• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Arctic Future - Part 2

DeletedUser4381

The AFE Premium Cultural is still nearly 20% less effective than the FE Building. The release of the 2nd part of the Age would have been the perfect time to fix it.

DeletedUser

maybe part 3 there will more use for promethium
maybe in the Arctic Stations
or maybe in part 4

and at the moment you can't reach the end of the tech tree of the Arctic Future
only the end of part 2 ;)

.. Arc ...
Will they consider that and should we destroy these GB with no USE !!!!
yes you should definitely sell your Arc
because it is useless now

AF Treasury goods are probably waiting for AF Artillery and AF Ranged military tech to be released before revealing an AF GvG map. With only 3 of the 5 usual military techs revealed, fighting AF GvG NPC could put the guild at a disadvantage having to fight NPC armies with the full 5 units available only to them, hence the delay.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Can you plunder the ship?
No, you can't.

How to repair the damage of the ship?
See earlier posts, like this one.

Dear Darkstar,
I am still wondering what is the point of gathering large amounts of AF goods in the treasury with the observatory, atomium and arc. What are these goods for? Should I sell my observatory and atomium once I reach the AF?
As mentioned elsewhere, a use for AF goods from Treasury will be added in the future. To address the remarks on the same topics from everyone else - we understand the request on the matter, and it will happen. But I do not believe it was promised anywhere that it will be part of Arctic Future Part 2.

What cost more (in goods or time)
to repair 30% damage on the ship once
or 15% damage twice?
You can see the goods costs in the 'Ship' tab. The time costs are not compiled anywhere so one would have to check them out.

If we need promethium only for research, the choice of the crew is not very important. If we need 5 day or 12 days to get all the plutonium for the second part of the Arctic is not much difference.
So on almost all days the harbour still will have no function.
At this time, yes, Promethium doesn't have a vast use like a number of other resources in the game do. This will not necessarily always be the case though. For example Medals weren't "useful" beyond the Victory Expansions, but you can now use them both in GvG and GE.

DeletedUser7454

We should revolt LOL -- INNO is ignoring the plea of 100s of players who worked their but off to level Atoms, Observatories and ARc. Is about time we start flooding INNO with messages that they do something about it!!!!!!!!:mad: Obviously they ignore the forums!

First they render treasury GB obsolete and then they ask us spend the IA -FE treasury on GE. WELL DONE -- VERY WELL DONE!!! (ps I meant it sarcastically! - just in case it is taken as a compliment) INNO gave us a great game and now it is developing it into a crappy one! More is not always better. You have to ask yourself for whom did you invented this harbor? For top players -- I do not think so. Those who reached FE/AF expect much more from this game then this. Most of top players GvG extensively -- hence the top ranking -- city building is to support this activity. Cutting of the supply by rendering 3 GB obsolete just shows you really do not care for these players -- even these are your diamond players.

So if you think that this need a change we all need to get vocal about it! Seems only few people say it loud here but I know, as matter of fact, that there are many many more feel the same. WE NEED SOLUTION FOR THE AF TREASURY GOODS!!!

DeletedUser7454

As mentioned elsewhere, a use for AF goods from Treasury will be added in the future. To address the remarks on the same topics from everyone else - we understand the request on the matter, and it will happen. But I do not believe it was promised anywhere that it will be part of Arctic Future Part 2.

It is several moths now -- people are tearing down Atoms and Observatories and hurting guilds! Guilds work hard to level those and now they feel like INNO spit in their face. Guilds are hurting because of it and the game is getting less and less enjoyable! Telling us there will be a solution is not good enough anymore. People are leaving the game because of it! IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED SOON!

DeletedUser7158

Anyone doing GvG should know that the true value of the Observatory isn't the goods it gives, but rather the support pool, which can't be produced or traded like goods can. The Atomium gives happiness and the Arc the contribution rewards. None of these are "useless" now. While it is frustrating, tearing any down just because of the treasury goods is just rash and melodramatic.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
It is several moths now -- people are tearing down Atoms and Observatories and hurting guilds! Guilds work hard to level those and now they feel like INNO spit in their face. Guilds are hurting because of it and the game is getting less and less enjoyable! Telling us there will be a solution is not good enough anymore. People are leaving the game because of it! IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED SOON!
Well first of all, it's not several months. AF Part 1 was added here on Beta on May 11th, which means it has been exactly 3 months. Your Great Buildings are still functional and provide you with everything they normally do (goods in the treasury, ranking points for the donation, and whatever their second bonus is). The fact that you're not using those goods does not directly hurt you or your guild (lots of guilds have ton of goods from various eras sitting there not being used - no harm done). It's not appealing, and yes it's certainly something of importance that needs to be solved, and it will be. How 'soon' it will be done of course has a limit no matter how much you or me or anyone else wants it happen, because whatever it is that's being created has to be completed.

BestWarrior

Baronet
One word to define this 2sd part of AF: DESAPPOINTMENT !!!

Dev's are working reallyyyy slowlyyyyyyyy..... please stop with this and next time give us the full feature, this have no fun at all, believe us:(:(:(

OlifaNT

Merchant
Well first of all, it's not several months. AF Part 1 was added here on Beta on May 11th, which means it has been exactly 3 months. Your Great Buildings are still functional and provide you with everything they normally do (goods in the treasury, ranking points for the donation, and whatever their second bonus is). The fact that you're not using those goods does not directly hurt you or your guild (lots of guilds have ton of goods from various eras sitting there not being used - no harm done). It's not appealing, and yes it's certainly something of importance that needs to be solved, and it will be. How 'soon' it will be done of course has a limit no matter how much you or me or anyone else wants it happen, because whatever it is that's being created has to be completed.

Three is several in my book.

DeletedUser6015

One word to define this 2sd part of AF: DESAPPOINTMENT !!!

Dev's are working reallyyyy slowlyyyyyyyy..... please stop with this and next time give us the full feature, this have no fun at all, believe us:(:(:(

working ???? please...
only work, no playing = nosense game features

Cardena

Squire
At this time, yes, Promethium doesn't have a vast use like a number of other resources in the game do. This will not necessarily always be the case though. For example Medals weren't "useful" beyond the Victory Expansions, but you can now use them both in GvG and GE.

Well, let's hope it will not take so much time again.

DeletedUser5097

How much crewmembers can you has on one yourney and do
you need buy crewmembers every time for a new yourney?

DeletedUser5962

No matter how it is said, or how many arguments about the time it takes, etc., there is no excuse for how badly AFE has been managed! Not one good thing came of it. In GE, we get rewarded either old FE stuff, or new worthless units and goods. My relics are almost all useless goods and units now. I used to get excited to finish a quest or gain a reward and find another railgun or FE goods that would allow us to gain more land or fight another battle. Now I've lost so much of the joy in the game. I actually have a 2nd world that just reached FE and I went only for railguns in the current event so that I could never finish researching FE just so I never again face the literally miserable experience of AFE. I love the people in my guild or I would leave the game I have loved so much for 2 years. And I'm not the only one!!! Everyone in AFE is begging their guildmates not to make the jump and wishing for an undo button. Want to make some money??? Offer me a way to go back to FE!!!!

DeletedUser4381

Can anybody give some information about the expansions? None for medals in teh second part, i already read. 1 in the tech tree. Is there any on the continent map? [...]

There's definitely at least 1 on the continent map.

DeletedUser4381

The combat maps for the continent maps are once again dotted with barely visible hills.

For example;
hill-1.png

That's a hill right there! I couldn't see it on the map until my Hover Tank landed on it and was suddenly visible, and the odds of seeing it in the App are non-existent. Can we get those sandy coloured hills back please?

DeletedUser7454

While it is frustrating, tearing any down just because of the treasury goods is just rash and melodramatic.

I do agree -- but believe me it is happening. And it is frustrating to be a guild leader in the times when you have to explain people to wait and see. People play this game daily and for some it is not a lifelong investment - we can not tell them they will come up with the use of goods in 5-6 months (btw. 3 months is several months otherwise I would use "couple of months". And in game time 3 months is like 3-6 years!). I have players wanting to go back to FE while others want to delete their treasury GB. And yes, I know that the guild support is one of the main bonus of Observatories. In my main world out 80 players 75 have them and we work on them daily so more then half is over level 5, rest is level 4. Mine is level 20. So there. The problem is to explain it to 80 players! And there is a cap on the guild support for the maps as well.

does not directly hurt you or your guild (lots of guilds have ton of goods from various eras sitting there not being used - no harm done).

well it is hurting. It is hurting as we can't forbid players to move to to AF and we loose tons of goods. We need to pay for these player FE goods for GE and we have to ask weekly for donations. And about that tons of goods -- our next siege cost in FE is over 4K and we could have taken a sector weeks ago if the players did not move into the AF. Sectors are power points = levels = free FPs and other benefits. Seems we are penalized as we cared about the guild and its advancement. If we would have been a mediocre guild we would have never run into this problem.

Finally guilds are more then just a random collection of players. They have leadership and those guilds who perform well have leaders who devote a lot of time to make it happen. Most player relay their perspective as a player -- I do relay it as a leader in a top guild. I do not look at it what benefits me but what benefits my guild. AF doesn't benefit a guild but rather hurts it. That is my personal opinion and you can defend INNO as much as you want the fact remains that AF is failure for 3 months now and it did not improve with the part 2.

DeletedUser5149

Is not it stupid to create a GB to be destroyed ?

Life is lived in the forward direction only. It's not about why you built the GB, it's all about it being useful (or not) starting today.

Last edited by a moderator: