• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event

podkap1970

Emperor
Acquire 2 sectors without fighting for 15 apples... really ??? :rolleyes:

I suppose that will be the end of the campaign on the liver servers for many players. Who really needs a 2x3 production building badly enough to throw that amount of goods down the drain. I get significantly more apples from my friends/guild/hood, so ignoring Greva seems the logical choice at this point.
exactly, not worth the goods you have to spend for 2 sectors, for the 15 apples and the following apples, plus the supply building at the end,
sorry, but thats just bad

DeletedUser4381

You received the correct answered by lord baz.

I can (and have) answered general question for other forum users but, with respect, I specifically asked you as a representative of Inno for the official line. (Hence why I quoted part of your post in my question.) I could see from empirical observation that the chest appeared to have to be unlocked every time, I wanted to confirm and clarify the reasoning behind this.

Of course, if you're saying that forum members have been cleared to declare the official position for Inno then that's cool... There are some excellent members, with excellent ideas, and if Inno are going to implement them with the priority they deserve then the game is about to get a whole lot better.

I told you, it was a new guy doing the program/graphics. so freaking siomple, you'd have to be a player to create it. But is ok, they are not getting ONE dollar from me- regardless of how may good things are there- because for one, apples to diamons ratio is, well, not very well thought of, and secondly, I can only imagine how many apple trees i missed, since you have to log out and log back in to get the other trees on you (planted) schedule- guess someone forgot to count possible randoms(meaning i get 155 because if it is random, the possibility ewxists) apple plantations, or 0. unless you are admitting it is not Random. ?huh?
You dont have to yell at me, buddy! I'm just some guy who shares all of your complaints on the previous pages and can't do nothing about it!

The event ended for me on day 3 with scouting a sector. :rolleyes:

RKinG

Squire
With Store Building if used on a building for example Rogue hidout whith 4 open units for training
Use Store Building and after i rebuild Rogue hidout reconstructed with unit has 4 or 2 as originally ?

DeletedUser

With Store Building if used on a building for example Rogue hidout whith 4 open units for training
Use Store Building and after i rebuild Rogue hidout reconstructed with unit has 4 or 2 as originally ?

Artubar

Baronet
??? I was under the impression that thing couldn't deal with no-age buildings anyway ?
Not yet, according to Darkstar. Last official comment on this was that it is planned to make it useable on no-age & premium buildings, too.
(We won't see it before ~2020 though, I guess, seeing that it's not even possible to exchange an apple tree image within two weeks)

/edit (thanks @byeordie ): Premium was a suggestion by players, but was never confirmed officially, nor denied. Make it a no then.

Last edited:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I can (and have) answered general question for other forum users but, with respect, I specifically asked you as a representative of Inno for the official line. (Hence why I quoted part of your post in my question.) I could see from empirical observation that the chest appeared to have to be unlocked every time, I wanted to confirm and clarify the reasoning behind this.

Of course, if you're saying that forum members have been cleared to declare the official position for Inno then that's cool... There are some excellent members, with excellent ideas, and if Inno are going to implement them with the priority they deserve then the game is about to get a whole lot better.
Everyone can, has and will likely continue to answer when they have the answer from personal experience with the game. If a wrong answer has been supplied, we'll correct the information. I apologize I've not responded to your question earlier - I have however confirmed the answer for you.

Artubar

Baronet
New York is a great City. Would it be that great if it would be "The tiny, hard to find, nearly invisible apple" instead of "The Big Apple"?

DeletedUser6049

I seem to notice as well as the event progresses, you get less and less drops of apple trees. Its like a teaser and then you turn off tap. Whats that all about? Need us to spend diamonds?.... Most probably marketing scam. Not ok imo.
Also you have to reload to get all apple trees numerous times....Annoying

DeletedUser7671

Hello!
I would like to ask what is the end date of this Fall event on the beta-server?
Is it 6 days from now as shown in the Fall event screen that appears first after logging in to the game (countdown timer)?
Or this is 5th of October as shown on the event quest-line progress screen of Greva Darn when you have your mouse over the "?" sign?
Thanks a lot in advance for the answer!

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Hello!
I would like to ask what is the end date of this Fall event on the beta-server?
Is it 6 days from now as shown in the Fall event screen that appears first after logging in to the game (countdown timer)?
Or this is 5th of October as shown on the event quest-line progress screen of Greva Darn when you have your mouse over the "?" sign?
Thanks a lot in advance for the answer!
It's in 6 day. The 5th of October date is for live versions of the game.

DeletedUser7647

I seem to notice as well as the event progresses, you get less and less drops of apple trees. Its like a teaser and then you turn off tap. Whats that all about? Need us to spend diamonds?.... Most probably marketing scam. Not ok imo.
Also you have to reload to get all apple trees numerous times....Annoying
I noticed i polished 2 days in a row, and still got 131 apples, Not enough for unlocking or hitting twice.
Did you guys take into account the test servers are maybe a once a day visit? some guys dont come for days.
If being polished is the only way to get apples, all beta should get 50 apples a pop. 7? 7? 7? 10?20? 7?7? that's may take for the day, not even 70 to spin: but wait, I have to refresh: look at that , JUST enough for one spin on the small box.
See you in 2 days.
About the diamond buy? 450 got you 5 tickets(that is 5 spins on the summer: ok: did you know 200 got you 40 apples? not even ONE TURN?
I purchased 40 apples thinking it was 40 diamonds for 200 apples, which is still cheaper than my grandma releasing a nickel for candy.
I got NO turn: disappointment indeed.
Like I said, some new guy got a hold of this project. And he may very well go back to the mail room, for the amount of garbage this event is.
Bring back Rinbi and his corny jokes, at least we enjoy seeing him make funny swindles, and a scarecrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

Not yet, according to Darkstar. Last official comment on this was that it is planned to make it useable on no-age & premium buildings, too.
(We won't see it before ~2020 though, I guess, seeing that it's not even possible to exchange an apple tree image within two weeks)
Don't think Darkstar ever said premium ;)

DeletedUser6705

Like I said, some new guy got a hold of this project. And he may very well go back to the mail room, for the amount of garbage this event is...

I wish... but seeing the succession of questionable events since Easter this year I rather fear that Inno is recruiting its new "talent" from the mail rooms of its competitors :(

DeletedUser7631

Did any community suggested changes made it to the live servers?