• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event

DeletedUser4130

Are you still in Bronze age/ just started beta? If so you need to get a bit through the research to open events. That's what happens on live servers also.

babs

Merchant
yes, still in bronze age.

Thanks. Will work to the next age.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

actually it is not the next age
you have to do the quest on the left side until you have 2 of them at the same time

that is the time events will be unlocked

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Technically it is either. ;) You can either progress with research or with quests, eventually you'll gain access to events.

babs

Merchant
Okay, will try to progress in both areas (research and quests). I will keep at it.

Yes, completing the quests opened the event window. Also, prior to that event opening, I have "blacken-out squares throughout my city".

Sorry, I see, this has been reported Bug (Windows 10; Foxfire). Ty

Last edited by a moderator:
Real great work here:
  • Limit how many trees appear in your city
  • Lower the chance of getting/giving trees
  • Trees expire in 24 hours
I should have had 10 trees in my city today from the news feed. Only 5 showed up. Refreshed and there were no more trees.

Ylisaveta

Squire
I guess I'm swimming against the tide here, but I like this event. I think it's better than the Soccer and especially this year's Easter events. I've had no trouble finding my apple trees, and I'm getting all the trees my event history says I have. Some of the prizes are meh, but it's all free stuff I wouldn't have had.

DeletedUser7647

The same information is available in a much shorter form in the game itself, in the event's info screen (top right look for a [?] button). This same window pops up when the event first starts.

If you want information then you eventually are going to read things or ask --- having [?] buttons all around the screen would still not cover all answers to potential questions and bits of information.
I am talking about unlocking those things. I have the apples, I already won the medals ONCE, and it wont let me unlock them.
You are telling me I have a 24 hour window to unlock them? after I have blown the apples con COINS? (really this is the BS of all events) Coins?
There is no way to unlock them. I look in the basket and they do not unlock. - The[?} should be by the lock, explaining HOW to unlock. not show me pictures next to a mine trigger that will take my apples if i click off by one millimeter- This event needs to be rethought- it is horrible. But what do I know, I was beta BEFORE gb's and finished the game in 3 worlds....

DeletedUser7647

Real great work here:
I should have had 10 trees in my city today from the news feed. Only 5 showed up. Refreshed and there were no more trees.

i have the same problem. and polishing has to wait 24 hours to get hit back again.
not a very well thought out event, in my opinion:
But someone must get their chance at designing eventually- I can tell it is a new person at this, one that has never dealt with the audience(us).
lets see how the critique goes.

OmegaLee

Steward
I am now getting a bunch of black rectangles on the screen. I can't find any trees. Is a better way to work on the trees in progress?

DeletedUser4130

I am talking about unlocking those things. I have the apples, I already won the medals ONCE, and it wont let me unlock them.
You are telling me I have a 24 hour window to unlock them? after I have blown the apples con COINS? (really this is the BS of all events) Coins?
There is no way to unlock them. I look in the basket and they do not unlock. - The[?} should be by the lock, explaining HOW to unlock. not show me pictures next to a mine trigger that will take my apples if i click off by one millimeter- This event needs to be rethought- it is horrible. But what do I know, I was beta BEFORE gb's and finished the game in 3 worlds....

You unlock them by winning them in the basket first. It tells you this by hovering over the lock, and by the ? in the top right. As there is probably only going to be 6 prizes offered in each lock area, (coins, supplies and apples wont I think) they will recycle through a few times.
I would be great if it stayed open for further recycles of that item once unlocked, but that would make it to easy.

DeletedUser5799

Hi I am quite happy with the fall event took a little time to work out how to use won apples ( yes i have some sympathy with those that find trees hard to find yes they could be made a little easier to find not every one who enjoys playing this game has 20 / 20 vision and can read legal documents size if fonts LOL.
How ever the main thing that could be done to improve this event concerns the unlock ability below the baskets , after all one costs 75 apples and the other costs 100 ,

The other day the 75 apple item would only cost around 100 apples to do a multiple collection of that item and the other a renovation kit instead of being 100 was then to cost you 200 for multiples , the figure difference between the two items were disproportionate between what they cost in the first place .
I just think it would be better if the ratio was the same size increase for both items on offer , after all you have to be lucky to win the locked item in the first place? just

DeletedUser6891

Real great work here:
I have the same issue. Yesterday I should have had several trees according to my news feed and there were only 2. This was the first time I noticed the "24 hour" expiration. I had collected 4 hours earlier and had not noticed the expiration notice.

The tree thing also happened to me during the summer event with tickets.

DeletedUser4381

You unlock *that* particular prize. Once the prize changes it will be padlocked again.

The ingame explanation is very simple and doesn't include anything beyond what you need to know. Once you win an item through the baskets, you can buy that item directly as it will no longer be padlocked.

Can I clarify something? Are players supposed to have access to that item whenever it turns up in the rotation? I won the "Store Building" prize a few days ago, and now the Store Building prize is being offered below the chest, but is locked.

Chests
Event_Chests.png

Inventory
Inventory.png

Should I report this as a bug, or is it by design? (If it's by design, why are players being forced to repeatedly win a specific item in the chests to be able to buy it directly?)

DeletedUser4130

Can I clarify something? Are players supposed to have access to that item whenever it turns up in the rotation? I won the "Store Building" prize a few days ago, and now the Store Building prize is being offered below the chest, but is locked.

Chests
View attachment 1868

Inventory
View attachment 1869

Should I report this as a bug, or is it by design? (If it's by design, why are players being forced to repeatedly win a specific item in the chests to be able to buy it directly?)

You have to win the locked prize each day if you want to buy them. Winning one before will not keep the box unlocked.

Tanmay11

Regent
i dont see the point of having one up kit.....all the while i thought one up kit upgrades a building to an age higher than current city age, like many players.
perhaps a more clear information is needed in announcement. the current one makes it harder to understand imo