• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event

DeletedUser7109

What's the point of the prize "store building" which allows putting an event building into inventory? Event buildings always went to inventory. Does this mean you are taking that away? Do we have to have a "store building" (in inventory already I presume) in order to save an event building for future use? And by future I mean any time beyond the moment when the building is won.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
What's the point of the prize "store building" which allows putting an event building into inventory? Event buildings always went to inventory. Does this mean you are taking that away? Do we have to have a "store building" (in inventory already I presume) in order to save an event building for future use? And by future I mean any time beyond the moment when the building is won.
It has no effect whatsoever on your current Inventory stock. Its function is to pick an event building you already have constructed in your city and place it back into your Inventory. This was of course not possible till now.

Instead of deleting the building you can now place it back in your Inventory with this item.

DeletedUser5097

Finaly is that kind of item in the game.:)

Can you bring with the One up kit, a event building above your
game age? I mean it will level up a event building with one age,
so if you won a building of your current age and you use this item,
will make this item that building from the next age? That would
be amazing.:D

DeletedUser7109

It has no effect whatsoever on your current Inventory stock. Its function is to pick an event building you already have constructed in your city and place it back into your Inventory. This was of course not possible till now.

Instead of deleting the building you can now place it back in your Inventory with this item.
That's a great improvement for the game.

DeletedUser4130

Finaly is that kind of item in the game.:)

game age? I mean it will level up a event building with one age,
so if you won a building of your current age and you use this item,
will make this item that building from the next age? That would
be amazing.:D

That's the one thing I would like to know.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
game age?
No, you will only be able to upgrade buildings up to your era.

If i use the "store building" option, e.g. on a rogue hideout, does this keep the slots opened when i build it again, or do i have to open them for diamonds like when i build a new one from the inventory?
You do not keep any opened slots. If you store the building in your Inventory and construct it at a later time, it will be like a new building without any extra open slots.

DeletedUser7546

I would be grateful if you could make the "apple" trees outside the city that are being planted more distinguishable. I'm clicking all over the wilderness. (Note: I am colorblind with a couple more vision impairments...the "apple" trees need to be much different in shape and/or size than any existing tree already in the wilderness.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5097

so it's just a crappy version of the reno-kit ?

but store building is great :)
Indeed just a weak version of the reno-kit. Sad that it's the case, if you did
can improve a building one age above your own it was maybe something to
grab. If there is a version that lower the age of a event building by 1 age
than it was a great/usefull item, but in this case... not that great. On the
another hand the store building is a better item, something that the most
people like to get. The back in store item is a item that I realy want on
my mean server.:D Finaly some event buildings back in the inventory so
it doesn't lost for ever, but I can get the built space back. Even on beta,
I'm very thankfull for this. THANK YOU INNO TEAM.

The One-Up Kit has one advantage - Heavy Champions. When you age-up, you can bump your Champion's Retreat up one age, too, without wasting a Reno Kit on +1 age. This allows you to save Reno Kits for 10 month old Event buildings that are 2-3 ages old.

DeletedUser5980

I would be grateful if you could make the "apple" trees outside the city that are being planted more distinguishable. I'm clicking all over the wilderness. (Note: I am colorblind with a couple more vision impairments...the "apple" trees need to be much different in shape and/or size than any existing tree already in the wilderness.)
I totally agree with thise comment, apple trees are hard to find

Okay, I am not seeing a Plant Tree button. Is Tree Planting a random event during AID/Motivate/Polish kind of like getting a Blueprint?

*** Event Log says I have gotten 5 Apple Trees. I don't see any of them in the Wilderness.

DeletedUser5882

I like hidden object games so I quite enjoyed searching for the apple trees :p But if it is difficult to find, it can easily be spotted by doing a mouse over search.

Haven't won any special item yet but so far I like this new event a lot.

I only wish the tasks wouldn't be so repetitive. There could be different tasks like (just saying random things without thinking much) "collect the 5 flags hidden in your neighbours' kingdoms" or "find the wild boar in your kingdom that is different than the others" or "compete the puzzle by finding the correct pieces scattered in your neighbourhood". They all turned out a bit hidden object game type but they involve more action and mystery.

By the way, there was an aid done while I was online, the notification said that a tree was planted but I couldn't find it. I could see the tree after refreshing only so if a tree is planted during game it needs refreshing to be able to see it.

@Rob Farmer, aiding also plants trees at random. It's not something done with purpose so more aid means more chance for trees to pop up.

DeletedUser4446

If there's nothing to polish or motivate in a neighbor's city, can you still plant an apple tree when you aid them?

maxbergheim

Squire
1)someone put the apple, but I can not find. what they look like trees with apples, you can put a screen?
2)"When you aid your friends and neighbors, there's a chance to plant an apple tree in the wilderness around their city." also guild members?

DeletedUser

So what's exactly the difference between a reno-kit and the one-up? I don't see it...
let's say you are in Arctic Future and still have an event building from bronze age
with reno kit it will become an Arctic Future building
with one-up it will be one up from bronze age and then be from iron age

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
So what's exactly the difference between a reno-kit and the one-up? I don't see it...
Renovation Kit upgrades a building to your current era, while the One-Up Kit upgrades it for a single era. If I have a Bronze Age event building in my city and I'm in Colonial Age, the Renovation Kit will bring it up to Colonial Age, while the One-Up Kit will bring it to Iron Age.

1)someone put the apple, but I can not find. what they look like trees with apples, you can put a screen?
2)"When you aid your friends and neighbors, there's a chance to plant an apple tree in the wilderness around their city." also guild members?
Yes, also with guildmates.

Apple Tree:
e1760b2db4724532aec4718a13404630.png