• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2022

Lady Susan

Farmer
I just couldnt get enough ingredients, even though i did all the quests and played everyday....so i only got enough to get to level 7......with no surprise event chest it is just too hard...i would have used diamonds to get the final level but not 2 levels.. i usually get the event building every time on all other events

Last year for the fall event i didnt get the final level either, but i used diamonds for the last level..not this time though

I think removing the event chest is a mistake and you need to make more ingredients available

SirAlucard

Steward
Finished the event today, no ingredients left, 31 short for the next upgrade (big prize) and 6 league points short for the apprentice. I did ALL daily challenges for ingredients and I collected several times a day the incedents. Guess what? Event building just at lvl8. Inno, you ****ed up big time! I won't waste my diamonds/money for a mediocre building that I can't even finish by being active AF. It will never be part in any of my cities. Thanks for nothing but wasting our time.

Owl II

Emperor
186 ingredients received and spent in full. If I did DC every day, I would probably have enough ingredients to enter the apperntice league and get the latest up. But I didn't. The building didn't assembled full, but I'm not upset. Donkey itself is not worth spending ~7k diamonds + 1200 on it. If the main building was worth assembling the second one, then Donkey would be just an addition. Alas, GP does not impress with its effectiveness. Donkey was drawn in vain... In total: good event with interesting mechanics was ruined stupid ideas and unreasoned GP...

zookeepers

Marquis
Inno have completely NO strategy in event building design. Number of upgrade needed never had any link to building value. The building strength when 1 kit short differs randomly. A building with troop boost can have more daily FP than a building without...

Actually, you can design a event building that 10Lv max, but you can't go up to 10 without diming. Instead, L8 provide decent bonus. Like 12FP, 13FP, 14FP for 6x4 building at L8, 9 and 10.

RisenShine

Merchant
No way I am getting the building in lvl 9 - I am 6 stars from getting it in lvl 8 :eek:( you have to do some change before the event comes to live servers.

Ironrooster

Baronet
Well I came up short on the Apprentice League. But by buying one ingredient and combining with one I had I got to 200 and just barely made it back to Apprentice.

So I have a fully leveled building, but it cost 150 diamonds.

Kronan

Viceroy
1550 diamonds spent kept me safely in Apprentice. When the dust settled and the event ended a few minutes ago, I was @ 213 - 13 above the final Apprentice league entry threshold of 200, and 10 below the final Professional league threshold of 223.

I like your story better, @Ironrooster , but we have given great feedback to Inno, and that's what beta is supposed to do.

Now it's up to them to decide if leaving the live event version as short for productivity that a majority experienced - is constructive to their game. I don't think many people are going to embrace playing this if they get data points from our beta experiences and it stays the same. As well, the usual crew of game quants detail it for everyone, or users figure out themselves part way through the event that they can't get the full set of upgrades without spending anything.

But we did our jobs here. We told them our playing impressions as it was designed and presented to us.

Last edited:

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
My Suggestion:

* Increase starting number of ingredients from 3 to 5 of each (+10 ingredients)
* Increase milestone rewards from 1 and 3 to 2 and 5 of each (+ 15 ingredients)
* Increase daily quest ingredients from 2 to 3 (+14 ingredients)

Total ingredients: 224, meaning everyone who wants to can get the main building fully leveled, with ingredients from incidents as a safety net if you can't spend all ingredients or complete all daily challenges.

Last edited:

hades8840

Marquis
I didn't spend any diamonds and I did manage to get a fully upgraded building as I managed to stay in my league with 204 points I was left with 4 ingredients I couldn't use

Kronan

Viceroy
I am not a conspiracy theorist, but what happened in this event bears watching, and could be a game "inflection point". Here's why:

1) The impressions of the beta community (both in guild topic discussions and here in the beta forum) about this event being "short" the horsepower to complete it are fairly homogenized. Many people were short in the absence of spending. This breaks (at least in beta) a fairly firm long standing (and recently stated) game position that you can get all the upgrades without spending.

People DID do that, but it seems very few. If 1 out of 10,000 can do it, that single person does permit the "you don't need to spend diamonds" story to be the "truth" but... hmmm.

2) We called out the shortcomings, now we wait to see how it's addressed in the live game.

3) If live users get the same "roll of the dice" we got, then it's clear it's not a math error and it's 2 data points - ad maybe a new design for games.

4) Our next event game for beta will also teach us quite a bit about a possible shift in event strategy. If our next game is going to keep people short of the prize completion goal without spending diamonds in a similar way this one did, then 1 data point becomes 2, or even 3... and that's more than an error in design math, probability or missing the event box - that's a trend.

Last edited:

BritishBoy

Marquis
Осень 2022 финал лиги.jpg
Final league result on beta. I was buying 120 fruits for wheat kits. Without dias I would have 192 fruits + 5 missed dailies (10 fruits total) = 202 total (14 of them from incidents). Is it only me moaning or balance isn't quite right? I mean I might sound like I want to much but I expect to receive fully lvld main building if I complete event in full (all quests and dailies where they give event currency).

indian20

Steward
I just made the cut without spending diamonds (204 to 200) - so were most of my guild mates. So you can make it, but it is very close.

XIA*

Marquis
I had to spend over 2000 diamonds to barely crawl into an upper league to get the last upgrade. definitely not gonna do this on the live servers! I have 3 cities, not gonna spend 6000 diamonds on a subpar building. Whatever happened to the promise that the algorythm will be changed now that the surprise box is out? Disappointed

Owl II

Emperor
View attachment 8407
Final league result on beta. I was buying 120 fruits for wheat kits. Without dias I would have 192 fruits + 5 missed dailies (10 fruits total) = 202 total (14 of them from incidents). Is it only me moaning or balance isn't quite right? I mean I might sound like I want to much but I expect to receive fully lvld main building if I complete event in full (all quests and dailies where they give event currency).
How could I forget about the harvest field :( yes, they can give Donkey a chance. And yet it is wrong that the buildings of two or three years ago are superior to the new ones. This is the way to nowhere