• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2022

Fenix

Viceroy
A little story:
- when I started the game it was normal for the event to end up having a base and 1, or 2 additional levels (who spent diamonds easily got 2, or 3 complete buildings).
- Shortly after the additional levels ended, the additional level 1 continued to appear because it was usually given before we received the last level of the building.
- Over time, the surprise box appears, and with it a level (which has become mandatory).
- The box ended, creating obvious problems
- In the future, I predict that even to finish the main building, you will have to wait 1 year for the next event, or spend tons of diamonds to get it. I don't even know what it will be like for those who want 2 buildings....

I'm still not sure if the event surprise box was the issue or Inno's decision to cut the event down by a week without properly compensating in the event mechanics to make it possible. Halloween event will tell the story of what direction the game will be taking. Honestly, it's not a huge issue for me because I wasn't going to build this in my main city anyway. It could become an issue in future events where the main event building is actually worth building.

Migiwa

Merchant
So...no commentary on the fact that many players didn't get enough Sunflower Oil Press kits, despite the announcement stating that the removal of the Event Surprise Box would not affect us getting event buildings at maximum level without diamonds ?

What does Inno plan to do to fix this when the event hits live servers ?

Is it the new standard ? (about the missing kits, not the false promises)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
keep calm and relax... fall event will not be on live for another 3 to 4 weeks... still plenty of time to decide on changes to the event

CrashBoom

Legend
and the changes will added to the fall event announcement

What does Inno plan to do to fix this when the event hits live servers ?
do you think they tell us their plans before it is implemented (and announced) ?

Is it the new standard ? (about the missing kits
one time never can be the standard

despite the announcement stating that the removal of the Event Surprise Box would not affect us getting event buildings at maximum level without diamonds
if they didn't shorten the event by 28 quests (compared to last year) you wouldn't miss the surprise box

Ice bear

Squire
In 2021 was more quest..but ingredients 133. Target 180 with suprise box. But 21 x 2 Daily chalenges. Total 175 ingredients. + incidents
That is ok for me.

In 2022 was less quest.. but ingredients 156. Target 220 without suprise box. Now 14 x 2 Daily chalenges. Total 184 ingredients.
But this is not possible get wtihout diamonds. May be lucky with one kit in league.

And Donkey enclosure...300 points:) ... 1200 dia + a lot of diamonds.

Migiwa

Merchant
keep calm and relax... fall event will not be on live for another 3 to 4 weeks... still plenty of time to decide on changes to the event
Oh but I am calm, english is just not my native language, so I tend to seem angry when I write in english ^^

I know there's still some time to make changes, but could we at least get feedback like "hey, we know we messed up this event but don't worry, we're trying to find a way to fix this when it hits live". You know, like just communicating with players. In my opinion, Inno has a lack in communication and it's the kind of communication I'd like to see. They don't need to tell exactly what they will or will not do to fix a problem, just saying they're aware of the problem and that they're working on it would be nice. Instead they just don't communicate at all and it's frustrating.

6zeva9

Baronet
"You can find them by completing quests in the Fall Event questline. You will have 33 rush quests available to you immediately, and one quest for every day of the event, giving a total of 47 quests. Like last year, there will be 2 rush questlines that run parallel to one another after you completed the first 3 quests, both with 15 quests."
Is the Bold Red text a typo? As we have had to complete the first 4 quests, before both questlines appeared.
I know I have asked this before but no one seems to have provided an answer yet.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
"You can find them by completing quests in the Fall Event questline. You will have 33 rush quests available to you immediately, and one quest for every day of the event, giving a total of 47 quests. Like last year, there will be 2 rush questlines that run parallel to one another after you completed the first 3 quests, both with 15 quests."
Is the Bold Red text a typo? As we have had to complete the first 4 quests, before both questlines appeared.
I know I have asked this before but no one seems to have provided an answer yet.
adjusted the announcement

zookeepers

Marquis
A little story:
- when I started the game it was normal for the event to end up having a base and 1, or 2 additional levels (who spent diamonds easily got 2, or 3 complete buildings).
- Shortly after the additional levels ended, the additional level 1 continued to appear because it was usually given before we received the last level of the building.
- Over time, the surprise box appears, and with it a level (which has become mandatory).
- The box ended, creating obvious problems
- In the future, I predict that even to finish the main building, you will have to wait 1 year for the next event, or spend tons of diamonds to get it. I don't even know what it will be like for those who want 2 buildings....
In addition, I would have to say...

In the wildlife event, we had chances to get even multiple eagle mountains. In the summer event, we were able to get another pirate's hideout. And in the fall event, nothing really interesting appeared but at least we are able to add some pieces to the harvest farm set. All these without diamonds.

The new event buildings, I mean Animal Crossing, the privateers boathouse, and the sunflower press were not even close to be as attractive as the older ones.

If the trend goes on, getting the new building fully upgraded might be difficult for guys without diamonds, but hey, nobody would really care about that. Moreover, who in the world would really want to buy such an building with diamonds??

Actually, I am not personally disappointed with this trend. It is obvious that I would struggle making space in my city if good rewards appears. It's easier this way. I can even just skip some events. But you know, this economy is killing the game, making no one play anymore.

At last, I would add some thoughts. Making event buildings difficult to get fully upgraded, requiring some luck or diamonds, is fine despite many posts here are against it. But if you make it that way, at least the building should be as powerful as the previous buildings even when it is 1 kit short (and we should have chance to get there without being lucky). The final kit should give slight addition to the building and that would be the bonus for the diamond spenders.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Since I agreed to be very nice, so I will be...

Dear Inno,

If you are going to make events shorter than they normally would be (aka only 2 weeks each) and not have a surprise box, consider doing the following:

• For the time reduction, multiply the amount of rewards by a certain amount. If an original event was 28 days, and the new event is 14 days, multiply the rewards given out by 2. This includes the daily login rewards and possibly the incident/daily challenge rewards as well. If the original event was 21 days and the new event is 14 days, multiply the rewards amount by 1.5 for all places.

• In the absence of a surprise box, considering adding 20 to 40 more event reward currency... or just add .5 to the multiplier of rewards to compensate for this.

This past event was all a lie. I had choice words in how I felt about the result, so I am going to be nice about it in saying this:

• This event is a serious nose dive where we fell short if we didn't spend diamonds. We, the players, held you to your word and you fail to deliver on said promise.

That is all.

Regards,
Thunderdome

Last edited by a moderator: