• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2022

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
fall_logo_2022.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Wednesday, August 17th, our Fall Event returns once again!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Fall-ing is scary." is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Last edited:

zookeepers

Marquis
Feedback about the event buildings...
I haven't seen the particular stats yet, and so, the evaluation is not definite

Sunflower Oil Press:
I know many of the guys wouldn't like it just because it don't have the attack/def boost.
Although, I don't think that every single event prizes should have a troop boost.
But, I think if so, it should have a considerable FP production. Say 14FP for a 24 tile building.

Donkey Enclosure:
In order to make this building mean at least anything, I think you need to make them have
chance to take multiple of this building, like 10 or 20 if they want. Having one of this means like nothing.
Not many players are after city def, anyways.

Cobalt Blue Lagoon:
Despite the beauty of the artwork it is a pity that I would perhaps never get to see this one in anybody's city.
(there would be guys use it, but they will never keep it.)
Nobody will keep this after it is expired, and so I can't imagine why it wasn't enough to make this one a consumable item.
(You could have just gave away 5 items instead of 1 building!)

Something like... "After the building is expired, by 5% chance it would be active again for 1 day." wouldn't have broken any balance, I assume.

Astrid

Baronet
At first sight, hopefully the Sunflower Oil Press has a good amount of forge points and goods. Also considering the size, it should provide at least 2-4 units, 1 unit is just ridiculous. But as always, I expect the worse from Inno, something like 8 forge points and 20-30 goods. Another ruined Fall event main prize.

The 2 buildings from the 1200 diamonds paywall seem to be useless(especially the lagoon), however the Annika avatar looks to be included in this "premium" section and on my main world I will pay the 1200 diamonds right away, because I badly want it. It was nice to also get a useful building but it doesn't matter so much considering how much I want that avatar

-Alin-

Emperor
At first sight, hopefully the Sunflower Oil Press has a good amount of forge points and goods. Also considering the size, it should provide at least 2-4 units, 1 unit is just ridiculous. But as always, I expect the worse from Inno, something like 8 forge points and 20-30 goods. Another ruined Fall event main prize.

The 2 buildings from the 1200 diamonds paywall seem to be useless(especially the lagoon), however the Annika avatar looks to be included in this "premium" section and on my main world I will pay the 1200 diamonds right away, because I badly want it. It was nice to also get a useful building but it doesn't matter so much considering how much I want that avatar
I don't think Annika is in the fall event pass, is the final portrait in the league, so You have to pay a lot for it though to remain in the gold league.
...and the last one is available as a reward for earning Gold in the League.

Astrid

Baronet
I don't think Annika is in the fall event pass, is the final portrait in the league, so You have to pay a lot for it though to remain in the gold league.

From their screenshot Johannes avatar is in the gold league as a prize. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
last event had a 30% discount on the event pass

why not this time ?
last event was 1800 base price though... and the final price still was the same 1200... and it never changed - so it was a fake discount - good they got rid of it. I also hope they removed it entirely for the live version of the summer event

Emberguard

Emperor
The Cobalt Blue Lagoon will also be available only through the Premium line of the Event Pass. This building will produce 1 Forge Point and double the next 2 productions. However, it can only be collected 5 times. After that, it will become inactive and only provide happiness.

How does this interact with the Blue Galaxy?

((5x2)x2) or (5x2) + (5x2) or x4?

Might seem pedantic to ask this now, but if this mechanic keeps popping up it might have a greater impact later down the line depending on order of activation. Particularly if instead of double Inno ever introduces a triple or something

zookeepers

Marquis
Emberguard, I got the question. Although all calculation you have shown gives the same 20.

When used for the Pirates' Hideout's 40FP production with the Blue Galaxy...
If the Blue Galaxy triggers, you'd get 80FP.
And if you have used the Lagoon also... is it 80 x2 = 160FP, or 40 + 40x1 (from BG) + 40x1 (from CBL) = 120FP?

well... whichever it is, it is a huge amount.

If you use all those double collection for +80FP, 10 collection would give 800FP!
It is a big amount, but it's still less than +3FP daily for 1 year.

CrashBoom

Legend
but you shouldn't use those limited time buildings after you got them

better you collect them for a few years and then use them all at the same time

;)

6zeva9

Baronet
Currently the link from the front page to the announcement is not working.
Latest version of Chrome, Cache cleared, etc.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
And then we'll still need to know how it calculates multiple buildings at once
Juber confirmed in the german forums, that the bonus stacks - so if the base is 10, the result would be 40 when BG and a blue lagoon are active - also he confirmed that theoretically it would be 80 if there were multiple blue lagoons active...

Fun fact: just assuming you had multiple blue lagoons - as they produce an FP nd they have to be collected before they are active, you cannot stack the bonus past two, as the first use of the first lagoon would be used on the harvest of the second lagoon so with 2 lagoons you can have four doublings or one quadrupling and one doubling per harvest - so depending on the (in)homogeneity of your buildings productions, either of the options might make more sense