• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event

DeletedUser

the only useful case for it would be
you have an very old champions retreat (in city or inventory)
and you want a champions retreat one (or few) ages higher but not from your current age

or else it would be the loser version of a reno-kit
worse than that but still better than many of the other things you can win

DeletedUser4381

You have to win the locked prize each day if you want to buy them. Winning one before will not keep the box unlocked.

If that's by design then it's a rip-off... The chest is already a gamble, so having to repeatedly get lucky is just plain extracting the urine.

DeletedUser6849

I would be grateful if you could make the "apple" trees outside the city that are being planted more distinguishable. I'm clicking all over the wilderness. (Note: I am colorblind with a couple more vision impairments...the "apple" trees need to be much different in shape and/or size than any existing tree already in the wilderness.)

I suffer from Glacoma and Cataract. So I have to use a magnifying glass to find the apple trees and for this I need several minutes. Takes away most of the fun, sadly. You could make the apples yellow (Golden Delicious) or a light shade of green to make them a bit more distinguishable. Pretty please.

Draco Malfoy

DeletedUser7647

You unlock them by winning them in the basket first. It tells you this by hovering over the lock, and by the ? in the top right. As there is probably only going to be 6 prizes offered in each lock area, (coins, supplies and apples wont I think) they will recycle through a few times.
I would be great if it stayed open for further recycles of that item once unlocked, but that would make it to easy.
If you saw my post, I did win coins, Medals and other crap (more coins)- when the medals came up, they did not unlock.
That doesn't diminish the fact that it is a crappy event.

DeletedUser7647

I suffer from Glacoma and Cataract. So I have to use a magnifying glass to find the apple trees and for this I need several minutes. Takes away most of the fun, sadly. You could make the apples yellow (Golden Delicious) or a light shade of green to make them a bit more distinguishable. Pretty please.

Draco Malfoy
or a brick ring, but that is too easy..... like our brick roads,

DeletedUser7647

By the way, you fixed the blue squares, now apples don't show up.

DeletedUser4285

Draco Malfoy

Welcome to the muggle world ;)

Inno should take off the coins and supplies packages and increase the % chance of other stuff as well as increase the amount of apples we can get from the chest by a little, something like 150 apples from the big chest and 110 from small one (i think).

DeletedUser5474

...so I gave out 27 apples this morning by aiding people. I have received every bit of 5 apple trees all day long. This is the typical way. Ironically, for being a BETA testing site, where you're supposed to get extra of everything so that you can test everything in every way, we sure get bupkis. I hope the regular players get at least as much as we do. At least the blue squares are gone.

easter15cityeggs.png

ScreenHunter_1918-Jul.-17-11.35.jpg

We need apple icons!!

Artubar

Baronet
...@Inno: If your pixel artists have a better job to do right now, please feel free to use my local replacement for the time being - replacing 2 files on the CDN shouldn't be that much of a challenge - thanks!...
- some updates today, but still no better distinctive apple trees... is this an unspoken statement that you don't want to make them better visible?
...the idea is to do permanent improvements upon the items for live versions of the game (preferably while the event still runs on Beta, though this isn't always possible).
Since we still see no permanent improvement (a new river doesn't improve the apple's visibility):
There's still my View attachment 1858 from one week ago. Anyone may test if better visible apples improves the event gameplay. You'll need either a redirecting addon for your browser (eg Requestly) & some web space/ local server to put the extracted files on, or use some of traffic analyser (eg Fiddler, mitmproxy) to replace the files directly. Both ways addressing only advanced users, sorry.

General updated feedback:
+ Trees popping up immediately seems to work fine now
+ Overall idea for the event is nice, especially the improving neighborhood reward
- Trees are still badly visible
- Tree placement still occupies space directly top left/ right of unlocked extension, making trees very hard to find behind huge buildings (top borders are favorite for huge buildings in order to avoid blocking sight on smaller buildings, in case your devs don't know this by actually playing what they're coding)
- an item once unlocked should stay unlocked, in case it appears again on another day. Chances to unlock are horribly small due to the (too) high chances for the solatia. Managed it only once after spending 1.2+k apples in a row
- getting mainly coins/ supply packages might get some players to buy diamonds, for the rest it leaves the bitter taste of P2W
Please do something about the camouflage apple trees!! (And no, not for Christmas. For the public start of the event next week)

miSc

Steward
Just want you all to know that coins (and supplies, but coins in particular since they no longer add to score) are not a real prize for special events. I have now won them twice adding a whole 100,000 to the SIXTY MILLION I already have. In the main servers my lowest city has 600,000,000+, so I hardly need coins (or supplies) there either. If you have to have coins and supplies they should be the lowest chance item, and now they are closer to the highest chance items. It is not fun at all to "win" either of those packages...let me tell you!
The unit wins are also not much better. I have a ton of those useful ones already as well. That is what an Alcatraz is for.
Thank-you for the new event. Fix those percentage please!

Yeeep.. I've spent 250 apples in average every day, and all my prizes so far has been:
Coins.. coins.. supplies.. 1x victorytower 1x rogue.. but NONE of the special items.
I'm starting to get bored with it, and that means I probably won't even play the event when it comes to LIVE servers.
Do I have to BUY and spend 5000 apples per day, to win something interesting? really?

DeletedUser7647

easter15cityeggs.png

ScreenHunter_1918-Jul.-17-11.35.jpg

We need apple icons!!
I told you, it was a new guy doing the program/graphics. so freaking siomple, you'd have to be a player to create it. But is ok, they are not getting ONE dollar from me- regardless of how may good things are there- because for one, apples to diamons ratio is, well, not very well thought of, and secondly, I can only imagine how many apple trees i missed, since you have to log out and log back in to get the other trees on you (planted) schedule- guess someone forgot to count possible randoms(meaning i get 155 because if it is random, the possibility ewxists) apple plantations, or 0. unless you are admitting it is not Random. ?huh?

DeletedUser6705

Acquire 2 sectors without fighting for 15 apples... really ??? :rolleyes:

I suppose that will be the end of the campaign on the liver servers for many players. Who really needs a 2x3 production building badly enough to throw that amount of goods down the drain. I get significantly more apples from my friends/guild/hood, so ignoring Greva seems the logical choice at this point.