• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event

Reidlin

Farmer
It's not about the size (for me at least), but how well the apple trees blend into the scenery. Camouflage apple trees ;D

DeletedUser4285

apple trees could do with an apple symbol on top of them.
tis a shame rogue hideout get reset when stored but shouldnt matter with a high level alky

DeletedUser4448

I would be grateful if you could make the "apple" trees outside the city that are being planted more distinguishable. I'm clicking all over the wilderness. (Note: I am colorblind with a couple more vision impairments...the "apple" trees need to be much different in shape and/or size than any existing tree already in the wilderness.)

Totally agree. I am the same, and indeed it is very hard for me to find the planted trees. I am using the mouse to search the screen and hope that a tooltip appears where the tree is! Make it obvious where they are, just like the Easter Egg hunt!

DeletedUser6105

Is the store building a permanent addition to the inventory or can you only store one event once?

DeletedUser4295

When I first saw the words "One-Up Kit", I got very interested, as the name suggested to me that its purpose was to raise a Great Building by one level. Sadly, I realised once I had read the description that this was not the case. Silly me :)

Andi47

Overlord
Please add a possibility to see which items I have already unlocked (for direct buy) by winning them at least once!

DeletedUser7474

I see you have gone back to "pacing" the quest -- restricting how many steps you can move before you have to wait. I was relieved when you stopped doing that (and, as I recall, so were a few others). Is there any way that "feature" can go away permanently? Does anyone feel it adds anything to the game at all?

DeletedUser6868

When you aid your friends and neighbors, the chance to plant an apple tree in the wilderness sill 20%, or it change for another %?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I see you have gone back to "pacing" the quest -- restricting how many steps you can move before you have to wait. I was relieved when you stopped doing that (and, as I recall, so were a few others). Is there any way that "feature" can go away permanently? Does anyone feel it adds anything to the game at all?
All events and questlines are different --- some let you do all quests at once, some only give you 1 (or more) daily quests. So there has not been any change in behavior, that is simply different from one event/questline to another.

Artubar

Baronet
...I would be grateful if you could make the "apple" trees outside the city that are being planted more distinguishable.
(...& about every third other post in here): Yes please!!!
Doesn't have to be a bouncing thingy like with easter eggs formerly (in fact, I'm against bouncing icons anyway. Would be really cool if you cold disable them in options.. but that is a completely different matter)
eg:
D_SS_AllAge_HiddenRewardTree_0.png

I could see the tree after refreshing
*thumbs up* realtime updates without the need to refresh would be nice!
I even doesn't seem to update when you visit another city / a different game part & go back to your city again.
(But can't swear on it, might be just a 'didn't find it problem - see above ^^ )

DeletedUser7503

Reproduction Steps:
1.log into game

Issue Description (10/10):

Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen
event history to appear after closing fall event window
- What actually happened
I go directly to my city and the event history window does not appear. I have to manually open from my town hall.
- Visual reference if available

Player: *war1dog
World: * beta
Operating System: *windows 10
Browser Version: * IE
Viewport Size: *

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
"event history"

Achaeus

Marquis
I really like the event and my Guild seems to be enjoying it as well. It encourages participation and active members, so kudos on that aspect. My only complaint is the trees being hard to find as a number of folks here are stating as well. I have found zooming in or out will refresh the display to bring up those trees which are not showing yet, and searching for them zoomed in seems to make it easier to find them, but cumbersome. So if there is some way to make the trees easier to see overall that would really help! Us old folks who have several layers of bifocals will have a really hard time with those trees;), lol BTW when you create the mobile version please don't put the apples under the trees! That was a real pain during the Easter event to look for the eggs under the trees.

Artubar

Baronet
@new apple trees
I even doesn't seem to update when you visit another city / a different game part & go back to your city again.
(But can't swear on it, might be just a 'didn't find it problem - see above ^^ )

Now I can swear on it, replaced the tree graphics by a more visible one, the only way for apple trees to shop up is reloading the game.