecrew2.png

Means the +45 min. or +2h that your yourney is during longer? I see a Navigator and he hass +45 min.
and in the intro I read that Navigators give less time.

Oh and the background is very nice. Love that background for Arctic. I hope that the next future theme age has a another great background
and strange goods from the harbor.:) So that the harbor is like a multiproduction building.

More feedback: a second diamond suply building to unlock, realy? Why a 2th premmium building and
not just a normle building for suplies and coins. It would be nice if the Battle fortress building give some
millitairy bennefits. Like another ages.:)

DeletedUser7598

Dear Darkstar,
I am still wondering what is the point of gathering large amounts of AF goods in the treasury with the observatory, atomium and arc. What are these goods for? Should I sell my observatory and atomium once I reach the AF?

DeletedUser5097

What's the purpose of this new good (other then a little in the tech)?
Like someone stated above.. it's only purpose so far is it will cost some more time to end the tech.

I would also like to know if the harbor can be plundered.
If you can plunder it (or GB's) it wil be ways to easy to got the Promethium and it will make the complete concept
of the harbor useless. It is easy to collect Prometium, if you can plunder it it's ways to easy and it's very vulnerable
for abuse. Especially by push accounts and double accounts. And if you can plunder it, it's multiplayer action and its
seems it doesn't supposed to be a multiplayer function. You can plunder more than enhough buildings.

DeletedUser7454

Just one question -- where is the promised use for the AF goods in the treasury. INNO thinks we are stupid or what?? I am really getting irritated by the lack of addressing the real issues in the AF! Instead creating new content in hope people will be distracted please remember that we 3 GBs become obsolete by introducing a half done AF part 1. And now this! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
And why anybody thought that we need another mini game in the form of this harbor escapes me. Just to get a slightly better buildings?

DeletedUser6259

A little disappointed TBH no use for the guild treasury yet and promethium only use is the tech tree so the harbor will be pointless after you complete it, the way the story was told this was a super good with many uses. would be better if we could use this in other goods buildings from ME up instead of the lower age good that way the harbor is useful and you only need to build 1 goods building.