• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event

podkap1970

Emperor
sorry when i ask again, but i want to be 100 % sure :)

i have a PME champion's retreat in my city (both slots open) and i use the Store building 'item'
i will have a PME champion's retreat in my inventory (with 1 slot open) than ?
the age will be stay at postmodern era ?

DeletedUser5097

sorry when i ask again, but i want to be 100 % sure :)

i have a PME champion's retreat in my city (both slots open) and i use the Store building 'item'
i will have a PME champion's retreat in my inventory (with 1 slot open) than ?
the age will be stay at postmodern era ?

Yes, if you put your PME champion's retreat back in the inventory, than it's still
a PME champion's retreat, but you lose the open slot.

Andi47

Overlord
"Finish 50x 1 h production".

Three days before the event finishes?? Seriously?!?

Another feedback ignored by IGNO.....

On the live servers it is TWO days before the end of the event, and on working days! HOW are we supposed to finish this one??

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Another feedback ignored by IGNO.....

On the live servers it is TWO days before the end of the event, and on working days! HOW are we supposed to finish this one??

Despite how it sounds, it's not hard. Sell any Bronze Age goods buildings you still have and replace them with as many hunters and blacksmiths as you can. Fill any available space with them. They're cheap, require hardly any population, and they build quickly. Set all your production buildings to 1 hour. If you can't check them in an hour, come back when you can. Do this as many times as is necessary...two days should be enough. My city on the UK server is done already. This is my newest city...Iron Age, and almost done.

Q.jpg

This is just what works for me. I don't know how anyone else does it, but it breaks down pretty simply. 3x15=45, so if you've space for at least that, it's only four hours of "game time". Real World time is another matter, I know. If this helps, great!! If not, I tried. :)